Support > Group Guides

How to become a successful leader

(1/7) > >>

Black-Curse:
How to become a successful leader"The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves." ~ Ray Kroc
- The point of making this guide is to improve the relations between leadership and members as I saw many faults while being around watching the other groups. Are you a leader? Planning to make your own group? So u need this guide.

• Step 1 - Trust & Care

- As a leader, you need to trust your members and care about them. Once you care about them you
will gain their respect and they will do the same, Always listen to them and care about their suggestions and opinions.

• Step 2 - Goals & Rewards

- Set some Goals and keep your members motivated to reach them also giving some rewards would help ofc.

• Step 3 - Communicate & Fix Isses

- You need to make a group somewhere with your members, for example, discord, Whatsapp, Facebook or anywhere that will let them reach you anytime. Make sure you always find a way to fix issues or even try to prevent them from happening to maintain peace and good work.

• Step 4 - Teach & improve

- Always teach your members and improve their skills through your experiences. That way they will be loyal to you because they will need to stay near someone who trusts and cares about them.

• Step 5 - Meetings

- Meetings are important to maintain the stability of your group, through your meetings you should discuss updates and changes, Also review your group's activity and make sure everything is fine. Meetings should take place weekly.

• Step 6 - Accept responibilities

- Make sure you take the right decisions, look further and predict what might happen if u took X decision,
 Never give up on your members, always make sure they are comfortable and not facing any problems in doing their job, They decided to give up? Your job is to get them back as long as they are in-game.

At last, all of us do mistakes but the difference is, who can accept and solve his fault and who will just keep ignoring.

R2003:
Why I would trust directly my members? some of them asking for promotion as a leader and after I go offline they left the group.

Black-Curse:

--- Quote from: CoMraD on 09 03, 2018, 12:02:23 pm ---Why I would trust directly my members? some of them asking for promotion as a leader and after I go offline they left the group.

--- End quote ---
I am talking here about Regular/Trusted members, not trials.

TheHacker:

--- Quote from: CoMraD on 09 03, 2018, 12:02:23 pm ---Why I would trust directly my members? some of them asking for promotion as a leader and after I go offline they left the group.

--- End quote ---
Trust them, but don't randomly promote them. Don't ever do that to newly joined people, or whoever joined newly. They must earn it and invite loyal people only. And you would know that by requesting their History's picture. Also, don't create a group alone. Get a trusted and loyal friend who can really help you in leading a group. Being alone as a leader is really hard, but not impossible.

@Black-Curse Can you add this:

Be friendly with them and joke with them. This will make the feel comfortable in the group and they can play around. Just don't be biased and punish them if they break rules.

Title can be this: Be friendly & Joke

Black-Curse:

--- Quote from: TheHacker on 09 03, 2018, 12:47:22 pm --- Trust them, but don't randomly promote them. Don't ever do that to newly joined people, or whoever joined newly. They must earn it and invite loyal people only. And you would know that by requesting their History's picture. Also, don't create a group alone. Get a trusted and loyal friend who can really help you in leading a group. Being alone as a leader is really hard, but not impossible.

@Black-Curse Can you add this:

Be friendly with them and joke with them. This will make the feel comfortable in the group and they can play around. Just don't be biased and punish them if they break rules.

Title can be this: Be friendly & Joke

--- End quote ---
imo thats not needed, they ain't ur friends but still, u can be good to them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version