Author Topic: Adding Anti Rush for ARs  (Read 4120 times)

Offline Jova

• Respect Few, Fear None.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Jova{1%}[Biker]
  • Squad: Raven
Re: Adding Anti Rush for ARs
« Reply #15 on: 25 06, 2021, 05:20:23 pm »
I am pretty sure you suggested that because probably you can't complete a successful AR without being killed by cops

No one actually can complete a successful AR these past few weeks.
Outrage Forever Forever Outrage.
Bikers Forever Forever Bikers.
Scumbags Forever Forever Scumbags.

"[2020-09-13] [20:38:03] Jova#R[Outrage] (JovaAE) left the group as Trusted Member (I fucking miss you guys so much.)"

Offline Babushka

• Regular Community Member
  • Babushito - Gobi
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #16 on: 25 06, 2021, 05:51:51 pm »
1. The anti rush will work for both teams, cops and criminals, everyone is sick of people rushing AR right?

This doesn't make sense though, how would anti-rush affect criminals as they would already be inside the AR core. This feature would just annoy cops who are trying to go inside. Also, AR and CE have different objectives, so anti-rush would be too weird for ARs.

You said this feature would be for both criminals and cops but I see criminals wouldn't be affected by this, and the cops wouldn't be able to clear the ARs, and the criminals would just camp inside for 3mins as they know they are safe.

I understand this feature is supposed to balance out things, but all I see is that it would be a burden on cops' shoulders. Voting Neutral
« Last Edit: 25 06, 2021, 05:54:11 pm by Babushka »

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline Slow

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Slow
« Reply #17 on: 25 06, 2021, 06:17:46 pm »
Not letting criminals leave the ACTUAL Armed Robbery area to troll/crack on nearby cops AND not letting cops rush and ruin the Armed Robbery within 1 minute like it has been happening in the past weeks. All of that during the first 3 minutes of the Robbery. It does not take rocket science to understand such a basic idea.

You are the one who leaves ARs daily to kill cops and I have videos, so I don't know why you are mentioning that. I am pretty sure you suggested that because probably you can't complete a successful AR without being killed by cops. Anti rush already exists in CEs so you better go there and leave ARs if you cant complete one without being killed. I don't want to see criminals farming 36k each 3 minutes by just moving and moving. That's the CnR if you don't understand it, stop ruining the system. I am voting negative for obvious reasons.  :cros:

Yet, I fail to understand how some people are voting negatively on a suggestion that only makes it easier for both teams to play their game. Post farmers or people with low reading comprehension like the reply quoted above I suppose.

Voting positively, reasonable suggestion.

Offline Dread

• DeltaTeam General
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 25 06, 2021, 06:33:57 pm »
Wow, so basically you saying that's the CnR when cops have been cracking the ARs for the past week?
Show content
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

Most of the screenshots were taken when AR ended and before CE starts, which happens daily because criminals always choose to play CEs.

by standing outside the CE camping even after the 20th min instead of going to ARs.
Show content
, nice CnR system you got there.
Yo, this is a suggestion about ARs not CEs, if you have something regarding CEs like changing the system then please open a new suggestion and dont go off-topic.

No one actually can complete a successful AR these past few weeks.
I will provide some screenshots later to prove that you are lying.

Voting positively, reasonable suggestion.
I fail to understand why such inactive people who don't play CnR are voting on a suggestion but I guess you quoted yourself already.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #19 on: 25 06, 2021, 06:52:34 pm »
Most of the screenshots were taken when AR ended and before CE starts, which happens daily because criminals always choose to play CEs.
that doesn't make sense, criminals prefer to play CEs and not ARs has nothing to do with cops cracking the ARs daily, cracking the AR when it's 350 seconds left for it, and ruining the Criminal Events by camping outside or don't attend at all.
Yo, this is a suggestion about ARs not CEs, if you have something regarding CEs like changing the system then please open a new suggestion and dont go off-topic.
You're the one who went off-topic by saying
That's the CnR if you don't understand it, stop ruining the system
so I provided evidence (unlike you talking with 0 evidence) that CnR activities are not even enjoyable, if you think the CnR just for cops to crack the criminals and make them quit the game then it's on you.
fr

Offline Techno

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: QWER
  • Ingame: Techno
  • Squad: Nusantara
« Reply #20 on: 25 06, 2021, 07:58:41 pm »
I agree with jova's statement, it will slow down running of AR when criminals are quiet and there will be exciting battle between the two sides.

