Author Topic: Make the Medic panel show injured citizens instead low Health Players  (Read 337 times)

ItsLuar

Hello guys hope you doing well
 I have new suggestion and I hope it don't already exist -__-
my suggestin is about making the Medic panel show injured citizens ( those one : 
Show content
) instead of Damged player ( player who had low hp ).
Well you gonna tall why we should do that ?
 - Because the palyer who have low health can be in far distance and its high chance he got his health back or he even died before you reach him ,
and also it give random low HP players ? like you see here in the video
:
Show content

and this will be a good improve for the job and the rest is back to you !?

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Why does this need to show up on the panel when all peds appear on F11 when using a Medic car or Ambulance?
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • The Undeadly Thirst
well they get hidden after you leave the car
There's a huge cross above the ped, so that isn't really a valid point. I will go with negative as it's pointless.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • The Undeadly Thirst
you are free to vote whate  ever you want , but lets be honest been able to pin the injured citizens would be a better and help to make progress in the job faster so don't have to enter the  Ambulance to know their places every time , since the current F5 almost usless
If you want to kill Medic car and Ambulance usage (making them useless), sure, "it would be better" because if people were able to use other vehicles (faster vehicles), of course, they would go for it rather than using the job vehicles.

I will stick with my vote, negative.

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Medic car and Ambulance would lose their functionality completely, you can already tune a Medic car to be stupidly quick, you aren't even aware of how fast that car goes.

Medic panel is a leftover from the "old CIT" days where you had 600 people < 30% health, medics could pin those people and figure out where the largest CnR activity currently is, that is just how the server used to work back in the day, that medic panel should be removed as it serves no purpose.

This medic side mission is already ridiculously simple and making it braindead simple isn't in any dev's interest.

A much better alternative suggested to me in private by Vampire:
- Medic: Blips showing dead peds you need to revive will disappear 10 seconds after leaving your medic vehicle instead of immediately. (Danzy + LuaR + Vampire)
« Last Edit: 24 12, 2022, 06:07:31 pm by Danzy »
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.