Author Topic: [Discussion]Disable spawning with MPCC when the danger level is below 0.8?  (Read 497 times)

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Sirat
  • Squad: Wrath
Disccusion: Disable spawning with MPCC when the danger level is below 0.8?

Firstly, this is a brief idea that may require improvement as well as discussion, but I will begin here. The suggestion can be adjusted as the topic progresses; the primary objective of this discussion is to aware of the mpcc and its uses and misuses.

The whole point of MPCC was to make cops able to compete with criminals when cops are outnumbered, but I've seen criminals constantly complaining about how cops are cracking them when crims are heavily outnumbered, or when a criminal gets high wl and cops rush on him with the help of mpcc. 

Keep that in mind, mpcc has few restrictions like cooldown of certain seconds to able to spawn again too.
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Offline FreezingX

• Guard_Ghosts Co-Founder
  • Guide
Yes, but even at Level 1 of danger, it would still be beneficial because cops still have an advantage in AR/CEs. It was a little boring because some had deployed MPCC while there were over 20 officers in the AR today; even if not on Danger Level 1, the 0,8 would still be useful to preserve balance. :thumb:

Offline 3eNab

• Regular Community Member
  • I love women at the age of 30
    Years
  • Group: neXus
  • Ingame: 3eNab
My friend and I were playing for APB and robbing a store
Then an officer came and did a recovery for the MPCC car next to the shop
When we were killed, I was working  craft armor. He came and killed me Is this fair?
im not 3eNab im Regular Community Member

Offline Ivan#

• The ReNeGaDeS Founder
  • #6 <3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: |TR|Ivan#
  • Squad: Hold_On Founder
Yeah sounds fair for both sides, when crims are outnumbered we get cracked so fast and it's because the MPCC that allows cops to spawn next to the AR so disabling it when the danger level is low wont solve it but would help a lot.

Offline MG

• BOCA Leader
  • New Community Member
  • Devil of Glen Park
    Years
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: MG
  • Squad: Nusantara
good idea habibi  :pevil: :tick:

Offline SoloBlade

• Junior Community Member
    Years
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: SoloBlade
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
Yes
Its a good suggestion
I have seen many abuse cases and fixing this helps a lot
My vote is  :tick:

Offline Ammar1

• Classic_Car_Club
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: Ammar
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
It will be good for the police and fair for both parties. This is a great idea and deserves support  :tick:
Ammar1

Offline Safwan

• APB Hunter
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
As I see it, enabling the spawning of MPCC when the danger level is higher than 1 . When the danger level is at 1, and both teams are balanced, there is no need to use MPCC, as it gives an OP advantage to your team.
Enabling spawning MPCC when the danger level is above 1
:tick:

Offline Connor#

• New Community Member
  • And God Said ,"Let There Be Marines
    Years
  • Group: US Marine Corp
  • Ingame: Connor#USMC-MP
  • Squad: Military Police
I'm going negative, for the simple fact that, the MPCC is the only way to help the police in a certain way, for example, there are many people who have easy access to teleports from private places such as bases/zones, etc., while others don't, And another point is that the MPCC can be broken by gunfire even if there is no one there, so I think this is unnecessary, because the time it is deactivated is enough time for the criminal to escape and return to a shelter in an ARL for example, besides the fact that nowadays the side of the Law is not the same thing, and there is only a specific time when there are more than 15 active police officers and who do not remain, while criminals and gangster are constantly online . Negative
Bunny

Offline Ster

• Guide
    Years
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Ster
As I see it, enabling the spawning of MPCC when the danger level is higher than 1 . When the danger level is at 1, and both teams are balanced, there is no need to use MPCC, as it gives an OP advantage to your team. :tick:

I agree with safwan it will be fair

Offline HeadBoss

• Pirus Boss
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Squad: Criminal Side
Even when danger level is 1, I have to agree on this. I see no reason for the MPCC when there is no active criminal activities around.  :tick:

- Cops are like the air, if you take much you fly. If you take little you die. So smoke cops and be high! - Me, HeadBoss.

- Ex.Head Criminal Boss & CEM
- Ex. CS/DJ/Translator and the list goes on...

Offline denn

• Keep it simple
    Years
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [PiRu$]Den'BS
  • Squad: Businesses
I like to support good ideas for both parties, whether police or criminals, and I kind of liked the idea, so I will go with the positive side of the vote. :tick:

Offline DeathWish

• Police Chief
  • B R U H
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Vintage
I believe this is more than fair because when the danger level is below 0.8 cops have the numbers advantage so it makes 0 sense for them to just have this mobile teleport system which can be used to kill criminals even when they're alone
A) Don't jump to conclusions, gather sufficient evidence first.

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Sirat
  • Squad: Wrath
I would like any mod of this board to move this into CNR council so councilors can vote on this.
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Offline HeadBoss

• Pirus Boss
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Squad: Criminal Side
This topic should remain for community as Arran privately told us. You have to create a new updated one for councillors discussion. @Sirat

- Cops are like the air, if you take much you fly. If you take little you die. So smoke cops and be high! - Me, HeadBoss.

- Ex.Head Criminal Boss & CEM
- Ex. CS/DJ/Translator and the list goes on...