Author Topic: Adding search bar in /vehmods and /gunmods.  (Read 2317 times)

bcbc

Adding search bar in /vehmods and /gunmods.
« on: 20 12, 2014, 12:36:15 pm »
Sup,

My suggestion is adding search bar in /vehmods and /gunmods GUI because it is hard to find a certain mod for any car today I was trying to find ambulance mod and I couldn't find it, that's it.I know it is short but it is helpful.
why not a search bar in /gunmods ? it's the same as /vehmods, both of them are hard to find a mod.
I would like to suggest to add a search bar in /gunmods too.
« Last Edit: 03 01, 2015, 09:24:05 pm by ConnorĀ£ »

Offline StewieMonSta

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ex. KLM
  • Ingame: StewieMonSta
Re: Adding search bar in /vehmods.
« Reply #1 on: 20 12, 2014, 01:00:16 pm »
Great Idea, I also think the ability to sort the name of the cars in alphabetical order to be added. Currently, the real car names (Mods) are sorted in alphabetical order, but it would be great if we could choose to sort the San Andreas car names in alphabetical order, it would be much easier and more convenient to mod a particular in-game vehicle we like instead of searching carefully for it which is a chore.
CIT player since 2012!

Also known as Dan

iamBack

« Reply #2 on: 20 12, 2014, 05:12:09 pm »
Would be a great addition as to be honest , it takes a couple mins to search for the name of the car . This would make it faster and about the alphabetical order , I guess it will be useless if we had a search bar .

Offline Mert

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: Mert
« Reply #3 on: 20 12, 2014, 06:04:12 pm »
It is so useless , It will take maximum 20 sec to find the vehicle you downloaded. The only thing you should do is looking carefully.  :fp:
« Last Edit: 20 12, 2014, 06:07:32 pm by Mert »

bcbc

« Reply #4 on: 21 12, 2014, 09:44:14 pm »
It is so useless , It will take maximum 20 sec to find the vehicle you downloaded. The only thing you should do is looking carefully.  :fp:
What are you saying is true but there is some vehicles that has many mods and it is hard to search for every one..so it is not useless

Offline IronMan

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
« Reply #5 on: 21 12, 2014, 10:12:48 pm »
why not a search bar in /gunmods ? it's the same as /vehmods, both of them are hard to find a mod.
I would like to suggest to add a search bar in /gunmods too.

Offline tanke94

• Los lideres no culpan . Asumen .
  • Group: HispanicGamers
  • Ingame: Tanke94|CSA|
  • Squad: |CSA|
« Reply #6 on: 03 01, 2015, 07:34:04 am »
I would like that added the search bar that would be easier so find your search and download of mods is much slashed because normally in t / vehmods or t / gunmods it takes around 5 minutes between search and download this bar as ara 20 or 40 seconds to change much to choose and download tiepo suggest that integrate the search bar and how to sort by alphabet mods weapon weight or truck and f7 like that this aria easier

Lying take long if you're looking for infernus there 5 or 6 mods or nrg and separated deves peruse leading to waste your time :fp:
I am sick of love.

First, they will ignore you, later they will laugh at you, finally they will criticize you .. because you dared to do what they will never be able.
Nothing great has been done in the world without a passion.

Your love is like a a shadow on me all of the time
                               Laura <3

Offline eyad.m_

• Donator L1
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Music
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #7 on: 03 01, 2015, 09:46:21 am »
It's a great idea... not bad, some times I waste my time in searching for a mode, but if there's a 'search bar' I could found it fastly..

Upvoting.

Offline Class

• Junior Community Member
  • hi there
  • Group: ICE
  • Ingame: Class[ICE]
Re: Adding search bar in /vehmods and /gunmods.
« Reply #8 on: 04 01, 2015, 02:12:47 am »
For vehicle mods maybe however not for gun mods.

Why? There's not that many gun mods and the gun mod packs are grouped together and easy to find.
Implementing this is a small task however any task takes time and this is one that is borderline time wasting if it was to be implemented.

Feel free to add me on steam, If I know you I'll accept :)

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #9 on: 04 01, 2015, 04:05:02 pm »
Adding search bar in /vehmods suggested before here and here, both of them didn't meet enough votes hopefully it does this time.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Evan_Unknown

« Reply #10 on: 20 01, 2015, 09:38:44 pm »
I really do support this idea because time and time again, I am looking for a specific type of car instead of looking through the whole list.

For example, the other day I was looking for a mod for the Hydra but I couldn't tell if there were more than one and I believe that if this feature was added on, it would nicely help out the players that are looking for a specific weapon or type of vehicle.

+1 From me.

Offline Droidy

• Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: Droidy[SAPD]
« Reply #11 on: 24 01, 2015, 08:32:40 pm »
Also adding the option that you can click on the thing at the top to sort stuff alphabetically from a-z or z-a and also clicking on all of them would come in very handy for example sorting the ones you enable and the ones you didn't, what I'm trying to explain also exists in the group / squad system. This screenshot may help explanation:
Show content

Adding to this suggestion the option that you can tick beside each one and enable them all at once would be also useful instead of having to highlight every single one and enable it. Same thing for disabling.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #12 on: 25 01, 2015, 06:43:57 pm »
I've added a new command that will search any visible gridlists for the specified text:

'/search text'
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.