Author Topic: [Guide] Useful post meaning.  (Read 2993 times)

guest35555

[Guide] Useful post meaning.
« on: 21 08, 2015, 08:52:16 pm »
Rule #4.

It's the rule which come in the second place after rule #11. Yea every single day +3 players get punished because of rule number #4, so maybe if some one read this, maybe.. he don't get punished.

I have got punished by this rule once, and I am sure it wasn't much useless, but rules are brutal.

The meaning of useful first: being of use or service; serving some purpose; advantageous, helpful, or of good effect

You got what it mean? Have an effect, not "Awesome! cool and will improve the server much"

It's not about how many line you write .. No .. It's about how much it helped?
e.g A suggestion for decreasing price of hydra.
Useless post: Omg!, It's very awesome, and cool. My dream is to buy a hydra. +1
P.S. If you think that you need to post to cast your vote.. Don't. | Casting your vote is more likely to be by a poll, voting system, no other way.. Most of the guys who get warned.. is because +1..
Useful post: I don't find it needed, How many player will get a hydra now? It's a brutal weapon which may be used in criminal purposes or cop one, it's price limit the buyers, so if we decreased it .. Allot of players will buy it. which gonna be a mess. <That's why I am gonna down vote>
P.S. You have a point .. You said it. whatever it was lame or not .. it's a discussion. REMEMBER! As a community member .. From one of your important duties is to discuss and vote.. You are a CM.. Whatever you are a JCM or not . even a xCM You should vote.

Answering questions: Simply as F*** You know answer all what you know.. You don't .. Don't risk..
Don't learn from the other replies then say what you got.. Just learn from the answer.. If it asked later AGAIN! .. then answer it if you are sure 100% from your answer..
P.S. Don't answer any question which is not related to CIT..

Every board have a sticked topic.. READ IT!.. It's one of the most important topics.

Ministers: The way you will get posts.. Don't replaaaay a scene or just copy from others.. You have a point .. you agree because *** you disagree because... I find it's neutral .. Don't risk and post then .. You don't have an opinion .. simply .. why to post? Your post is not needed at the moment..

A simple format for an acceptable post:
Topic: Decrease the price of Hydra.
How should I post then?
Ok .. Gather your information first!..
Just think like *Ok.. Hydra.. When we increase it's price.. What will happen? OMG CatFish have 1M .. he will buy it easily then use it like a noob.. and so is Xman.. and others.. Why should they use it .. while others are pro and collected money hard.. they can use it like a noobs to kill cops and will drive it 24/7 ..*
Your post.. will not be like that ^ .. no .. this is your mind ..
Your post should be: I don't think that increasing price of hydra will be a postive thing to the server, nor an improvement. I think it's current price is fair enough, since if we decreased it a huge amount of people will buy it.. then it will be the same as faggio, and it will increase the criminal appearance <More thoughts>.
It's your opinion in the end.
Remember that maybe 6 Guys says that your post doesn't make sense.. but just look at it^ You said your opinion, organized.. What more this is my opinion about the suggestion ..
Bad things that people usually make: http://puu.sh/jJyIl/4a9ffdc4fb.jpg Why to delete? Your post was good...

Be sure that when you write some lines, organize them with good grammer. NO STAFF will punish you .. They are not that brutal..
Ohh damn you wrote 20 Line of useless shit .. Will I get warned? I wrote many line will I get warned?
-No you will not, simply your post will be removed.. by a staff or a moderator, and will be quoted don't worry.

More to see .. More I add.. I hope you read it ..
We were all newbies and nabs .. Humans do mistakes..

Offline xMan.

• Regular Community Member
  • A winner never stops trying.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: xMan
Re: [Guide] Useful post meaning.
« Reply #1 on: 26 08, 2015, 06:50:49 am »
This is helpful if people read it. Because if those forum rule breakers won't bother reading forum rules, why would they waste time for this one? Except if this topic link will be added to the warning as a note for those who broke it. It should leave a little note like:
We are unfortunat to hear you got warned for usless posts, please read this topic to know what are usless posts.

Also fix this:
he don't get punished
He won't get punished*

guest35555

Re: [Guide] Useful post meaning.
« Reply #2 on: 14 12, 2015, 12:02:47 pm »
minister is removed fix this > Ideas and Suggestions
also add this :
Not every board counts towards your post count. These does:
News and Updates
Quality Assurance
General Support
If you read it well,  you would know that double posting is wrong.
 Regards the post,  I appreciate its place,I will edit it asap

The spaces is automaticly generated (blame my mobile)
Thx for ur feedback