Author Topic: Adding Anti Rush for ARs  (Read 4112 times)

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Adding Anti Rush for ARs
« Reply #30 on: 28 06, 2021, 02:05:28 am »
cops already knowing the ARs locations by pressing F11 and look at where the criminals going and where the place that has like 3-4  criminals wanted and go there immediately to crack the shit out of the AR as shown here   basically they cracked it when only 20 secs passed so either someone leaking the AR locations or you know it by looking at F11. makes the timer bigger won't solve anything.
besides that even if we know the next AR it wont make any difference but it would maybe do difference just by clearing it earlier bcz it didn't get enough crim backup but if it has enough backup then this won't change anything. it's like all cops came with hydra or TP.

also, you think only cops do break the normal AR scenario but criminals do that too: https://streamable.com/qztg6t

no sides actually have the advantage you just see the crim side crack at some time while the law side crack at the other time. this suggestion is just Jova promises BOTH sides to have a balanced fight with "numbers" while they didn't talk about cops' anti-rush. and then random criminals who think they are smart cry in the main chat with "biased people vote in discussion board" while they are the biased here :fp:

Offline Uristize

• Pity no one
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Uristize
« Reply #31 on: 28 06, 2021, 03:08:05 am »
my vote is Positive.

Offline MamaMuda

• Judge When People Doing It
    YearsYears
  • Group: Piru Blood
  • Ingame: [Piru$]MamaMuda
« Reply #32 on: 28 06, 2021, 04:38:38 am »
Wise words has been put by @Farhan-Khan  .In my opinion asking for a delay dispatch call would had fixed the issue there is no point of having anti rush in ARs . For a crim it takes 3 minutes to rob and u want anti rush to be there for 3 minutes so u basically want all  crims who attend  to easily rob the ar successfully and do just a bit of damage to cops to get full payment and run away ,then its very tough for cops to kill  criminals in just 2 minutes btw if we dont  receive dispatch call we cant enter we die instantly and on top of that  you trying to put anti rush its  Negative in my opinion .

Dispatch call it's 1mins after ARs started afaik, and even criminals didn't arrived in there, and cops BOOM already cracked the ARs with the units and even we are as criminal didn't start the robbing yet, and then how you are as a cops easily to end the ARs LOL, I think criminal side being deid since cops are cracking in ARs, and some of criminals wish move to civilian side due to earn a cash, and if this will be continue some of criminals will be abonded and yea there's no more CnR. and criminal only have a chance to win inside of CE since it's never cracks by a cops, and I think CEs more fair than ARs, and CEs has a good system which is balanced a participants either cops and criminals. so why not adding anti-rush at ARs ?

Therefore my vote : Postive  :tick:

Offline Alpoal

• Regular Community Member
  • silent dance with death
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Alpoal
« Reply #33 on: 29 06, 2021, 12:14:03 pm »
Actually someones said crim side is dying we need that. Thats a circle sometimes cops are dying sometimes crims are we can't do nothing for break this circle. If we will do that after that other side will be dying. For suggestion, you said crims will able to free rob. Are think thats fair ? Campers will be more. Maybe some ARs there will be no killer or killers because of campers you know kills only count while robbing. Also Farhan-khan's is true you can suggest increase that time. Cops already can't enter in a minute, you can suggest to increase to 2 minute that will be better than your idea.

In my opinion Negative  :cros:
ex SAS Major General

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #34 on: 29 06, 2021, 05:53:17 pm »
I don't think that this update is really necessary tbh. As Farhan-Khan stated above, we already have an anti-rush. Adding three more minutes to the AR will make it boring. It won't end if this update got added. Voting NEGATIVE  :cros:
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #35 on: 29 06, 2021, 06:32:29 pm »
Made it 2 minutes in case 3 is too much. If 2 minutes and they still rush AR's then can increase.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.