Author Topic: The best VEHCILES for you!  (Read 14226 times)

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
Re: The best VEHCILES for you!
« Reply #15 on: 01 08, 2020, 05:07:31 am »
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #16 on: 01 08, 2020, 06:42:40 am »
@The hacker your topic, what do you think? I agree with him tbh.
I agree, you can add 'em.
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #17 on: 03 10, 2021, 03:38:48 pm »
NRG should be added to : "Criminal and moving from ARs to CEs, surviving from cops"

cause trust me it is not just about how powerful the veh can be to survive shots or hunters , speed and the small hit box also matters and here it comes the NRG role to play , I use this bike alot cause you can run easily from cops in small gaps and areas they can't get , and lets not forgot the speed of the bike with only 10/6 , 10/10 is fast like crazy which if you go there is not chance for cops to catch you . from my experience I think it should be added too .
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2021, 03:47:27 pm by Louai »

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #18 on: 03 10, 2021, 03:59:20 pm »
NRG should be add to : "Criminal and moving from ARs to CEs, surviving from cops"

cause trust me it is not just about how powerful the veh can be to survive shots or hunters , speed and the small hit box also matters and here it comes the NRG role to play , I use this bike alot cause you can run easily from cops in small gaps and areas they can't get , and lets not forgot the speed of the bike with only 10/6 , 10/10 is fast like crazy which if you go there is not chance for cops to catch you . from my experience I think it should be added too .
Done :tick:
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me