Author Topic: Ability to Manage Squad Destinations  (Read 4651 times)

Offline Expire

• Senior Community Member
  • لا اله الا انت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Expire
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Ability to Manage Squad Destinations
« on: 10 10, 2019, 05:37:52 pm »
Manage Squad Destination

Greetings community. To make this short & straight forward to the point, today I'm suggesting the ability for squad leaders to manage squad destinations as /msd just like in groups "/mgd."
Squads, just like groups, host events as races, drift events, riots or even anti-riots. Taking my argument a bit subjective, the whole idea was inspired from a drift race, my squad had, were we couldn't mark our destination and it was really difficult to explain our way until we changed our event plan to a parade or more like a road trip. Hopefully this will be an easy matter for developers to implement and it'll surely not harm anyone in anyway possible.
We strive hard for a better future - The Institute
كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان، ثقيلتان في الميزان، حبيبتان إلى الرحمن: سبحان الله وبحمده، سبحان الله العظيم

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
Re: Ability to Manage Squad Destinations
« Reply #1 on: 10 10, 2019, 06:15:42 pm »
This will be helpful in other means. There are times when the Squad mates are doing RP or event(s) etc. so adding this to pinpoint of where to go will be helpful for the player(s) to go to that area that has been pinpointed by the leaders.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Atty.MiMo

• New Community Member
  • Law Practitioner and a Public Servant
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Atty.Mimo
« Reply #2 on: 10 10, 2019, 06:39:54 pm »
Manage Squad Destination

Greetings community. To make this short & straight forward to the point, today I'm suggesting the ability for squad leaders to manage squad destinations as /msd just like in groups "/mgd."
Squads, just like groups, host events as races, drift events, riots or even anti-riots. Taking my argument a bit subjective, the whole idea was inspired from a drift race, my squad had, were we couldn't mark our destination and it was really difficult to explain our way until we changed our event plan to a parade or more like a road trip. Hopefully this will be an easy matter for developers to implement and it'll surely not harm anyone in anyway possible.

You've suggest a very brilliant idea this must be approved I vote POSITIVE fo this , for this feature must be approved BIG  :tick: For it.
Ex.Instructor of the SWATTeam
Ex.Interview Recruiter of the SWATTeam
"Ignorance Of The Law Excuses No One"
"Dura Lex, Sed Lex" means "The LAW maybe harshed but it is the LAW"

Offline SkyPeR

• Discord: SkyPeR#4937
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337 - USNS
  • Ingame: SkyPeR
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #3 on: 10 10, 2019, 09:58:27 pm »
This suggestion will help the squad members and their activities, you can place the squad destination to call your squad members directly for the activity also, this works the same as the /mgd command.

Upvoting!

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
  • Group: 187/vG3r/veX/D7
  • Ingame: Supra07
  • Squad: crownkings/Aces
« Reply #4 on: 11 10, 2019, 07:47:34 am »
Manage Squad Destination

I agree with you that will be helpfull bcuz I have see many squad trying to do events like mine one and the members not known the map so we have to pick them up but what will happend's if there is an group mgd and a squad mgd ? maybe to add a new point or other color  like the groups one its ( red ) the squad one will be green or yellow  Upvoting

Offline xGreatben

• Junior Community Member
  • Long live the King
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI/Avida
  • Ingame: Greatben
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #5 on: 11 10, 2019, 01:18:04 pm »
Good idea that more and more "driving" and "drifting" squads are in the game nowadays, adding squad blip can 100% help these squads on their squad activities.

On the other hand, I guess all the squads can use this to engage the squad members' communication by their leader hosting activities, and this blip is something that makes things easy.

Upvoting
Former MI6 Member serving her majesty's government / Former FBI Director / Traditional HongKonger /First HongKongese State Offical

Offline Carl'

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Carl
« Reply #6 on: 12 10, 2019, 11:38:50 am »
I'm upvoting, This thing really need to be added, Cuz this is the only key to call or regroup your squad. Specially when they have activities.
Work until your idols become your rivals!

Offline Belmin

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Belmin
« Reply #7 on: 12 10, 2019, 12:05:27 pm »
Upvoting. It is going to be very heplful but we need to make a difference somehow from /mgd as there might be at the same time group and squad destination, maybe different blip or different color...

Offline Capodecina

• New Community Member
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: Capodecina
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #8 on: 12 10, 2019, 01:11:17 pm »
I also made this suggestion via /ds back in a days, before it was deleted, and it had many votes.
There's nothing negative about and this will be very useful for Squad leaders to organize events.

I'm Upvoting this.

Offline Hyfa

• Donator L2
  • Hay momentos que no se borran
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Hyfa#15
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
« Reply #9 on: 12 10, 2019, 11:32:36 pm »
I agree with you, many times in the squads events are held and the / msd will help them a lot  :tick:
pedilo

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #10 on: 13 10, 2019, 07:08:10 pm »
this feature will make the deal between the leaders and squad members easily, and it will be awesome in the events to Guidance the members to a certain place to do something...

Thank you exp!re.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
« Reply #11 on: 20 10, 2019, 02:06:33 pm »
I think this would be a good addition as it won't really harm anyone and I think he's right if those both are same commands by that I mean if they're similar it would be kinda hard to mark anything so yeah I think its okay if this got added.
Postive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
« Reply #12 on: 20 10, 2019, 07:22:12 pm »
It's a great thing to add a Squad Destinations, I'm personally facing these problems and it is really important for the driving/flying trainings especially the Law Squads. I agree to add that suggestion and I am sorry for that I don't have additions to add. Upvoting  :tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #13 on: 20 10, 2019, 07:56:57 pm »
Could be great idea but I have a doubt if it won't troll players, Like someone is working in Iron Miner and got group destination then squad destination he will be trolled, Completely trolled though, So how about making another blip for squad cause groups' will troll him like got 2 same blips on the map and he doesn't know which one is for group and which one is for squad, He has to open F11 and check "group destination" or "squad destination" but it still trolling, You gotta choose another blip for that so players won't be trolled then I can vote positive in that..
Neutral.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Mr.Sharp

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: NSEA
  • Ingame: Mr.Sharp
  • Squad: Heroes Forces
« Reply #14 on: 20 10, 2019, 09:57:53 pm »
It's a nice thought and expository narration to gather a creative team of ideas.
Upvote  :tick: