Author Topic: [Transparrency request] what things count as "tasks" for each group business?  (Read 359 times)

Offline Ace

• State Official
  • Forum Lawyer
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ace
  • Squad: Bloodmoon
So there are currently 4 group businesses in the game. Bikers, KLM, SAPD and FBI. These new businesses were added by Brian so I imagine he is the only person who can answer my questions

The "networth" of these businesses is determined by how many "tasks" members of that group do while online. However, its absolutely not clear what constitutes a task and what doesn't, and we're just left to figure it out for ourselves. This is very problematic because some of the businesses appear to have very low networths a lot of the time, and it isn't clear how we increase them.

For example I am in bikers and our group business almost always has a networth of around $0, meaning that the business is almost never working or it is working very slowly.

The Answer "play as a criminal" isn't really sufficient. I can drive around the map for several hours killing cops and the networth stays at 0 or close to it. I also suspect that the tasks are harder than they are for other group businesses like KLM who can deliver a passanger as a taxi rather than completing a AR for the same reward, however I can't make a suggestion relating to that because I don't have any numbers to hand.

What I would like to know is what are the things that group businesses consider in the networth, is it just "tasks" or is it something similar like "crim rep earned" for bikers. Please answer what the tasks are for each of the 4 group businesses, and what weighting each task has. is killin a cop worth the same as completeing an AR? do cop kills even count etc?

Offline Ammar1

• Junior Community Member
  • Classic_Car_Club
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: Ammar
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
This is allowed for civil works groups, and it is very normal. If you want to increase your money or your group's points, it is recommended that you enter the TR civil works group. This group is active as civil works. Your group is not many playing as civil works until you earn points. I saw you. You just play as civil works and win. Points, and this is great for you, but if you want money and points and so on, it is advisable to enter civil business groups
Ammar1

Offline Ace

• State Official
  • Forum Lawyer
    YearsYearsYears
This is allowed for civil works groups, and it is very normal. If you want to increase your money or your group's points, it is recommended that you enter the TR civil works group. This group is active as civil works. Your group is not many playing as civil works until you earn points. I saw you. You just play as civil works and win. Points, and this is great for you, but if you want money and points and so on, it is advisable to enter civil business groups

Thanks Ammar for your time, but I don't think you understood my question and I certainly didn't understand your response.

I think the only person who can answer this properly is Brian as he's the one who wrote the script.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • I added new group businesses as requested some time ago from some community members. They get income from taking part to actions in their respective team, such as robbing for crims, arresting crims for law or playing civ jobs for civ groups.

Any crim activity -> Profit for crim group business
Any law activity -> Profit for law group business
Any civ activity -> Profit for civ group business

Offline HeadBoss

• Pirus Boss
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Squad: Criminal Side
@Ace Do you still need this topic?

- Cops are like the air, if you take much you fly. If you take little you die. So smoke cops and be high! - Me, HeadBoss.

- Ex.Head Criminal Boss & CEM
- Ex. CS/DJ/Translator and the list goes on...

Offline Ace

• State Official
  • Forum Lawyer
    YearsYearsYears
@Ace Do you still need this topic?

yes
Any crim activity -> Profit for crim group business
Any law activity -> Profit for law group business
Any civ activity -> Profit for civ group business

are all activities weighted equally? Are a cop kills inside and outside of an AR weighted the same? is an apb worth anything? is robbing a store the same as completing a delivery on illegal trucking?

Offline HeadBoss

• Pirus Boss
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Squad: Criminal Side
@Brian Would you like to add something else here since Ace is still expecting an answer?

- Cops are like the air, if you take much you fly. If you take little you die. So smoke cops and be high! - Me, HeadBoss.

- Ex.Head Criminal Boss & CEM
- Ex. CS/DJ/Translator and the list goes on...

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
All activities pay the same except:

- Cleaning graffiti, easily farmable so it pays less for both civ and law
- Civilian activities, due to some jobs spamming payments