Author Topic: Moving the armor pickup in a few Armed Robberies  (Read 3407 times)

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
Moving the armor pickup in a few Armed Robberies
« on: 16 05, 2020, 10:11:20 pm »
Hi, I am making this topic to move the armor pickup in some AR's because they are placed in such awful spots that make them unusable for criminals. Below I will have a brief statement about why each armor pickup deserves to be moved, the coordinates of the new locations and a photo for each new spot. (Note: the coordinates match the screenshots exactly.)

Dillimore PD:   617.1299, -611.1512, 17.2266, 271, 0, 0    Picture: https://imgur.com/2FVSweb
The armor pickup in this AR is in front of the entrance to the building and cops can shoot and kill criminals from a mile away, while criminals can't do anything about it because they have to wait when taking armor. The new location is inside the building, making it safer for criminals to buy armor and prepare for cops rushing in.

Iron Storage:  93.1822, -195.5667, 1.4844, 359, 0, 0  Picture: https://imgur.com/bfF9fSR
Like in Dillimore PD, the pickup here is by the entrance and criminals are unable to buy armor most of the time because cops can kill them easily. Most of the time in this AR the criminals are stuck inside the building behind those huge pipes and can't get armor because the cops are by the entrance. The new location makes it easier for them to buy armor whilst still taking a risk in case a cop rushes.

LSA Storage:  2204.0637, -2664.0762, 13.5974, 184, 0, 0   Picture: https://imgur.com/Fa4dj4N
Same reasoning as the above two. Pickup is by the door and cops usually rush in and kill criminals while they are armoring up. By moving it to the new location, criminals are safer to buy armor from the front entrance but more exposed to the back one.

Magneto's Villa :  1354.5284, -658.8350, 109.1332, 18, 0, 0    Picture: https://imgur.com/9DtEC1H
This one is one of the worst in this list. The pickup is inside the bathroom and 99% of the time criminals are unable to get to it because they are stuck inside the room with the ped. By moving the armor inside that room it will make it so criminals can buy armor without getting killed almost immediately by cops that run in and hide behind the shower.
« Last Edit: 27 08, 2020, 11:31:58 pm by TheGam3r23 »
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline #Nathan

• Senior Community Member
  • The Prince
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: None
  • Ingame: #Nathan
  • Squad: Hold_On
Re: Moving the armor pickup in a few Armed Robberies
« Reply #1 on: 16 05, 2020, 10:31:12 pm »
This suggestion is totally fair! I don't understand why these armor pickups were placed so close to the AR entrances where you can easily get killed from the outside, I hope this was not made on purpose but by inattention instead. I'm supporting this as the current location of those armor pickups make them unusable as you risk yourself to be killed while frozen, so players prefer to go to other places and craft it with their resources, which is, of course, not the purpose of those armor pickups.
Bring back the old and SIMPLE Military vs Rebels.

Offline Hobart.

• Regular Community Member
  • ~(2014 - 2020)~
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: Hobart.
« Reply #2 on: 17 05, 2020, 01:02:07 am »
Interesting, I would like to mention that many officers in middle of fight rush to those armor pickup places to arrest criminals while they are frozen to get armor and also have to say so instead of buying armor you would be simply get killed by officers while trying to survive... A random cop would run towards you while having armor and drugs on and simply kill you fast while you are frozen and you would risk your robbery with this and simply get arrested without progress but with a wanted level. Supporting this because the new armor pickups point will be used more and players won't have to craft armor anymore, pointing out this would help newbies that don't have much ressources and this will make it easier for them and for other regular criminals as well
Formely known as Aymen.

Offline SaR

• New Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسوول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
  • Ingame: #SaR~>
« Reply #3 on: 17 05, 2020, 02:17:17 am »
I was about you suggest this, because thats so simply clear. "we can't buy armor when cops already aiming at armor position from outside AR's. and not only that we freezed when we buy armor. seem so unfair and it's feel like buying armor = risk your life.

so am definitely supporting your suggestion  :tick: Positive.
Saqib Ahmed Rajput

Offline BlackBear

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 18 05, 2020, 06:54:17 pm »
I can't help laughing. look my man having another silly advantage like this on law side is just bad idea right now, lack of police attending ARs and CEs is just enough for police and now you want to prohibit us from killing some newbies who buy armors in the wrong time and as I said above it's just silly, picking armor in the right time is from skills and you want to remove what advantage a criminal to other, huh. IDK what happened to you to post this suggestion but look dying is an ordinary thing so don't mind yourself of thinking about skills and shit. Negative.
Show content
sorry for my language but I love being frank and I don't mind being warned for this but leave the post, please.

