Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Make new panel for SO quizzes and can use it without SO job.  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Malone

• The Artist
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
SO duty is hard to explain, Who has this duty should make Civilian chat active as much as he can. But there is a problem which faces SO members, That they should have SO job to make quizzes, This forces them to take SO job and ignore their work, Example he wants work as Fisherman but he want make Civilian chat active he needs to get his SO job to make quizzes,  So I have suggested to make them can make quizzes without needing to have SO job, So they can make Civilian chat active while they are working, This will be better for our Civilian side, Adding a new panel for SO quizzes which is /soquiz which they can add on it the (Question - Answer - Prize), They all voted about adding new panel for SO quizzes which this will make it easier for them, My suggest has been accepted so I asked Malone to make a topic of it since SO doesn't have a developer.

@MacMan + SO's.

Notice: it already accepted by SO's leadership team.
« Last Edit: 25 05, 2019, 04:26:26 pm by Arran »

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
I will just sticky it since this is just a tweak (make the quiz command available to use while off-duty) and related to SOs only, so I don't think Councillors should vote on it.
« Last Edit: 24 05, 2019, 03:13:40 pm by Vampire »
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Removed the unnecessary in job check.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.