Author Topic: Add /dropparachute command.  (Read 2680 times)

Offline Torontto

• New Community Member
  • Uruguayo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HispanicGamers
  • Ingame: HG|Torontto
Add /dropparachute command.
« on: 23 03, 2021, 03:35:23 am »
The fact that the only way to "drop" the parachute is pressing 'f' or saving it in the vehicle's inventory makes it a waste of time and somewhat useless.

LV ISSUE:
When you craft a rustick rocket followed by a parachute and you die in the air without first being able to open the parachute, you will respawn with the parachute and it affects the binds in LV (At least for me), it does not work for me to press "F" to remove it. I think a command to eliminate it like the /dropspraycan would be the most effective and fast.

EDIT1:
PILOT JOB ISSUE:
As user 6grocer and Justice expressed below, it is also annoying that every time you accept the pilot's job, he automatically gives you a parachute and the only way that works for him to remove it is by putting it in the vehicle's inventory.
« Last Edit: 26 03, 2021, 09:42:38 pm by Torontto »
The tags above are ONLY from Latino groups, they do not represent all the groups I've been to.

Offline svR

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: RevolutionX
  • Ingame: svR
  • Squad: 17
Re: Add /dropparachute command.
« Reply #1 on: 23 03, 2021, 10:36:54 am »
It would be great update when you create rustic rocket and you got killed parachute stays and affect to the binds.Im positive

Offline Greengrocer

• New Community Member
  • ALL AROUND
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: maNav
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #2 on: 23 03, 2021, 01:04:16 pm »
I'm totaly agree with you cuz it makes me triggered everytime. Also there's another problem which is about pilot job. Everybody know it gives a parachute whenever you take the job then we've to put it into vehicle's inventory cuz we're not available to sell it (Because of importance of item during fyling but it's already bugged so it doesn't make sense if we have a parachute). My vote is Positive  :tick:
STRIVE FOR GREATNESS

Offline GoldNugget

• Senior Community Member
  • Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
« Reply #3 on: 23 03, 2021, 01:07:42 pm »
There was an update which allowed to sell items to the server from F7, but selling parachute doesn't really work, as it tells that "You can't sell job specific items", it can be a bug. It's really frustrating to be stuck with parachute, especially when you have no time to put it in the vehicle inventory, I'm positive.

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • ProCriminal.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
« Reply #4 on: 23 03, 2021, 02:28:46 pm »
Really good idea same as dropspraycan this command would help a lot of players especially LV players since they can't just spawn a car in the middle of a war or use jetpack like and waste the parachute, And I don't think it would harm or do anything that cost an abusing so why not. Helpful, Harmless.  :tick: Good luck with other votes.
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline Sayuki

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 23 03, 2021, 02:36:27 pm »
I agree with this. I got 8 parachutes in my car, which I haven't used yet, since they are useless for me. Positive.

Offline GoldNugget

• Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
« Reply #6 on: 23 03, 2021, 02:40:49 pm »
Wouldn't it be good if the command returned 90% or all of its crafting materials back to the player after removing it?

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • GG | xC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
« Reply #7 on: 23 03, 2021, 11:54:08 pm »
Just like spraycan this item is also useful in our community and both are kinda annoying at the same time since it can't get remove but when the updates came, only /dropspraycan is added and didn't consider adding /dropparachute so we got stucked adding it or stocking it on our vehicle inventory. This suggestion will be helpful for many players especially for pilots that stopped and still has the parachute. I am supporting this.

Wouldn't it be good if the command returned 90% or all of its crafting materials back to the player after removing it?
Nah, you can't uncraft things that you've already crafted. Dropping a certain item means getting rid of it not recycling it.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #8 on: 23 03, 2021, 11:59:58 pm »
Parachute may stand as a big trouble for everyone that uses his jetpack to land with precision after an exit from an aircraft from a hight as long as by the time you own a parachute and the fall animation starts its impossible to spawn you jetpack. Many players wanna drop such an item to avoid these failures, there is already a way to that by adding it in a vehicle's inventory but a command that will allow us to drop it like we do with the spray would be quite useful, especially for the newbie players who don't own a vehicle to add their parachute inside its inventory.
Voting Positive.

Offline Shark.

• Junior Community Member
  • vita es morte, morte es vita!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 24 03, 2021, 08:47:35 am »
Good idea, parachutes are useless and I don't wanna own them. Also, we can add addition as a friend's said, we can make /dropspraycan or item deleting panel.  What we do when we have 9000 parachutes in the car inventory? We are putting all parachutes into car inventory and it's a waste of time, also useless items. Positive
I just saw it with my eyes one by one how my world was collapsing to my head when everything went to shit. I felt it. One by one.

Offline Torontto

• New Community Member
  • Uruguayo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HispanicGamers
  • Ingame: HG|Torontto
« Reply #10 on: 26 03, 2021, 09:39:23 pm »
I'm totaly agree with you cuz it makes me triggered everytime. Also there's another problem which is about pilot job. Everybody know it gives a parachute whenever you take the job then we've to put it into vehicle's inventory cuz we're not available to sell it (Because of importance of item during fyling but it's already bugged so it doesn't make sense if we have a parachute). My vote is Positive  :tick:

I understand you, what good is having a parachute in inventory? It's useless. Perhaps the only way that the parachute is useful in the inventory of a vehicle, would be that if you are in a plane at high altitude and when jumping from the plane, if you have a parachute in the inventory, that you automatically take 1 item of parachute from the vehicle inventory. This could be a little less useless than just having it there as an ornament.
The tags above are ONLY from Latino groups, they do not represent all the groups I've been to.

Offline Predator

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Predator
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #11 on: 27 03, 2021, 12:29:03 am »
I think it is not much annoying as if I wanted to put it in the car it did not take much time as well as people (myself included) I put the parachute in my bind's and this makes you easier to move  so  Negative :cros:
I never lose either I win or learn

Offline S3xy.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 29 03, 2021, 05:31:56 pm »
Well, this command will help us so much Sometimes I'm doing rustic-rocket from f9 and I forget to use the parachute so its annoying me in LV, It will help LV Players especially, I guess I have more than 5-6 parachutes in my car not using them  (◔◡◔) :fp , So I'm voting Positive
While you're waiting for the big moments in life don't let the small moments with the people you love just pass you by.
You may later find those "small moments" to not be so small after all.

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 29 03, 2021, 05:50:05 pm »
This command is indeed useful and will help alot of players. In LV when u craft rustic rocket followed by a parachute then you might die while crafting it because u couldn't open the parachute which is very annoying if a player defending X turf. A small command like /dropspraycan to parachute will actually solve the problem. Positive.
fr

Offline yunus06

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Yunus
« Reply #14 on: 29 03, 2021, 08:47:20 pm »
That helps to players of lv without wasting time on using vehicle inventory or jumping from high to remove parachute. Positive.