Author Topic: Abillity for staffs to talk in team chats with a command.  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Demon

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Demon
Hello,
        Today I am suggesting that staffs should have some certain commands to talk in team chats, cause I find it kinda hard to communicate with someone who is asking for help on team or something. Also it's not cool to do /staffjob cause others might think that we are "abusing". So my suggestion is all about some commands for staffs to talk in criminal chats, like /civ for civilian chat, /law for cops chat, /emer for emergency and /crim for criminal chat etc.. etc.. It's so simple I guess and won't take that much time from developers, if I am correct. Thanks.

Offline Cherry

• The Fruit
  • Honorable
  • She's your cherry pie
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Cherry|ILC
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Re: Abillity for staffs to talk in team chats with a command.
« Reply #1 on: 01 10, 2013, 04:06:03 pm »
Well, having so many different shortcuts could be obnoxious... Maybe something like /team law or /team swat or /team civ and /team crim... Would be a bit faster... Or /t crim. But I do agree that it's kinda annoying. I mean, if I have to warn people I need to get the job first... Warp to the farm or do /staffjob... It feels a bit like an obstruction. If there is an option to make it faster, it would be greatly appreciated.

I also noticed that when I'm in staff job, I don't see all the team chats anymore. I liked it sometimes... Maybe give us a setting to enable or disable it?

Offline Exit

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Exit
  • Squad: LordLennys
« Reply #2 on: 29 10, 2013, 04:28:37 pm »
Great idea.This can also prevent innocent people getting muted/jailed for no reason.For example, pretty often there are people who spam the civilian team chat with random non-english messages and when you call a staff to deal with it, it's too late because the spammer has already left his current team chat and moved to another, so you get jailed for obstructing staff.

Shadom

« Reply #3 on: 03 11, 2013, 05:29:08 pm »
I think this idea will help many staffs because many players abuse the team chat for flamming + spamming . +1

xb0xkilla162

« Reply #4 on: 15 11, 2013, 10:29:52 pm »
Great idea.This can also prevent innocent people getting muted/jailed for no reason.For example, pretty often there are people who spam the civilian team chat with random non-english messages and when you call a staff to deal with it, it's too late because the spammer has already left his current team chat and moved to another, so you get jailed for obstructing staff.
Why in the **** would you get jailed for that?

Offline CocoNuT

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CocoNuT
« Reply #5 on: 20 11, 2013, 03:34:37 am »
Well, As the title says and as I've read above, This would be a faster way to the Staff Team to warn those who speak in a different language than English or flamming and spamming in X team chat, then sometimes when I would like call a Staff to tell him/her what's going on X team chat, he/she may be busy in that moment, or not busy..

And as I had read above, it won't take time to the staffs to warn those players, just type /team law or /team civ and /team crim and warn them..
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #6 on: 20 11, 2013, 08:09:18 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.