Offline Shattah

• Junior Community Member
  • Fᴏʀ Hᴏɴᴏʀ, Fᴏʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Fᴏʀ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FɪɢʜᴛFᴏʀHᴏɴᴏʀ
  • Ingame: Sʜᴀᴛᴛᴀʜ
« Reply #5 on: 18 05, 2020, 07:04:34 pm »
I can't help laughing. look my man having another silly advantage like this on law side is just bad idea right now, lack of police attending ARs and CEs is just enough for police and now you want to prohibit us from killing some newbies who buy armors in the wrong time and as I said above it's just silly, picking armor in the right time is from skills and you want to remove what advantage a criminal to other, huh. IDK what happened to you to post this suggestion but look dying is an ordinary thing so don't mind yourself of thinking about skills and shit. Negative.
Show content
sorry for my language but I love being frank and I don't mind being warned for this but leave the post, please.
You sound dumb and ignorant. I'm all about fairness and equality, why should cops be able to shoot us down in open spots while we're buying armor? I can understand if you guys rush in, but I feel like it's quite unfair being able to shoot down a criminal buying armor. And there's no such thing as having skills to pick armor at the right time. You're just being biased because you're on the law side.

I agree with this suggestion because some of the armor spots, more significantly I will mention this for Magneto's Villa has almost no use at times because once cops enter and are holding the front, crims can't get to the armor so it would make send to move it. Imo the ones at Iron Storage and LSA Storage are fine because cops can't really get to you unless they put themselves in vulnerable spots to kill you. But other than those, the rest need to change
« Last Edit: 19 05, 2020, 03:51:51 am by Shattah »

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 18 05, 2020, 07:45:54 pm »
Show content

How is making AR's balanced give the criminal side an advantage? Do you understand that the armor pickups are for the criminals, right? With the new, balanced armor pickups if you rush you can still kill people who mistimed their armor purchase, even though that isn't a skill. All this addition will do is make the two sides more equal. Your ignorant reply shows how biased you are against the criminal side just because you are a cop.

Offline BlackBear

« Reply #7 on: 18 05, 2020, 08:31:03 pm »
chill chill chill xd, why so mad calm down, I picked an argument suddenly and I'm really lazy to reply on you so appreciate what I wrote down.

first of all, I didn't expect to see barely-joining-CEs-and-ARs criminals talk like that but anyway I will explain what I wrote above:

-I was silly to talk with that language to you so I'm really really sorry and I'm ready to do anything to make you accept my apologies.

-the advantage that I talked about that is some armor pick points are obviously easy to attack whoever buys from it.

-the skills are a lot of things that someone has and others don't it's not just about your good aim or something like that, the skills are the thinking that u can read your enemy, what will they do? and what will u do against them? so using the wrong time to pick an armor will lead to your death when a cop attack suddenly and being honorable to not attack a someone who is frozen is just a neglected manner that no one has, okay?

-if u are talking about fairness so why u have that OP Stafford, I'm not talking about its resistance, I'm talking about its repairing not only that also that we don't have that gun or vehicle which can stop it, Mr.Fairness. although I'm not crying/mad about it, I just don't care if I got 1 or 2kills in CE or AR.

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 18 05, 2020, 08:51:39 pm »
first of all, I didn't expect to see barely-joining-CEs-and-ARs criminals talk like that but anyway I will explain what I wrote above:

Even players with 0 hours in-game are free to post suggestions that will make the server better. Additionally, you don't know me nor the other people in this topic so don't assume things.

-the advantage that I talked about that is some armor pick points are obviously easy to attack whoever buys from it.

Hence this topic. Having the armor pickups in those specific AR's there give an advantage to the cop side whereas if they were on different locations AR's would be more balanced.

-the skills are a lot of things that someone has and others don't it's not just about your good aim or something like that, the skills are the thinking that u can read your enemy, what will they do? and what will u do against them? so using the wrong time to pick an armor will lead to your death when a cop attack suddenly and being honorable to not attack a someone who is frozen is just a neglected manner that no one has, okay?

You will still be able to kill frozen criminals when you rush with your teammates just like you do on the rest of the AR's (the ones with proper armor placement).

if u are talking about fairness so why u have that OP Stafford, I'm not talking about its resistance, I'm talking about its repairing not only that also that we don't have that gun or vehicle which can stop it, Mr.Fairness.

