Author Topic: Adding the ability to throw only one flashbang per minute inside the CEs  (Read 5648 times)

Offline ReZn0v

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
So the idea is so simple you can use only 1 flashbang every 1 min inside the criminal events because it's  really annoying to play vs people who spams flashbangs  all the time, I remember once I got my eyes hurt because of this, even in the other games you can carry 1 or 2 flashbangs maximum every round so the game can stay enjoyable and fair, we really need to reduce the use of it .
« Last Edit: 11 09, 2019, 08:38:57 pm by ReZn0v »

The Doc

Offline Western

• lol
I agree, it’s really annoying that cops get the advantage and we don’t, so maybe the 2minute cool down is good. Removing them completely from CEs would be better though. I still support your idea and I hope it happens.

Offline HomoS

• ███████||||] 69%
  • Group: Mongols_MC
  • Ingame: НσмσS | НσмσZ~
  • Squad: Τнє_Vєℓєиτzαs
I'm with you so much in this idea, cuz really flashbang is anoyying to both side not for criminal only or for cops only, and as Western said wil be better to remove it from CEs, but anyway if your idea added will be so good too, cuz if you got flashbang every 2mins not like in old system every 10sec not bad, so i'm Supporting you.

Offline ReZn0v

Not for 2 minutes, maybe like 30 seconds. You shouldn't restrict players from buying something for CEs and they can't use it for 2 minutes. Flashes are really annoying but players shouldn't be restricted for 2 minutes though.
Well let's say there is like one guy throwing flashbangs and it affects you for 15s so you'll be flashed for like 3 or 4 times just in 2mins it's a lot dude, 2 mins is the best option

The Doc

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I completely agree, it's really damaging my eyes as every 30 minutes I can get the same annoying effect, also, some players throwing it on others to damage them, that's when a player is crouching next to a barrier, you can throw it on him then he will automatically fall to the ground then stand up, in this 5 secs you would die probably.  :tick:

Offline Medusa

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Flashbangs are mostly useless, better to disable it or maybe the ability to use only 2/3 flashbang in a single CE is enough.

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
Pretty cool idea, Usually when I was attending CEs I find some cops just spamming the flashbang and rush on us, It'll be more fair since Flashbangs can be only used by cops.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Dottie

• L1 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
2 Minutes is way too long as just other posters stated above, I would suggest you decrease it to 1 minute or around 45 seconds. Anyway, I'm approving this suggestion since It's just breaking the gameplay if used continuously. Flashbangs are still useful to distract opponents while in war, no need to limit it to huge numbers.
''Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.''

Offline Medusa

Pretty cool idea, Usually when I was attending CEs I find some cops just spamming the flashbang and rush on us, It'll be more fair since Flashbangs can be only used by cops.
Flashbangs can be used by both sides, gangster and cops.

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
Im supporting your idea +1  :tick:

Its really annoying how the  flashbangs spamming and this time limit with 1-2 mins is good idea..
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
Two minutes are too long no one will use flashbang anymore. I think 50 second is fair enough.

Offline ReZn0v

Two minutes are too long no one will use flashbang anymore. I think 50 second is fair enough.
2 Minutes is way too long as just other posters stated above, I would suggest you decrease it to 1 minute or around 45 seconds. Anyway, I'm approving this suggestion since It's just breaking the gameplay if used continuously. Flashbangs are still useful to distract opponents while in war, no need to limit it to huge numbers.
Yea I am supporting you but I don't say same for the time of throwing. 2 minutes is too long. It should be every 1 minute

Okay after reading  this I decide to change it to 1 min so the flashbangs don't turn into usless things it's a tactical grenade after all so one min is fair enough for everyone and it reduce the current effect on the criminal events  :thumb:

The Doc

Offline Moons

• FFH El Jefe
  • Outstanding Community Member
Flashbangs are pain in the ass if you ask me, people keep spamming it in CEs every few seconds, increasing the limit of throwing a flashbang will solve this issue however I think two minutes are too high, making it every 30-40 seconds would be great.
"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it"

Offline SalaR

• The Institute Founder
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I think flashbang is probably the only option cops have to stop criminals from rushing them when they are so outnumbered. Yet, I can't deny the fact that it can be spammed multiple times meanwhile the CE teams count is even which can be very annoying for criminals. So in my opinion, this 1-minute cooldown should only be added/activated whenever both teams have the same (or almost the same) count. I guess this way both teams will be satisfied.
Feel free to mention me if there's anything not clear enough and I'll try my best to elaborate more.

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
up vote its really annoying thing .
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts