Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Possibility to disable or enable new list of stats to the old  (Read 3751 times)

Offline RaMoS

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
Well, This update was added a few hours ago.
- Upgraded '/stats' so it can be used to compare the stats of 2 different players. (Arran)
It is quite frankly very useful but at the same time it is not necessary because we can also compare through old stats, Here I am doing this suggestion because there are a lot of complaints from some people to try to get back the list of old stats that I am and them used to.
This was the only criminal votes
Why this is necessary? Well, the community will not receive complaints again about it and there is nothing negative  because players can disable or enable this at any time.

« Last Edit: 18 06, 2019, 04:01:42 pm by Arran »

Offline They SeeMi Rollin'

• New Community Member
  • Gift from the Moon
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: SeeMi
  • Squad: Wrath
Lots of people had this idea, I am one of those who prefers the previous version of it we are able to copy a specific stats line with it. But current one is nice too as it gives ability to compare stats between players and count between 2groups/squads.
expect the unexpected

Offline RaMoS

Well, This update was added a few hours ago.It is quite frankly very useful but at the same time it is not necessary because we can also compare through old stats, Here I am doing this suggestion because there are a lot of complaints from some people to try to get back the list of old stats that I am and them used to.
This was the only criminal votes
Why this is necessary? Well, the community will not receive complaints again about it and there is nothing negative  because players can disable or enable this at any time.
Changed to VOTE

Offline Ariana

• Donator L3
  • Ingame: Ariana
  • Squad: SAAS
 :cros:

/stats should be the old one

the new one can be /compare

Offline RaMoS

/stats should be the old one

the new one can be /compare
I do not understand why you voted negative

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
 :tick:

It's indeed nice to compare between players without having to re-enter names each time to see individual statistics but the previous /stats GUI was simpler and therefore it would be better if we can allow players to choose between the two lists of /stats as we do not always need to compare stats, whenever we do, we'll just enable the new /stats again.
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory

I accidentally made a proposal similar to this, and this is what I said:

The proposal is about adding an option in /settings to choose between 2 /stats panel, the current one and the previous one.
Most of CIT players didn't really liked this panel and wasn't really comfortable with it, and I am not speaking about it without any statics. I did a teamvote today at civilian side and below is what the community thought about this proposal.

As you can see in the images I provided, 100% of the voters voted for yes on this proposal and they really want this to be added because of their comfort or choices.

Below is the option's name in /settings and the options.

Enable the new /stats panel                   Yes
                                                                No

If they choose the option 'Yes' then the new /stats panel (where we can compare statistics of 2 players) will be implemented for them. If they choose the option 'No' then the previous /stats panel
Show content
will be implemented for them.

The default option would be 'Yes' just to encourage the modern things in CIT, but this option should be there for the people who prefer old things.

NOTE: Sometimes, it is hard for the players to copy something from the new /stats panel (maybe because of some random bugs) so the /stats panel with the memo is really helpful.

This was suggested by @Senza and @TheHacker
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline They SeeMi Rollin'

• New Community Member
  • Gift from the Moon
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: SeeMi
  • Squad: Wrath
Lots of people had this idea, I am one of those who prefers the previous version of it we are able to copy a specific stats line with it. But current one is nice too as it gives ability to compare stats between players and count between 2groups/squads.
expect the unexpected

Offline Ariana

• Donator L3
I do not understand why you voted negative

Because instead of having a setting just move the current /stats to /compare and put the old one back on /stats

much better suggestion.

Hopefully Arran will just do that anyway after reading this since its more logical than having yet another /settings option.

Offline noD3

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337

The only argument that was brought is that players aren't used to the new stats, but players aren't used to any update which brought and they proceed to complain instantly rather than giving some time.

I could agree that the interface part of the /stats could be improved to not look that frustrating, but the proposal brings no argument why it should be a setting

Offline RaMoS

Because instead of having a setting just move the current /stats to /compare and put the old one back on /stats

much better suggestion.

Hopefully Arran will just do that anyway after reading this since its more logical than having yet another /settings option.
I was thinking about it but we will have a lot of commands but anyway I will put this too in the main proposal @Ariana

Offline CooLDuDe

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Ingame: CooLDuDe

I think the stats of comparison have a little bit of a difference. They are not in a textbox format which makes it harder to copy them sometime if you want. And it's one hell of a complicated GUI. I think this could be great addition.

Offline RaMoS

4 Positive VOTES, Set as ACCEPTED

Offline Ariana

• Donator L3
I was thinking about it but we will have a lot of commands but anyway I will put this too in the main proposal @Ariana

Rules councillors must follow when posting here:

• When a councillor votes they must start their post with either an :cros: or a :tick: then below it give reason(s) for their decision.
  • The first post in a proposal topic is what will be voted on when it comes to a vote, the proposer can edit this post up until it becomes a vote.
  • Councillors may change their proposal topic into a vote topic at least 24 hours after posting, longer if replies are still being made.
  • When you change a proposal to a vote you must post a reply to the topic and include a quote of the original post, this reply must then not be modified as it is the final proposal.
  • Any proposal that looks like it was written in 1 minute because it lacks any kind of detail will be locked. "Adding back x" is NOT a valid proposal.
  • A vote can become accepted or rejected after 24 hours of it being a vote, the proposer may do this when they count up the votes.
  • Proposals which are independent of each other should not be made within the same topic.
  • Any proposal which involves the increase in a payment of something must show statistical evidence to prove the increase is balanced.
  • Being a councillor doesn't mean you can use mention system on me in your topics, there is a topic specifically created for you to be able to get my attention.
  • A vote can only be accepted when it has received a minimum of 3 yes votes and 3 more positive than negative votes.

u cant do that

Offline RaMoS

u cant do that
  :thumb: Only if Arran wants to do 2 commands instead of disable \ enable it via /settings