Author Topic: New chat /ASC ( alliance staff chat)  (Read 4906 times)

Offline Shane

• Regular Community Member
  • I'm not gonna fall.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Shane
  • Squad: DriftWorks
New chat /ASC ( alliance staff chat)
« on: 29 09, 2019, 01:58:14 pm »
As the title says. I am here to suggest something new , something could help the group leaders to control the activities in a better way. This chat will only include those who has access to /gsc. If the alliance has 3 groups. And they wanted to do activity together , it'd be hard to talk in the sms or in alliance. So this suggestion gives the group leaders choice to talk with the other leaders.
(GROUP NOTE) MJR-Amr*APO: Shane is the lowest rank ever to hold X-A-M. Good job!

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: New chat /ASC ( alliance staff chat)
« Reply #1 on: 29 09, 2019, 02:13:31 pm »
As the title says. I am here to suggest something new , something could help the group leaders to control the activities in a better way. This chat will only include those who has access to /gsc. If the alliance has 3 groups. And they wanted to do activity together , it'd be hard to talk in the sms or in alliance. So this suggestion gives the group leaders choice to talk with the other leaders.

Indeed, you're right it's not pointless due it's helpful for the leaders and the alliance moderators so they can discuss anything without doing complicated things like using the discord or creating a room in CIT. Just for more clarification it maybe will be useless to the players, not the alliance moderators but if you're talking as a moderator, so it's useful.  :tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Carl'

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Carl
« Reply #2 on: 29 09, 2019, 02:26:57 pm »
Well, It's really usable, so group staff's can talk easily.
Work until your idols become your rivals!

Offline Zuvich

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 29 09, 2019, 06:48:48 pm »
Awesome idea, never thought of it, could be useful a lot. Group staff members would be able to talk with their alliance group staff members easily by using /asc command. This simply saves our time and makes our work more easier by talking important stuff or making plans on /asc. Up voting this.
hej

Offline CarvajaL

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 29 09, 2019, 06:50:35 pm »
Yes that is good and we can add a section to ranks perks in f6 > group members. 

:tick: Able to access /asc Alliance Staff Chat.

Alliance staffs trying to meet for alliance meetings and ceremonies. The chat will be better than sms or /ac.

i like to suggestions that make things easier, upvoting .
Who is last one ?

Offline Mitrok

• Donator L1
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Mitrok
« Reply #5 on: 29 09, 2019, 07:02:21 pm »
This chat should have been exist from too long time ago , also there should be access in group rank for /asc
Thus will increase communication between groups.
Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo

Offline SnooP

• The Fourth Pyramid
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 30 09, 2019, 01:34:14 am »
Highly supporting this instead of having to SMS each of the alliance staff members to x group base and make the discussions/decisions in an interior. This will be an easy way to lead the alliance/host activities such as turfing, killing cops (whatever the alliance type is) and contact with the whole alliance staff members and save our time by using such command.
The more I learn about people, the more I admire my dog.

Offline Cook_HD

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Cook
« Reply #7 on: 30 09, 2019, 05:47:19 am »
I am the one leader in DT and I know. but now we got discord and we can discussing on discord for now. Yes but it will be better if this system add into the server because of it so easily to talking & discussing ingame (without discord) and leader or found can discussing. Voted Positive, We need it

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #8 on: 30 09, 2019, 07:01:12 am »
Greetings community
i'm totally agree with you because this idea will be important for Leaders, Also they can talking as they want ingame without using discord, and I think if they added this idea ingame it will be easy for group leaders and alliance Leaders to discuss' for  anything, Also thanks for you Time and your idea,
i'll giving you my Positive VOTE
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: chaiNN07
  • Squad: Impacted
« Reply #9 on: 30 09, 2019, 11:29:21 am »
It's a good idea. I'm upvoting
@Leon
Quote from: Jonio
Note: effortless and useless replies in this board will be directly deleted, If you have nothing useful to add in your reply just use the voting feature, Posts such as,
Good idea upvoting  :tick:
Nice idea will bring back CIT  :tick:
Supporting  :tick:
Will be directly removed.
« Last Edit: 30 09, 2019, 11:33:52 am by chaiNN# »

Offline Mordecai+

• Criminal Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: pirus
  • Ingame: [ICM]Mordecai
« Reply #10 on: 30 09, 2019, 01:21:57 pm »
I'm fully positive with this ,In our alliance we should be able to discuss critic stuff in private chat  :tick:

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 30 09, 2019, 07:46:04 pm »
I remember this being suggested long ago, but it was rejected because you could simply create a chatroom (F10) where you will have the ability to invite anyone you want and moderate the room way better than any other regular chat.

Yes that is good and we can add a section to ranks perks in f6 > group members. 
 :tick: Able to access /asc Alliance Staff Chat.
As this suggestion is getting much support, it's probably getting added soon. However, there's no need for another option/access in F6 'Permission List' because it can be easily merged with "Access to groupchat /gsc and /gsmotd" or "Able to join/create alliances"

Offline Fraude

• Fearless Warrior
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Fight For Honor
« Reply #12 on: 30 09, 2019, 10:13:21 pm »
It will be very good. Group leaders would like to talk with alliance leaders about alliances activity. They can give alliance decisions from alliance staff chat. It will be easy for group leaders. I am supporting your idea.
Ex. HoBoS Leader
Ex. Founder of xvtt_Agency and Trouble
Ex. Guide
Ex. State Official
Ex. Country Supporter
Ex. Translator

Offline Scouter

• SAPD Leader
  • Police Chief
  • If you can not be intelligent, be a good person.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Squad: NeXuS/Prodigy
« Reply #13 on: 30 09, 2019, 11:17:12 pm »
Good idea to add this " Alliance Staff Chat " like " Group Staff Chat " so only leader or founder can chat in /asc, Upvote this :tick:

Offline Shane

• I'm not gonna fall.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Shane
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #14 on: 01 10, 2019, 01:55:42 am »
I remember this being suggested long ago, but it was rejected because you could simply create a chatroom (F10) where you will have the ability to invite anyone you want and moderate the room way better than any other regular chat.

As this suggestion is getting much support, it's probably getting added soon. However, there's no need for another option/access in F6 'Permission List' because it can be easily merged with "Access to groupchat /gsc and /gsmotd" or "Able to join/create alliances"
old CIT is something different from the current CIT. this would help the leader and we'll not need to create a room or something. as it takes so much times. also this will be for who has access to /gsc.
(GROUP NOTE) MJR-Amr*APO: Shane is the lowest rank ever to hold X-A-M. Good job!