Author Topic: CIT's 10 Year Anniversary  (Read 21109 times)

Offline remaked

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: CIT's 10 Year Anniversary
« Reply #30 on: 08 12, 2020, 01:48:49 pm »
Unbanning players(who aren't banned for very serious stuff ofc) might be something cool as this happens like what? once a lifetime?
And I agree about the interview part, many people would like to know more about you/other admins.

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Regular Community Member
  • Pacing e leading
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
« Reply #31 on: 08 12, 2020, 01:54:29 pm »
Unbanning players(who aren't banned for very serious stuff ofc) might be something cool as this happens like what? once a lifetime?
And I agree about the interview part, many people would like to know more about you/other admins.
knowing how CIT is though , this ain't going to happen, we can dream only  :D

Offline IdleJoe

• The Benefactor - SAPD Leader
  • Be a better you, for you.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: IdleJoe
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #32 on: 08 12, 2020, 03:03:23 pm »
Another idea since Brian said old scripts can't be achieved would be to make events in the main dimension somehow? I am pretty sure the CEM team would engage if for something so different (but with restrictions ofc).

I am mostly talking about easy stuff, races, DD's, we could do a server wide manhunt and more stuff if we all put our minds on this.
Knowledge will give you power, but character will give you respect.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Kuldeep

• The Investigator
  • Ingame: Kuldeep
« Reply #33 on: 08 12, 2020, 03:18:31 pm »
Like how we celebrate annual day in school/colleges, someone can host a proper event at some specific time where people can participate and come up with ideas to perform on stage in game doing advertisements in between etc.

But yeah this needs a proper planning, its kinda okayish idea but it'll be so cool if executed well.

Offline RichGang

• Donator L3
  • . إلوفآء نآدرٍ, إن وجدتهُ أحتفظ به .
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: RichGang
« Reply #34 on: 08 12, 2020, 05:56:36 pm »
Editing firework mod, so we will be able to place a limited/unlimited firework anywhere we want for free instead of paying $2,000 for each firework.
« Last Edit: 09 12, 2020, 08:01:25 am by RichGang »

Respect Few, Fear None
One Of Pirus since 2015 - 2020

My Introduction. - My Twitch Channel. (I stream almost everyday)

Learn How to make a modded skin shader and test it in game

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #35 on: 08 12, 2020, 06:22:35 pm »
You know what would be funny - making LS the work city *SF* ; making LV the cop-criminal event city*LS*; making SF the gangster turfing city*LV* just for that day. It'd be interesting and personally i'd no-life the whole day  :D

It would take days to script that. There's these things called co-ordinates, thousands and thousands of co-ordinates.

:fp: why does everyone assume the ban list is full of non serious bans... IT'S NOT. THEY'RE BANNED FOR SERIOUS REASONS. There is basically only 3 things that can get you banned: cheating, abusing a major exploit, fraud. There is nobody on the ban list who deserves to play on CIT again.
« Last Edit: 08 12, 2020, 06:31:07 pm by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #36 on: 08 12, 2020, 06:55:15 pm »
- Special skin that you get if you played on Dec26, like the Shrek skin that is only able to be received once you login on Halloween, but this one will be more special as it's about the 10th anniversary
- Random cash stacks dropped around the map
- Double weapon damage event for 1 hour

Edit: Maybe also adding a temporary donation bonus, on the 26th (or for 10 consecutive days starting from the 26th) there will be a bonus on every donation (10% extra VIP, or 1k extra VIP).
« Last Edit: 08 12, 2020, 08:17:58 pm by OhhKarim »
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline Cristiano

• The One Tapper
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #37 on: 08 12, 2020, 07:17:05 pm »
My suggestions are as follows:
  • Daily login reward should be 10m specific to that day. (Special for the 10th year)
  • Giveaway of 100-50-25m in the forum.
  • Gift boxes to be placed randomly on the map. (money, drugs, items etc.)
  • Big party at Santa Marina Beach.
You may think this is a little too much but I guess all of this can be done for the 10th year. Don't think I'm a stingy.

Offline IceWolf.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #38 on: 08 12, 2020, 07:37:55 pm »
Chatting with us (◔◡◔)

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #39 on: 08 12, 2020, 07:40:32 pm »
Just pass with us the whole anniversary day.

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #40 on: 08 12, 2020, 08:10:18 pm »
I got some ideas in my mind which are:

•Disable CnR for that day, so that people actually focus on any special events happening that day. It's a once every 10 years event, surely people can be cool without playing CnR for a day.
•Having some special event like Tsunami, or having a zombie appocalypse for 3 hours, where each kill will give you some cash. ( basically peds targetting anyone outside safe zone with zombie skin and changed walkstyle, not inside LV).
•Do a special skin award for logging in that day.
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD

Offline Gonzalo

• Honorable
  • Lua, C#, PHP, HTML & CSS Developer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
  • Ingame: Gonzalo|BNA
  • Squad: SO -Special Ops
« Reply #41 on: 08 12, 2020, 09:57:44 pm »
Nuclear event was fun. Enabling a few old scripts as long as they still run (no deprecated stuff) wouldn’t be bad either. The old BR’s, the old drug factory, the old drug shipment, que etc. Stuff from way back then, even if there’s better quality stuff now, purely for nostalgia and some fun. Can be hard if they conflict with new stuff, but there’s a few days to plan ahead
Innovation fuels success

Offline DEATH

• Group: 5thStreetSaints
« Reply #42 on: 08 12, 2020, 10:03:48 pm »
It would take days to script that. There's these things called co-ordinates, thousands and thousands of co-ordinates.

Sure, that makes sense. On a serious note though, modularizing the current codebase for changes as such is something you can initiate within the new dev team. I see a lot more new devs and the svn repo could be made more open in terms of help with refactoring for such massive changes. I'm thinking more or so in the direction of plug and play scripts. LS stuff plugged in LV, LV stuff plugged in SF, SF stuff plugged onto LS, and vice versa. It'd be great to enjoy CnR/LV/Roleplaying/Civ in these new places that would bring total chaos and randomness. Imagine having an open CnR mid-desert? EPPIICC!

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #43 on: 09 12, 2020, 12:13:36 am »
a lot of these sound cool for the day of the anniversary. In addition to that, what about one big CE where everyone participates with increased rewards? I know something similar happened some months (maybe more) ago and it looked good.
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Moni

• Evaders Revealer
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
  • Ingame: Moni
« Reply #44 on: 09 12, 2020, 12:48:15 am »
Aside from ideas. It feels really nice to witness this project hitting 10 years and feeling so proud that I had the chance to help in this project whether as player or as staff.

Regarding the ideas, allowing certain stuff for public players to be accessible would definitely trigger their curiosity and therefore they would enjoy it. For instance allowing players to access CIT staff island and /ramps and /aircar mode. -obviously with limitations like enabling only for civilians and unwanted players-

If also available the old maps of the old indoor criminal events could be activated (instead of the current system for a limited time). The time when there was only LS Bank Robbery, PDR and a third one I can’t remember. And the time gap was 30 minutes between each one. While doubling the rewards I think this would trigger a lot of players to attend.

- ex rel. Senior Staff Member, Rear Admiral of United States Navy Seals, and Assistant Head Police Chief.

'Weakness of attitude becomes a weakness of character.'