Ingame Community > News and Updates

Fake Danger level? Stop Detecting AFK (idle) Cops!

(1/6) > >>

Sirat:
So we councilors discussed this issue before regarding "fake numbering of danger level" when most cops just AFK on base and hospital while criminals are cracking hard and still the danger level seems to be very low, because we observed that Danger level also counts AFK cops, as you can see in this screenshot Show content (even one of the criminals' councilors noticed this that criminals are cracking and still the danger level is just 1 since cops are being afk, as you can see in the screenshot), so I am offering a simple method to solve this issue.

Solution: Simply, if an officer is AFK (idle) for more than 5 minutes (which is 300 seconds), the script will not count them in the danger level. means, if 10 cops are online and 6 of them are afk, the danger level will only count the 4 cops who have not been idle for the last 5 minutes. with this way, the Danger level will not include AFK (idle) cops who usually AFK for hours, some for a whole or half day. And don't forget that in gangster jobs, you will get kicked if you are idle for more than 5 minutes too. So, I need words from players as well as every councilor on both sides about my suggestion and developers of this script.

But things to remember: But keep a few things in mind. Glued to a vehicle, standing straight on ce and even shooting mg, and sitting as passengers all count as "Idle states" according to CIT so if this is implemented in game, keep this in mind. Cit counted these situations as idle, but they are not idle cops; they are simply standing in one position and doing their work, so make sure these things are excluded.

Edits: I forgot to mention that, as Safwan already said, because of so many cops AFK, he was able to farm RP more than usual because it made the danger level higher than it was, so fixing this also fixes this intentional abuse.

Also, this is not my original idea, but a mutual one we came up with after discussing this issue with criminal counsel. I get no credit of this suggestion

JimMys:
That's nice idea. I'm positive. :tick:

MandM:
 :tick:

RX1:
as I said, they're counting the AFK cops and this is clearly unbalanced danger level. So, an automatic quit job will solve the issue. :tick:

Safwan:
Well as a criminal it's unfair that too many cops are AFK, and I'm farming RP by finishing Armed Robbery due to the low danger level. :tick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version