Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Decreasing iron price due lack of Pay'n'Spray use and Mod shops  (Read 1074 times)

Offline iShadow

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: iShadow
Greetings,

Nowadays we can see lack of rented properties such as pay'n'spray and mod shops and this is because of the drastically increased price of iron in F7. Current winnings by selling iron in the market are bigger than implementing the iron into property which causes problems. People are in need of a quick fix places such as pay'n'spray property, but unfortunately the business is dying.

Main suggestion: My idea is to adjust the maximal iron price to $11 as my calculations says iron is being sold per $9 in the pay'n'spray and mod shop properties (im not quite sure). That is gonna re-balance the use of pay'n'spray and mod shop properties, as there's a need of them. 

This idea has been proposed by Suix
« Last Edit: 16 05, 2019, 06:49:49 pm by Arran »

Offline Dredd

• The Pizzaboy
  • Honorable
  • You want a pizza or what?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos Family
  • Ingame: Dredd
What do you except when most of players play in AR/CE and make much more money? If we force the price to 11, nobody will keep playing Iron Miner and soon there won't be any iron on the market everyone will keep it for himself. Civilian jobs must pay more related to CnR so the server economy keeps going.
The problem is a lot of deeper, the other solution is to add AI trader but that will kill the miner job.

PnS are slightly problematic but restricting the price of iron way below its value, will cause problems on the economy. People will keep their iron for themselves, nobody will work iron miner and there will be shortage, people will actually trading it for money for its real value at the end. Like I will buy 1m iron from you for 11$ but I will send you another 3-4m cash which will cause scams.

We can fix the small problem on PnS even if we don't tweak the whole economy, just by giving more money cut from each PnS fixed vehicle.
« Last Edit: 14 05, 2019, 05:37:52 pm by Dredd »

Offline Airhead

• Senior Community Member
  • Love Testing Bugs
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Airhead
  • Squad: Nuclear_Squad
to be completely honest, I wouldn't accuse the economy as the reason of PnS not being leased yet rather the areas they are at, numerous PnS in high populated territories are taken, which infers that individuals maintain a strategic distance from PnS in such a case that the area isn't populated, he won't procure much.

additionally, as Dredd stated, the diminishing iron cost would be absolutely out of line for the individuals who work their arses off getting iron.
”The biggest disability you can have is a bad Mindset”

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
This has actually been implemented earlier today based on what I read in the "economic crisis" topic.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.