Author Topic: Preventing getting unwanted wanted level.  (Read 3184 times)

Offline Mazenolla

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mazenolla
Re: Preventing getting unwanted wanted level.
« Reply #15 on: 28 09, 2019, 11:26:29 pm »
What you wrote in the post, which the only problem here. As a normal criminal playing the game just like any other criminal and heading to a CE. As soon as I get out of my vehicle and suddenly I have WL due to me somehow aiming at a cop for miliseconds which isn't really the case. It seems like its a random bug here and I've been pissed off by such incident. Hope your idea gets implented.
“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 28 09, 2019, 11:51:35 pm »
I would like to support your suggestion as a cop because if we do that, there is no more complaints or reports about that because right now everyone who's trying to getting unwanted wanted level will be reported and getting punishment. and your idea isn't that harmful because all the newbies' gangsters will be forced to be killed by the cop because of your suggestion.  :tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #17 on: 29 09, 2019, 05:36:28 am »
Seriously, it's annoying and I saw so many haters doing this abuses like yesterday I saw Kia doing this with a enemies group and trying to let them getting Wls, and I was using UAV to check what's going there and I saw that btw, and after that I went to Soa Base to call them if there no criminals wanted you can leave the area as they fighting each other ,  so I don't mean to mention any players or anything but I want to explained what I saw  , so your Idea's good enough for who's abused it i'll giving you my Positive VOTE
« Last Edit: 29 09, 2019, 05:38:28 am by I'mf3arlessFTW »
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Molly

• Donator L3
  • Be The Best Version Of Yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: Molly
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #18 on: 29 09, 2019, 06:03:49 am »
It's been awhile since I've been on the Gangsta side, but I understand your point, it's really easy to get wanted by accident if a law member crosses path with you while turfing and such activity around Gangsta. I don't see any negative side from adding 1 second delay when "aiming at any law member" so you got my vote :tick:
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "Please", I'll say "No" because it's shorter than "Yes".
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

Offline TicTic

• Junior Community Member
  • Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|TicTic
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #19 on: 29 09, 2019, 12:24:54 pm »
I agree! This suggestion would make life 10x better.
For me, Turf wars are Gangster vs Gangster and are in no way shape or form connected to CnR, therefore we should minimize the amount of wanted criminals to reduce clutter and annoyance from cops, since it really interferes with your ability to reenter fights after dying since you cant use Jetpack, Teleport, and need to wait 10 sec to spawn a vehicle.

10/10 plz add!

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #20 on: 29 09, 2019, 06:57:21 pm »
cops were using the issue. they are moving to gangsters aims in gangsta wars. Also gangsters cant see their star while fighting with other gangster. After that cops getting free kill . Ofcourse upvoting. I dont want to see stop gangsta wars fun.  :tick:
Who is last one ?

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #21 on: 29 09, 2019, 08:21:13 pm »
+24 votes. Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.