Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Bringing back T/wanking & T/wankingend animation  (Read 3921 times)

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Re: [VOTE] Bringing back T/wanking & T/wankingend animation
« Reply #15 on: 10 06, 2019, 02:47:48 pm »
:cros: If you remember when these animated images were present they would bring a lot of problems and this would have wasted a lot of staff times because there were a lot of people who hated the animations of the animation and did not like someone to do it on them.
They won't even see it unless they enable it in /settings though ...   「(゚ペ) @RaMoS
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline noD3

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #16 on: 10 06, 2019, 03:06:28 pm »
:tick:
This is a 18+ game.
How is this a 18+ game?

"The MPAA gave San Andreas a PG-13 rating for “intense disaster action and mayhem throughout, and brief strong language.” Which means some material may be inappropriate for children under 13

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #17 on: 10 06, 2019, 03:15:15 pm »
How is this a 18+ game?

"The MPAA gave San Andreas a PG-13 rating for “intense disaster action and mayhem throughout, and brief strong language.” Which means some material may be inappropriate for children under 13
The game's rating changed to AO (18+) if you did some research instead of nit-picking, and it's literally on the cover of the game itself lol
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline noD3

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #18 on: 10 06, 2019, 03:24:27 pm »
The game's rating changed to AO (18+) if you did some research instead of nit-picking, and it's literally on the cover of the game itself lol
Even if the game has an age restriction of 18+ years old, it doesn't mean that our server has to have age restrictions, since majority of the playerbase are not even 18.

What is exactly a purpose of bringing back animations which are only used for trolling ? And which might be offensive in some cultures.

Offline They SeeMi Rollin'

• New Community Member
  • Gift from the Moon
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: SeeMi
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #19 on: 10 06, 2019, 03:36:59 pm »
If we are having an option to switch on/off 18+anims  so there is nothing wrong with it.
expect the unexpected

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #20 on: 10 06, 2019, 03:38:33 pm »
Even if the game has an age restriction of 18+ years old, it doesn't mean that our server has to have age restrictions, since majority of the playerbase are not even 18.
That's their risk of playing a 18+ game  :thumb:
What is exactly a purpose of bringing back animations which are only used for trolling ? And which might be offensive in some cultures.
For the snowflakes we have a setting to disable it in /settings, they don't even have to disable it because it'll be disabled on default  :thumb:

Offline Prof.Gang

• P G
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
« Reply #21 on: 10 06, 2019, 03:52:27 pm »

It's funny how it got removed because it disturbs some players, though it's just for fun. This place isn't supposed to be for sensitive princesses nor nerds lol, this is where we have fun and such people shouldn't take things seriously as it is in such cases.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
Re: [ACCEPTED] Bringing back T/wanking & T/wankingend animation
« Reply #22 on: 11 06, 2019, 08:35:39 pm »
5 positive votes against 2 negative votes (which are for the same reason, and the answer to them is; you can disable it if you're offended)

Therefore set to accepted due to a larger support than oppositions.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [ACCEPTED] Bringing back T/wanking & T/wankingend animation
« Reply #23 on: 16 06, 2019, 06:28:15 pm »
I don't know why these were ever disabled as there is already a setting that disables them, so I've re-enabled them.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.