Author Topic: Increasing turf payments in LV.  (Read 1219 times)

BananaBoi

Increasing turf payments in LV.
« on: 21 08, 2015, 06:17:19 am »
I'm making this suggestion on behalf of LV players and Arran also told me to suggest it. Link: https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=193922.90

Note that it may get some down votes because of Civilians complaining, but that is bias because they don't know how much money you spend in LV per hour.

What is your suggestion?: I'm suggesting to increase the turfing payments.

Description of your suggestion and what it will improve?: It would improve ones gameplay in LV, because after this update they don't have to work for 3 hours to have fun for 1 hour in LV. It would also improve the competition in LV because gangs would fight more because 1, they will be able to afford stuff required to beat a guy and also gangs would want to become richer.

Well not sure how this works but I believe this would be a formula.

2500(Per turf)/Number Of group mates online*People in LV/10

Prove that your suggestion is needed?:

2500*13(I have 13 turfs in LV)/15(15 group mates online)*200(200 people in LV NOTE THAT THIS IS VERY UNLIKELY, THERE ARE USUALLY 150 PEOPLE IN  LV USUALLY. THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE MAX I  HAVE EVER SEEN.)/10 (10 to keep the payment from being way to much). And you get paid every 5 MINUTES instead of 3.

So the total is = 43.3K every 5 minutes.

Anyways, there is a limit of 50K so it can't be to over powered.

Now you may think that it's over paid, but that is IF YOU GET 13 turfs, and it is hard to when there are 200 players in LV.

Now if you look at the outcome, it was $500,000 WITHOUT satchels, and YOU NEED satchels to fight in LV. You use 100 satchels in 30minutes maybe, so in an hour you use 200 satchels = 200*2000 = 400,000 + 500,000 = 900,000 per hour.

You see the amount of money you spend per hour is A LOT more that you make. So this suggestion would improve that.

My Calculation:

Just go to LV. Having no sathels is like playing without drugs.

Ok let's say we don't use satchels. One hour of gameplay in LV =

1 Hour of VIP (You need a minimum of 3 but anyways I'll be nice) = $11,000
150 medkits = 150*1200 = $180,000
45 repair kits = 45*2000 = $90,000 - Arran said don't crash your vehicle but again people can destroy it with hydras and people can shoot it down (but again I'll be nice and remove that from the total)
Drugs = Approximetly, $200,000
Ammo = around 50-70K

Total = $461,000 an hour WITHOUT satchels. How much you earn? MAX $100,000

Now I gotta WORK for 2 hours to play in LV for one hour? I shouldn't have to work at all to play in LV, the turf payments should take out all my "output." So I'm playing 4 hours a day in which I'm working for 3 hours and having fun for 1 hour.

What would this improve? Less scamming. If people can earn money by working, then why would one scam?

I don't even feel like playing anymore... $300,000 PER HOUR. That is a joke.

Note that I created the suggestion again from the one that was unfairly locked. Also note that THIS IS NOT OVERPAID BECAUSE THE MAXIMUM YOU EARN IS 50,000, AND YOU DON'T GET PAID PER 3 MINUTES, YOU GET PAID EVERY 5 MINUTES.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Increasing turf payments in LV.
« Reply #1 on: 23 08, 2015, 05:34:40 pm »
I just increased the amount each LV player contributes to the fund from $3000 to $9000 and removed the 20% pay bonus because I have to mark this payment as a non job payment otherwise you'd be earning so much you trigger the money exploit detector script.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.