Author Topic: Changing the Construction Site AR Ped's Location  (Read 1266 times)

Offline M1D0

• The Legend
  • Honorable
  • INSANE.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
Changing the Construction Site AR Ped's Location
« on: 13 08, 2022, 11:45:03 pm »
Changing the Construction Site AR Ped's Location

Greetings CIT community players, I'm suggesting to change the ped location of the new AR which's the Construction Site. It needs to be moved upwards so the Criminals and Cops be able to have a fair gameplay, because the current location is so far if you want to rob twice while fighting the cops upwards, you have to go all the way down. Most of the time cops crack the ped's location, so Criminals can't go down and rob again.

New Location: Current co-ordinates X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 1881.9088, -1325.4882, 34.4922, 360, 0, 0
Armor Pickup: Current co-ordinates X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 1871.0200, -1307.5214, 34.4922, 46, 0, 0
Barrier 9: Current co-ordinates X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 1873.1752, -1310.0688, 34.4922, 220, 0, 0

Location SS:
Show content

Regards,
M1D0
« Last Edit: 14 08, 2022, 02:08:27 pm by M1D0 »

Offline Battle Bunny

• New Community Member
    Years
Re: Changing the Construction Site AR Ped's Location
« Reply #1 on: 14 08, 2022, 02:54:50 am »
thats's true you also waste a lot of time going all the way down to rob again , thats a good suggetion im positive :tick:
God Forgives I Do Not

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 14 08, 2022, 03:23:58 am »
It should just be at the same level as the armor pickup. It's just a level above, but it'll make a difference if criminals focus on not letting cops control the bottom level.

Offline M1D0

• The Legend
  • Honorable
  • INSANE.
« Reply #3 on: 14 08, 2022, 03:29:28 am »
It should just be at the same level as the armor pickup. It's just a level above, but it'll make a difference if criminals focus on not letting cops control the bottom level.
Then we can move the armor pickup too. What if the criminals didn't mange to control the bottom level? They will have to go up and up, and this will make them fail the robbery.

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 14 08, 2022, 03:38:55 am »
Then we can move the armor pickup too. What if the criminals didn't mange to control the bottom level? They will have to go up and up, and this will make them fail the robbery.

True, but it can be a bit confusing for someone that doesn't know its location to go up the levels until they find it. The thing, if it is closer to the bottom level then it is easier for criminals to keep recharging their armor and then continuing to fight, than having the armor a few levels up where the windows are blocked, and then you're forced to go down again. At this point, I just think this armed robbery needs some more work, it's pretty much just a vertical building. But it does have an area around that has potential for some more buildings or containers that could be used to block the cop's view and have an armor somewhere hidden.

Offline Culph

• Senior Community Member
  • Recently got alot of fans
    YearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Culph
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #5 on: 14 08, 2022, 12:19:22 pm »
The ped is at a very bad spot and changing it would be good because it is just time wasting for someone to go down and rob. :tick:

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 14 08, 2022, 12:55:52 pm »
True, but it can be a bit confusing for someone that doesn't know its location to go up the levels until they find it. The thing, if it is closer to the bottom level then it is easier for criminals to keep recharging their armor and then continuing to fight, than having the armor a few levels up where the windows are blocked, and then you're forced to go down again. At this point, I just think this armed robbery needs some more work, it's pretty much just a vertical building. But it does have an area around that has potential for some more buildings or containers that could be used to block the cop's view and have an armor somewhere hidden.
What changes do you propose?
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline TheCwN

• Regular Community Member
  • Fear less, dominate more.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: TheCwN
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #7 on: 14 08, 2022, 01:35:36 pm »
Criminals complain a lot about the current position of the ped of Construction Site. I hear and see this from my friends from criminal side. I think it can be changed. Im voting positive.

Offline fl1cK

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 14 08, 2022, 01:57:23 pm »
I find it a pretty cool suggestion but for the moment, I'm Neutral, if you can show me a SS of the new location I will decide If I am positive or not
African.

Offline M1D0

• The Legend
  • Honorable
  • INSANE.
« Reply #9 on: 14 08, 2022, 02:13:37 pm »
I've added the armor pickup location, barrier protection for the armor pickup and the screenshot for the new ped's location. It will be at the 4th floor as the building is having 7 floors, so adding it in the middle will give more freedom for the criminals to fight and spread in the whole building, also rush and fall freely, without failing the heist.

I find it a pretty cool suggestion but for the moment, I'm Neutral, if you can show me a SS of the new location I will decide If I am positive or not
Location SS:
Show content

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Feeling good, man!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #10 on: 14 08, 2022, 04:45:49 pm »
A little bit logic than before. Because some people don't want to waste their time again if they want to come after they die. I am positive with suggestion.

Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline fl1cK

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 14 08, 2022, 04:53:00 pm »
I've added the armor pickup location, barrier protection for the armor pickup and the screenshot for the new ped's location. It will be at the 4th floor as the building is having 7 floors, so adding it in the middle will give more freedom for the criminals to fight and spread in the whole building, also rush and fall freely, without failing the heist.

It's very far away, if it was in 2nd floor it would be better but 4th? I Don't think it's a good idea, I am Negative for now, if you can suggest another location, a better one I will give my positive vote. Also it will take time to reach the NPC, and by that, Criminals will be stuck between cops on roofs and the ones that are in 1st or 2nd floors.
African.

Offline M1D0

• The Legend
  • Honorable
  • INSANE.
« Reply #12 on: 14 08, 2022, 04:58:30 pm »
It's very far away, if it was in 2nd floor it would be better but 4th? I Don't think it's a good idea, I am Negative for now, if you can suggest another location, a better one I will give my positive vote. Also it will take time to reach the NPC, and by that, Criminals will be stuck between cops on roofs and the ones that are in 1st or 2nd floors.
Still the same issue for the current location, but the difference is, that you won't fail the heist after adding it on the 4th, because you will be free to move in the whole building and defend both. If it stayed at the same place you will have to stay near the ped, the max will be the 3rd/4th floor, so you won't be able to go up and control the full roof.

Offline fl1cK

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 14 08, 2022, 05:42:10 pm »
Still the same issue for the current location, but the difference is, that you won't fail the heist after adding it on the 4th, because you will be free to move in the whole building and defend both. If it stayed at the same place you will have to stay near the ped, the max will be the 3rd/4th floor, so you won't be able to go up and control the full roof.
if it was in 2nd floor, max 3rd i'd vote positive, but 4th? no I don't think it's a good idea
African.

Online RX1

• Guard_Ghosts Honorable.
  • Group: Hymie
« Reply #14 on: 14 08, 2022, 05:44:41 pm »
possitive . really  now days cops cracking that AR cuz it is near hospital  and really so hard to rob again. yeah ped  should be move to other place.