Author Topic: [CIT MAGAZINE] #2 Publication  (Read 12764 times)

Offline Trapsfall

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Blessed_Ones
  • Ingame: Trapsfall
Re: [CIT MAGAZINE] #2 Publication
« Reply #15 on: 06 10, 2019, 07:00:58 pm »
I can make some puzzles for you
That would be totally awesome.

Offline Jonio

• 5th Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #16 on: 06 10, 2019, 07:24:10 pm »
@Anuran

The punishment was justified, even 2 staffs considered that mining case valid.

Stop considering it injustice as the whole paragraph and words 'unlucky guy' clearly refers to. If you cannot fill up a page with meaningful stuff, make fonts bigger or something but do not manipulate others to damage my reputation with something that isn't true. Inustice Resolution is a thing, CIT Magazine isn't for spread similar nonsenses.
How did he damage your reputation? For calling the punished player unlucky guy? And you issuing a warning on him for just ridiculous thing, He never said that he was unfairly punished so why being too serious on such trivial case.

Edit:
 :fp:
« Last Edit: 06 10, 2019, 07:27:08 pm by Jonio »

Offline Firebird

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #17 on: 06 10, 2019, 07:50:13 pm »
@Anuran

The punishment was justified, even 2 staffs considered that mining case valid.

Stop considering it injustice as the whole paragraph and words 'unlucky guy' clearly refers to. If you cannot fill up a page with meaningful stuff, make fonts bigger or something but do not manipulate others to damage my reputation with something that isn't true. Inustice Resolution is a thing, CIT Magazine isn't for spread similar nonsenses.

This is what some players see from our side that this guy was "unlucky".It's a newspaper and that's what exactly their job is.Probably this is not right to post here but you creating drama or getting pissed because we are calling the guy unlucky is ridiculous to our eyes.

Also the only unlucky here is me cause you were doing exactly the same thing this player did to you but not in cave miner job and I didn't take things too far to actually take screenshots and report you cause for my eyes is humilating to actually report for that reason in a game.

"Someone's opinion about you does not have to become your reality.You don't have to go through life being a victim."

Offline Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber
  • Honorable
  • Your old forgotten friend
  • Group: TaskForce
  • Ingame: Prototype
« Reply #18 on: 06 10, 2019, 08:03:53 pm »
I enjoyed reading news. Text is so nice. But some pages' fonts are so bad to be honest. Also there are many simple grammar mistakes in magazine at all.

For example, Headlines page is well written. Nice texture, nice font and whole content is so beautiful.

Then comes player's positions. It is also not bad. A different font but it still looks nice.

Server updates & player's opinions is terrible. Like rly. Too small, different fonts and size. That part needs to be upgraded in future.

Interview text is nice but font is too small. I've downloaded that page in my computer and simply zoomed to read it. Yellow and Red letters with a black background color did not fit at all.

Event page is so wonderful. I really liked that style of texts and color mix. Just bravo.

Community interactions design also looks so nice.

What is point of releasing photography page? I mean it is a regular GTA SA gallery. I wished to see some CIT screenshots.

Comics page is obviously made by Randy. Design is not bad but why only Joker pictures?

Advertisements page looks so nice.
CIT's Non-Official Instagram page: cit_mta

Offline Trapsfall

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Blessed_Ones
  • Ingame: Trapsfall
« Reply #19 on: 06 10, 2019, 08:09:22 pm »
How did he damage your reputation? For calling the punished player unlucky guy? And you issuing a warning on him for just ridiculous thing, He never said that he was unfairly punished so why being too serious on such trivial case.

Edit:
 :fp:
This is what some players see from our side that this guy was "unlucky".It's a newspaper and that's what exactly their job is.Probably this is not right to post here but you creating drama or getting pissed because we are calling the guy unlucky is ridiculous to our eyes.

Also the only unlucky here is me cause you were doing exactly the same thing this player did to you but not in cave miner job and I didn't take things too far to actually take screenshots and report you cause for my eyes is humilating to actually report for that reason in a game.

The whole story was described as it was a normal rock-sharing while it wasn't, thus the story is false.

Offline Nikos

• The Helper & Bikers Leader
  • Honorable
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: NoodleLovers
« Reply #20 on: 06 10, 2019, 08:35:52 pm »
Good one! Keep it up!
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• "Si vis pacem,Para bellum"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #21 on: 06 10, 2019, 09:11:21 pm »

Comics page is obviously made by Randy. Design is not bad but why only Joker pictures?

;D ;D
when any MCU news come out it will be MCU one next lol
If you make yourself more than just a man if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. Legend

Offline Prototype

• Official CIT ProtoTuber
  • Honorable
  • Your old forgotten friend
  • Group: TaskForce
  • Ingame: Prototype
« Reply #22 on: 06 10, 2019, 09:19:47 pm »
;D ;D
when any MCU news come out it will be MCU one next lol

I don't mean DC MCU thing. Page is full filled with Joker lmao. No text, no explanation. I just see the Joker. Uhm ok so what? He is sexy I know but what is content? What is that about lel
CIT's Non-Official Instagram page: cit_mta

Offline PetroSailor

« Reply #23 on: 06 10, 2019, 09:34:50 pm »
There’s the arguing about useless shit that I love so much.  :thumb:

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
« Reply #24 on: 06 10, 2019, 09:55:09 pm »
@Anuran there're some mistakes in some pictures like Vinewood = Winewood, SF Truck Garage = LV Truck Garage
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #25 on: 06 10, 2019, 10:19:55 pm »
@Anuran there're some mistakes in some pictures like Vinewood = Winewood, SF Truck Garage = LV Truck Garage
why you posting before reading comments ? we talked that 3 times.
Who is last one ?

Offline M3dusa

• degen
  • L4 Staff
  • Gambling connaisseur 🔻
  • Ingame: [CIT]Medusa
« Reply #26 on: 06 10, 2019, 10:47:55 pm »
The whole story was described as it was a normal rock-sharing while it wasn't, thus the story is false.
I don't really get how did three staff members (you included) and the whole PAMs agree that this was a valid punishment... You taking these trivial cases to such a degree where you jail the players for mining your rocks... That's pathetic tbh.
First of all, you should be more calm as you hold a sensitive position in the community, so you should actually calm down and stop being a snowflake. These things happen all over the server, whether you're a cop or a criminal getting your kills stolen or a mechanic racing for the scrap cars or even a gangster chasing the briefcase, stealing houses, following that bag thingy et cetera et cetera. Meanwhile you were actually getting paid for your effort, I don't really know how this system works but you were getting paid the half and extracting the resources in twice as fast as you were supposed to be, but actually even if you weren't, so what??
Former Former CIT Staff
Head Staff
Retired Police Chief

Seasoned trader? Click me.
Sick of being a 9-5 wageslave? DCA into $AVAX and enjoy an early retirement!
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Offline Brand

• Honorable
  • Group: Bikers MC
« Reply #27 on: 06 10, 2019, 11:01:14 pm »
Nice work!

Some people here need to stick to what this topic is about.
Thank you, Java.

Offline RipsS

• Junior Community Member
  • The Ripper Kill them all'
  • Ingame: RipsS
« Reply #28 on: 07 10, 2019, 01:36:32 am »
Hey guys, I made a canva edit for criminal side. Its a simple one because I'm not on my notebook. But next time I will edit with photoshop.
Two Wheels One Love
Added RipsS as Trial Criminal Boss (HCB Team)

Offline Revo.

• The Punisher
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Revo.
« Reply #29 on: 07 10, 2019, 07:26:08 am »
Nice project @Anuran keep it up, brother!
 you too @Pavard