Author Topic: Adding the ability to throw only one flashbang per minute inside the CEs  (Read 5649 times)

Offline ReZn0v

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
I frankly was waiting to see this suggestion after being damaged due to that, I even used to avoid entering criminal events for a while due to this. No matter which side you belong to, it's annoying for both and perhaps due to there should be a solution against the flashbang, there are many reasons to complain about it, starting by the main and what I consider as the most important which is, how it damages and harm our eyes after being spammed, second, it makes the fight really unfair since we participate in criminal events looking for a fair game, but due to spam by both sides we all get annoyed and that's the point. What I wanted to say, there should be a solution against all that. Otherwise, we gonna face more and more problems by the incoming days especially during our participation in CNR events. I am totally supporting and upvoting on this suggestion and I'd go for 2mins and even more. Thanks for your attention.
Well it was 2 minutes at first but since people didn't agree on this I changed it to one minute because it's important in tactics and it helps alot in rushing so they need to wait 2 mins at least to throw another one and that's kinda unfair ,and second it will make it useless so people will avoid buying it, in conclusion 1 minute is the best option (30 s doesn't make difference and 2 minutes is so much)

The Doc

Offline ReZn0v

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
Is it per side throwing flasgbangs or each person?
For both sides we need to keep it fair for all ,not only the criminal side I see criminals spam flashbangs on cops too and I believe the same act is annoying for both

The Doc

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
+34 votes. Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.