Support > Group Guides

How to increase your chance to get your application accepted

<< < (2/3) > >>

Louai:
Good mate , and btw I can give a good addition to *If you're applying for a criminal group,* cause he must improve his Criminal stats and show the leaders that he have the skills to fight for the  group and his loyalty to it    , by doing activities and doing some his progress by showing in multiple CEs/ARs .
btw I like the idea this will help more the players to how to get accepted or atleast 90% sure of their application  :thumb:

Gee:
 :tick:

Saeroyi:

--- Quote from: Midnight on 20 03, 2020, 02:50:01 pm ---If you get denied apply again, show the leaders you really want to be in the group.

--- End quote ---
Yes in this way they might see you as serious in joining the group not just throwing your application by luck

Bhairy:
Nice work m8. You can also add how to provide punishlog, which is by using /punishlog.

MacMan:

--- Quote from: RedBlaZinGJeT on 10 06, 2020, 09:35:58 am ---You should add a point that says to be careful during the agreements section since some groups have an agreement like this
"I agree that I didn't read my application blah blah" and most people give answer without reading and end up getting rejected.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Bhairy on 12 06, 2020, 02:07:32 am ---Nice work m8. You can also add how to provide punishlog, which is by using /punishlog.

--- End quote ---
@BlackHeart you maybe need to check these posts, sounds useful for your topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version