You are making no sense at all. What does the Stafford have to do with my suggestion? If you want the Stafford nerfed then make a topic yourself and suggest it.

although I'm not crying/mad about it, I just don't care if I got 1 or 2kills in CE or AR.

Actually, what you are saying from these posts is that you don't want the CnR part of the server to be balanced, you want it heavily favored towards the cop side because you are one.

Please only reply if you want to add or correct something to my suggestion, do not reply to argue.
« Last Edit: 18 05, 2020, 09:02:47 pm by TheGam3r23 »

Offline Nems

• 5th Leader
  • الحمد لله دائماً وأبداً
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 18 05, 2020, 09:11:38 pm »
Greetings, I would like to share my opinion about this,

Totally supporting the idea, the current pickup armor ain't that good tbh and pretty useless since it's so close to the armed robbery entrance so imo moving the armor pickup place would be more helpful/useful for criminals to avoid getting killed by cops while trying to buy armor
« Last Edit: 18 05, 2020, 09:13:32 pm by Nems »
Just be yourself, be honest, Work towards a goal and you'll achieve it.

Offline xaw

• لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: b13xaw
« Reply #10 on: 18 05, 2020, 09:25:57 pm »
you are totally right the armor pickup at the armed robbers u mentioned aren't even good u might get killed for crafting armor from it because there place aren't balanced changed it you the places you mentioned would be too much better and more balance to criminals who doing armed robbers so they don't get killed for crafting armor from it and I don't really think that would harm anyone i'm totally supporting this
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline Holmes

• M.KEMAL ATATÜRK
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Army Rangers
« Reply #11 on: 18 05, 2020, 10:16:31 pm »
It would be really unnecessary.If they are re-located, only the criminals will be able to use it.So what are the cops gonna do ? We(cops) do craft using F9 when we can not get armor.You can do this.F9 is not only exclusive to the police, it's a panel that all players can use.All the positions you say are for criminals only and if they are moved to those positions, the equality between the 2 teams(criminals and cops) will be broken.Negative.

Offline Stun

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FighForHonor
  • Ingame: FFH|Stun
  • Squad: NeXus
« Reply #12 on: 18 05, 2020, 10:41:42 pm »
I think it is a great idea every time I wanna report this but I forgot but finally someone do this nowadays cops ignoring CEs and foucs more in ARs as we all know most of the criminals  prefer   CEs to get more RP 1 kill = 1,700 RP so that is helpful to reach new lvls in criminal side but I avoid ARs because of this armor places you can as we know when you buy armor you will be frezed for 10 sec so if some one with minigun or sniper he can kill you so I think this idea is helpful I will give you my vote Positive good luck  :tick: .

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 19 05, 2020, 12:26:02 am »
It would be really unnecessary.If they are re-located, only the criminals will be able to use it.So what are the cops gonna do ? We(cops) do craft using F9 when we can not get armor.You can do this.F9 is not only exclusive to the police, it's a panel that all players can use.All the positions you say are for criminals only and if they are moved to those positions, the equality between the 2 teams(criminals and cops) will be broken.Negative.

Don't you understand that the main purpose of these pickups is that so criminals can use them, not cops. Cops can get armor from other ways while criminals can either craft it or buy it from the pickup. Wake up cops this will make the gameplay much more fair, not give the criminal side a huge advantage that would destroy it. AR's will remain the same, it's just that criminals won't have to waste a bunch of resources when playing these specific heists.

Offline BlackBear

« Reply #14 on: 19 05, 2020, 05:12:57 am »
Show content
Even players with 0 hours in-game are free to post suggestions that will make the server better. Additionally, you don't know me nor the other people in this topic so don't assume things.

Hence this topic. Having the armor pickups in those specific AR's there give an advantage to the cop side whereas if they were on different locations AR's would be more balanced.

You will still be able to kill frozen criminals when you rush with your teammates just like you do on the rest of the AR's (the ones with proper armor placement).

You are making no sense at all. What does the Stafford have to do with my suggestion? If you want the Stafford nerfed then make a topic yourself and suggest it.

Actually, what you are saying from these posts is that you don't want the CnR part of the server to be balanced, you want it heavily favored towards the cop side because you are one.

Please only reply if you want to add or correct something to my suggestion, do not reply to argue.

seems like u don't have something to say just repeating what u said above, anyway I don't mind giving u this advantage as I said above it's just silly and I'm totally wrong to argue on something like this, sorry again. this discussion board is just for discussing not argument. changing my vote to Natural.
for moderators:
Show content
sorry for doing useless posts, I'm just ready to be punished for what I did.