Author Topic: [Vampire] Re-mapping the downstairs spawn in NC  (Read 4697 times)

Offline IdleJoe

• The Benefactor - SAPD Leader
  • Senior Community Member
  • Be a better you, for you.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: IdleJoe
  • Squad: CCC
[Vampire] Re-mapping the downstairs spawn in NC
« on: 23 11, 2020, 05:34:41 pm »
Greetings,

Lately I've joined the NC Criminal event a couple of times and I can't seem to forget that most of the times we were being spawned on the bottom floor with totally no cover or something to give us the ability to shoot back. As simple as I can explain, if the ones spawned on the bottom spawn dont have the leverage in numbers then they are force-ivly pushed back to their spawn with nothing else than a simple small wall to hide behind. Im pretty sure the video explains it all.

Show content

It's not that we didn't have the numbers, our numbers were pretty close since the new update but, there was nothing to cover behind. If one attempted to leave the corner and attempt to shoot his fate was sealed.

I am pretty much suggesting to re-design the bottom floor so that before the anti-rush finishes we should be able to shoot back to the criminals.
« Last Edit: 24 11, 2020, 03:49:21 am by Vampire »
Knowledge will give you power, but character will give you respect.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
Re: Re-mapping the downstairs spawn in NC
« Reply #1 on: 23 11, 2020, 05:40:18 pm »
Most of the times the team who got the downstairs side 90% will lose the CE that's a fact.NC map is the worst one of all the CE's it's clearly unfair to the side that gets the downstairs in my opinion it should be re-mapped as soon as possible so it can be playable for both criminal and law side.Positive :tick:
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #2 on: 23 11, 2020, 05:41:48 pm »
To be honest, this entire CE could use a complete makeover but just changing the downstairs spawn might be enough. I think that if a staff member adds one or two concrete barriers so the people who spawn there have some cover the entire issue would be fixed and they would be able to shoot back at the opposing team and not just hide at the left corner for the entire duration of the event. Positive.
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Avices

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
« Reply #3 on: 23 11, 2020, 10:17:30 pm »
It's really annoying that we are spawned downstairs NC most police lose the advantage, besides that you don't even have a place to shoot off criminals and there's no cover that makes the police unable to fight back. criminals besides the police always lose the advantage downstairs if the police upstairs will be fairer, Positive
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

Offline Ivy

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 23 11, 2020, 10:31:50 pm »
I'm 100% in favor of this. It is very annoying to be forced to take cover behind that tiny spot while having little to no ability to peek and shoot back without getting killed. I personally think Night Club fails to balance between cops and criminals. Whoever has the upper entrance usually has the advantage due to the way it's mapped.

Offline Jason

• xCode Brigadier
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 24 11, 2020, 01:18:33 am »
There's already a vertical glass panel covering half of that small room off, what about adding a horizontal one as well, so that at least you can't get shot at from the balconies and rafters above? They should also definitely add a barrier like the ones you see in the bottom floor of SAB. Voting positive.

Offline Scarface.

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scarface
Re: [Vampire] Re-mapping the downstairs spawn in NC
« Reply #6 on: 24 11, 2020, 04:33:11 am »
Well, even though we have a vertical glass panel, but it is not enough. We need more objects as cover because when a team is pushed to that spawn, the team won't survive because there is just a vertical glass and if everyone went there, the another team would rush in their spawn and the other team in that spawn is finished. So, it is a bit common that the team which gets the spawn below loses many times. Positive

Offline IdleJoe

• The Benefactor - SAPD Leader
  • Be a better you, for you.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IdleJoe
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #7 on: 24 11, 2020, 08:48:46 am »
There's already a vertical glass panel covering half of that small room off, what about adding a horizontal one as well, so that at least you can't get shot at from the balconies and rafters above? They should also definitely add a barrier like the ones you see in the bottom floor of SAB. Voting positive.
Imo if it gets accepted and re-designed it should have more space with much more to hide behind from... since there are 2 floors looking down on it.
Knowledge will give you power, but character will give you respect.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Al3raB

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Al3raB~
« Reply #8 on: 24 11, 2020, 01:37:58 pm »
Indeed, the small is really small to hold in it more than 10 cops in that small place, all will be blocking each other and whoever will get out from this will get killed even the glass in that place is small, so re-desinging the downstairs place would be a great addition to Increase balance for the team downstairs, Positive.

Offline Gummy

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Gummy[GLA]
« Reply #9 on: 24 11, 2020, 03:57:22 pm »
It badly needs a redesign. If players are camped there they can only tuck away in the left corner. The right corner can't be used since it's exposed to the stairwell which the other team usually shoot from. It needs to be designed so players who are cornered there can move around a bit and have some room to be able to shoot both from left and right side.  :tick:

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
« Reply #10 on: 24 11, 2020, 07:03:30 pm »
I've added some objects that might help, as I can't really make a huge change as the place is too small. Please test and let me know if it helped and if it isn't blocking anything, like when you enter the CE.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Rahul

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Not Easy Being Meh
  • Ingame: Rahul
  • Squad: idklol
« Reply #11 on: 25 11, 2020, 04:51:29 am »
I've added some objects that might help, as I can't really make a huge change as the place is too small. Please test and let me know if it helped and if it isn't blocking anything, like when you enter the CE.
The Downstairs Spawn was tested during the CE by me and a few other cops and It is much better than what it was before, Due to the sandbags and the glass it is much harder for opposing team to rush.
Waiting for Others Opinion on this
For me its Good
"If you can't explain it simply, you dont understand it well enough."

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
« Reply #12 on: 25 11, 2020, 06:26:07 am »
recently I played NC and I noticed it got re-mapped, it doesnt have to be big, but I think the objects u placed are perfect and it seems fine and fair, it doesnt really block anything. I think its all good now and its not unfair anymore for anyone who got the downstair respawn. So I give it a Positive vote.
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
« Reply #13 on: 25 11, 2020, 04:44:11 pm »
The Downstairs Spawn was tested during the CE by me and a few other cops and It is much better than what it was before, Due to the sandbags and the glass it is much harder for opposing team to rush.
Waiting for Others Opinion on this
For me its Good

recently I played NC and I noticed it got re-mapped, it doesnt have to be big, but I think the objects u placed are perfect and it seems fine and fair, it doesnt really block anything. I think its all good now and its not unfair anymore for anyone who got the downstair respawn. So I give it a Positive vote.
Thanks for the feedback. Locked.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017