Author Topic: when newbies arrest someone, he'll be took to the jail directly.  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Nobody_

• Senior Community Member
  • Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Noubody
  • Squad: Socios
Re: when newbies arrest someone, he'll be took to the jail directly.
« Reply #15 on: 01 12, 2021, 03:50:48 pm »
Actually you must be very simple to say 'what' after hitting him with the nightstick more than 3 times, also the counter appears and still didn't get it. Instead of auto jailing them, a better way should show them the PD. For example a text above the criminal's head. If they don't learn to bring them to the PD then they will never learn. There's an icon aswell, maybe it should be blinking or auto enable the GPS but not auto jail the criminal. It's just giving them too much. Let them learn how to properly arrest someone and let them have the fun of defending himself when their friends will try to kill the cop. I experienced when I was very new in the server and If I'd go back in time, I wouldn't like this auto jail system.

I really agree with that, I think it's the best decision to make. Auto GPS

Moving up and down, side to side, like a rollercoaster

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #16 on: 01 12, 2021, 04:01:08 pm »
Perhaps we should get rid of entirely the driving arrested players to police station and replace it with once arrested, you are frozen for like 15 seconds with arms up animation and if the cop stays nearby without being killed then you are jailed.

This.

It will eliminate the scumbag cops that arrest you and then drive next to 10 other cops and /release you so they can all shoot you down when you can't do anything in response. Just do what you said here and if a wanted criminal is nearby maybe make it so the timer extends until either they die or run away and if the arrested criminal is too lazy to wait for help they can do /surrender to be jailed instantly (without using one of the 3 /surrender's though obviously).
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #17 on: 01 12, 2021, 04:36:29 pm »
I know this isn't what you suggested but it should make things easier for everyone:

- Instead of having to take arrested players to the nearest police station, you must just stay near them for 10 seconds. (Arran + zurq)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.