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #21 on: 25 06, 2021, 08:27:50 pm »
It makes sence in case we take into consideration how does law rushes and cracks the ARs the last 2 weeks, to be honest 3 minutes is a bit much, I would comply with 2 minutes min/max just because in case someone will start the heist from the very first second will finish his first rob without any threat, so I vote +1 for 2 minutes anti rush from the starting time of the AR.

Offline BlackBear

« Reply #22 on: 25 06, 2021, 08:43:18 pm »
you know that random ideas you get when you're in the bathroom this is one from them. you can just make the time between when the AR starts to when the cops know the AR bigger. that would actually solve how the ARs are being ignored by criminals. anyway, I was wondering how will you make an anti-rush for cops? like for real, you must be known of the backstabbers the criminals who leave the AR to kill that few cops are facing 20 criminals. it's so annoying to be honest so how would make that anti-rush for cops? anyway, I think even if you made anti-rush for cops no more backup will respond bcz when the law side dies it actually dies.

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #23 on: 25 06, 2021, 08:57:27 pm »
you know that random ideas you get when you're in the bathroom this is one from them. you can just make the time between when the AR starts to when the cops know the AR bigger. that would actually solve how the ARs are being ignored by criminals.
cops already knowing the ARs locations by pressing F11 and look at where the criminals going and where the place that has like 3-4  criminals wanted and go there immediately to crack the shit out of the AR as shown here   basically they cracked it when only 20 secs passed so either someone leaking the AR locations or you know it by looking at F11. makes the timer bigger won't solve anything.
fr

Offline Jason

« Reply #24 on: 25 06, 2021, 09:22:54 pm »
So criminals get a free robbery, standing behind cover with no risk of cops rushing them down. Voting negative.

Offline BlackBear

« Reply #25 on: 25 06, 2021, 09:40:44 pm »
cops already knowing the ARs locations by pressing F11 and look at where the criminals going and where the place that has like 3-4  criminals wanted and go there immediately to crack the shit out of the AR as shown here   basically they cracked it when only 20 secs passed so either someone leaking the AR locations or you know it by looking at F11. makes the timer bigger won't solve anything.
bro for real we cant enter the ARs so we can't do anything. so it won't affect anything lol. even if u made that "anti-rush" it won't solve it too xd like for real it can't be solved because there are some criminals who leak it. how would a script solve this? controlling people's minds, maybe? lol

Offline Dread

• DeltaTeam General
« Reply #26 on: 25 06, 2021, 10:03:58 pm »
so I provided evidence (unlike you talking with 0 evidence) that CnR activities are not even enjoyable, if you think the CnR just for cops to crack the criminals and make them quit the game then it's on you.
Dude, can you please stop lying just for once? Lying is bad for health by the way. Take a look at these screenshots that were taken in the last 3 weeks ONLY
Show content

You people just want to add this anti-rush for 3 minutes so you can complete the robbery at least ONCE each time you rob which is just pathetic, waste of time and selfish, not to mention that only 15-20 active cops are active during night and ONLY 5-10 in the daytime.  :fp:
« Last Edit: 25 06, 2021, 10:12:32 pm by Dread »
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #27 on: 25 06, 2021, 10:31:55 pm »
4. Instead of the AR being cleaned up, it'll give some time for some criminals to survive and wait for backup too eventually.
If the cops are more than criminals, then either way criminals will get cleaned up. Your suggestion will just waste time because if criminals are dead anyway, those 3 minutes wasted in the anti-rush should be used for the next AR. Negative
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline Farhan

• Official CE & AR Map Editor
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Farhan
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #28 on: 25 06, 2021, 11:19:21 pm »
There is already an anti rush system for cops known as dispatch call, they can’t join the AR and are warped back unless they receive that call.. just make that call come 2 mins after AR is started and boom your issue is fixed..

Offline Aditya30

• Official Lobb Spreader
  • ayeee 15yrs old check
    YearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: AdityA[DT]
« Reply #29 on: 26 06, 2021, 03:06:19 am »
There is already an anti rush system for cops known as dispatch call, they can’t join the AR and are warped back unless they receive that call.. just make that call come 2 mins after AR is started and boom your issue is fixed..
Wise words has been put by @Farhan-Khan  .In my opinion asking for a delay dispatch call would had fixed the issue there is no point of having anti rush in ARs . For a crim it takes 3 minutes to rob and u want anti rush to be there for 3 minutes so u basically want all  crims who attend  to easily rob the ar successfully and do just a bit of damage to cops to get full payment and run away ,then its very tough for cops to kill  criminals in just 2 minutes btw if we dont  receive dispatch call we cant enter we die instantly and on top of that  you trying to put anti rush its  Negative in my opinion .
- noice