Author Topic: Get rid of rapid transport  (Read 1492 times)

xb0xkilla162

Get rid of rapid transport
« on: 18 08, 2015, 06:49:21 pm »
What is your suggestion?: Send rapid transport to the grave
Description of your suggestion and what it will improve?: Roleplay, player interaction
Prove that your suggestion is needed?:

I remember a time where we rushed as quickly as possible to criminal events. Heart pounding as you speed through the streets of LS, jumping out of your car at 200 KPH so that you could make it at the very last second to get in the fight. I remember when taxis and limos were useful. When planes and helicopters had a purpose outside of CnR or the pilot job. I remember asking a friend "pick me up so we could go to SF".

Then came rapid transport. Now it's just "okay gonna teleport there"------no no no FUCK. THAT.

I want there to be a need to drive places instead of this instant gratification shit.
I want to put my car to actual use in my day-to-day activities.
I want to see more cars on the roads. It's an 800+ player server, but it doesn't feel like it.
I want people to drive more and actually learn the ins and outs of San Andreas, not "where the nearest rt marker is".
I want street racers to have more of a challenge, proving who's best at maneuvering tight corners and heavy traffic.
I want to drive around with people. Give them rides. Make new friends.

I want rapid transport gone from CIT.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Get rid of rapid transport
« Reply #1 on: 18 08, 2015, 07:46:15 pm »
Added.

The following people up-voted it:

Akrso
Belmin
Boz
CatFishFTW
ChickenFighter
Danzy
Denos
Dr.Chip
External
Fa3z
Gus
JustPolish
KhoaBui
Lazar.
MarinFTW
MisterC
Neverdie.
puhQ NW435
Randp
rellic
sandisk
seville_blv_1345
streat-ryder
Uber

The following people down voted it:

Arran
Disaster
xMan

Feel free to start a suggestion to re-enable rapid transport as there are many people in-game now complaining about it.
« Last Edit: 18 08, 2015, 08:18:56 pm by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.