Author Topic: Podcasts  (Read 2181 times)

Offline Atheer

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
Podcasts
« on: 09 04, 2021, 08:56:35 pm »

Podcast Defination
A Podcast is conversating with three people or even more about a topic that's related to a particular event or subject, in that conversation you should use the microphone which means it's an audio discussion, and speak about specific subjects in the community. The main purpose of hosting podcasts is displaying the opinions of others and engaging in several discussions meanwhile having the free-will will to talk about many things. Podcasts are preferred to have a guest in order to make the conversation have more refinement.
In CIT News podcasts, we talk about community events and updates. For example, the addition of X as a staff member or the GLM Review, and many other topics to speak about regarding CIT.
  • Podcast Hosts are totally separated from CIT Magazine members and they will not have a rank chain just like the publishers have.
  • Podcasts will have a special section in the publication, they will be hosted depending on the situation of the server and things going on. Probably every two or three weeks there will be a new one.

Requirements & Restrictions

Requirements:
  • Should have decent English skills.
  • You must have a microphone otherwise you won't be accepted.
  • Must be at least sixteen years old.
  • The ability to speak in an understandable and calm fashion with a good accent.
  • Have at least 250 hours in CIT so you have enough information about the subjects you speak about.

Restrictions:
  • No flaming or insulting in any way, be respectful. (You can use "fuck", "shit" or any kind of that but must not target a certain player/group/squad). You must know that you aren't allowed to target a certain group/individual, if you are caught doing so you will be warned, kicked if repeated.
  • No racism in any kind and this doesn't only mean real-life racism as Hosts of Podcasts racism can occur on a certain group of people.
  • As a Podcast Host you have a lot of power to bring attention with your ideas and thoughts so every single idea should be a realistic one and not just made up fiction, like X staff is corrupt (This is a bold accusation which means if you don't have a proof, don't mention it), basically everything you say in a Podcast should be backed-up with a proof (You won't provide it at the podcast table but that's in case someone asks you for it.) This doesn't include opinions.

Application Format
Create a new topic with the title "[Podcast Host] CIT News | <your name here>"

Code: [Select]
[center][img width=900]https://i.pilo.ovh/images/vtteV.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[color=#05458a][size=10pt][b]Section One: [color=#d99b96]Accounts details[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Your ingame nick:[/b]
[b]Account name:[/b]
[b]Discord account name[/b] (Name#ID):
[b]Last application link [size=7pt][color=#8a0545](if any)[/color][/size]:[/b]

[hr]
[color=#05458a][size=10pt][b]Section Two: [color=#d99b96]Personal information[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Country of residence:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Speak a little bit about yourself:[/b]

[hr]
[color=#05458a][size=10pt][b]Section Three: [color=#d99b96]Physical Questions[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Why would you like to join CIT News team and become a Podcast Host?[/b]
[b]Do you have a microphone? (Y/N):[/b]
[b]Rate your English accent (1-10):[/b]
[b]Are you able to speak fluently (Which means you don't stumble at the middle of the podcast)?[/b]
[b]Have you ever tried hosting a podcast or at least know how to host one? If yes, clarify:[/b]
[b]What is the recording program will you use for podcasting?[/b]
[b]Record a short moment of your voice with saying something and place it here or send it to any CIT News Administrator. (You may use that website https://vocaroo.com/?upload):[/b]

[hr]
[color=#05458a][size=10pt][b]Section Four: [color=#d99b96]Agreements[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]I agree that I will be responsible for whatever I say during the Podcast:[/b]
[b]I will be inactive without filling an inactivity report:[/b]
[b]I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for:[/b]
[b]I will leave the project from my first month of joining and will not be cooperative:[/b]
[b]I will not target any certain player or group in the podcast and will remain respectful:[/b]

[float=right][size=8pt][font=courier]CIT News Application From ©️[/font][/size]
« Last Edit: 31 10, 2021, 07:00:39 pm by Mora. »

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Atheer

YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Podcasts
« Reply #1 on: 02 11, 2021, 09:20:19 am »

Special thanks to @Shogun, @IdleJoe and @Vuritch for making such a podcast. This is definitely our first one, you will probably notice some mistakes in the podcast while you are listening but if you notify us about them that would be great so we can avoid doing them in the future. The podcast is 30 minutes but I don't think it's gonna be that boring to you as it have some information that you can know if you do not.

To make it not so long for yourself, here are the time-snaps of the podcast so you listen to the things you only want to if you wish, time-snaps are in the description of the video as well.
  • 00:00 Introduction
  • 0:56 First topic: LS turfs/Gangster system and whether it has any kind of negative impact on the criminal side.
  • 16:09 Second topic: The reason why lots of legendary groups resigned in the last months.
  • 28:20 Third topic: Dominos & Hobos demotions.
  • 32:02 Ending 

Share your feedback about our first podcast  (◔◡◔)

Offline Atheer

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 02 11, 2021, 09:20:33 am »

Yo Yo guys, this seem to be our second podcast in the magazine... This one was recorded yesterday at night just in case you notice some late-time for cases that might've been passed on already.. I have fixed and implemented some of the suggestions you guys made but I would like to ask you guys what to put in that background I used in the next podcast?

Time Snaps:
  • 0:00 Introduction
  • 1:40 First Topic: Guard System
  • 7:35 Second Topic: Bounty System
  • 14:25 Third Topic: Chapo's Removal/MacMillan Case
  • 25:10 Fourth Topic: Clarification of Specific Acts

I also wanna ask if you can give us your feedback by listening to it and the things we should fix or do the next time.. thanks in advance.

Offline Atheer

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 18 11, 2021, 03:24:19 pm »

Offline Mora.

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 26 11, 2021, 07:31:38 am »

Hello everybody, didn't expect me to be the one to edit this new podcast and upload it, huh?  :cringe:  .... This is our 4th podcast which was recorded a week ago, which explains why the topics we talked about didn't age well. But, we promise you the next one will be on time for you, and we hope you enjoy the podcast. 
Note: Whatever said in the podcast was only opinions and thoughts, nothing should be taken seriously while listening to the podcast. It was made for entertainment and creating content purposes and wasn't really out of hate. Thanks for understanding .

Time Snaps:
  • 0:00 Introduction
  • 0:22 First Topic: The PAM Applications
  • 3:95 Second Topic: Dimit Complaint against IceWolf, RaMoS and Moudy
  • 8:05 Third Topic: Dimit Unfair Case against Atheer
  • 11:17 Fourth Topic: Axe Unfair Case against Brian

I also wanna ask if you can give us your feedback by listening to it and the things we should fix or do the next time.. thanks in advance.