Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Making it such you dont need VIP hours to get to Space Miner job  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • CzN Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
As Space Miner has now come back, its 100% compulsory to have VIP hours and use Jetpack to land on the Job Area. I dont think VIP hour should be a compulsory thing for a player to work on a Job. We should all be able to work on the job regardless if we have VIP hours and be able to use Jetpack.

I have 2 Solutions -
  • Before we had a Platform where Non-VIP players could land on using a Parachute that you can craft from F9. But this time the Job dont have the Platform to land on. The Platform should be exactly above the launcpad, and people should be able to thrust up with the rocket so high that they can open their Parachute instead of a jetpack to land on the platform.(Challenging in a good way)
  • After the Rocket that takes you to the Space and explodes, the Screen will go black and you will get teleported into the tunnel that leads to the job(easy and efficient)
I personally would love to see the 1st one as it will create an interesting challenge to get to the job
« Last Edit: 17 05, 2019, 08:51:11 pm by Arran »
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Randy

• "Si vis pacem,Para bellum"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Yea I agree on that one too, we should find a solution, many civilians are telling me about this issue.
A solution by NightWolf: [ICM]Nightwolf|KLM > Me: allowing space miners to use jetpack in space even though they don't have VIP hours
« Last Edit: 16 05, 2019, 10:48:45 pm by Randy »
If you make yourself more than just a man if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. Legend

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
1 day passed thus turning this into a VOTE topic

As Space Miner has now come back, its 100% compulsory to have VIP hours and use Jetpack to land on the Job Area. I dont think VIP hour should be a compulsory thing for a player to work on a Job. We should all be able to work on the job regardless if we have VIP hours and be able to use Jetpack.

I have 2 Solutions -
1. Before we had a Platform where Non-VIP players could land on using a Parachute that you can craft from F9. But this time the Job dont have the Platform to land on. The Platform should be exactly above the launcpad, and people should be able to thrust up with the rocket so high that they can open their Parachute instead of a jetpack to land on the platform.(Challenging in a good way)

2. After the Rocket that takes you to the Space and explodes, the Screen will go black and you will get teleported into the tunnel that leads to the job(easy and efficient)
I personally would love to see the 1st one as it will create an interesting challenge to get to the job

Everyone can vote now
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline iShadow

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: iShadow
 :tick:
I don't see any problems to add a such suggestion. On the server alot of players without VIP, especially civilians. Your idea might help them a little bit.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
You can't vote when you have 2 solutions to the same problem, which are they voting for..?
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
Finalised and Reworked the suggestion

SOLUTION -
Before we had a Platform where Non-VIP players could land on using a Parachute that you can craft from F9. But this time the Job dont have the Platform to land on. The Platform should be exactly above the launcpad, and people should be able to thrust up with the rocket so high that they can open their Parachute instead of a jetpack to land on the platform.

Everyone can VOTE on it now
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Implemented.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.