Author Topic: [+++][B] Increasing the reputation points rewards when illegal trucking.  (Read 678 times)

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff
  • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
Re: Increasing the reputation points rewards when illegal trucking.
« Reply #15 on: 14 11, 2023, 03:31:51 pm »
Hustle allow me to guess. You played 1 day and somehow got bored and decided to do something odd and ended up checking criminal sidejobs and decided to try trucking. After so, decided that the "Reward" is unfairly low. Thereafter, open this topic.

First and foremost, I'm a civilian and I just recently tried Illegal trucking and to my surprise - ITS FREAKING OP. What I mean is that, I did 5 deliveries all in MAX MULTIPLIER which means double the reward and double the WL. Guess what I got? I got 200K+ in less than 5mins. And what's more amazing is that, along my routes there is 0 cops that tried to hunt me down and more importantly, after those 5 routes it only took me $3k as payment for my jailtime.

REMINDER: There are routes that gave lower prize, how much more if I got lucky and get 50k on each route.

I think as a Side jobs should not function as a way to farm more WL as its title say "Side". Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. And feel free to record while playing this sidejob and see how OP and safe it is cause Cops don't bother chasing.

:cros:

Offline Safwan

• Regular Community Member
  • APB Hunter
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
« Reply #16 on: 14 11, 2023, 04:28:02 pm »
 :tick:

Offline InFocus

• Pirus Boss
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: InFocus
  • Squad: Ballas
« Reply #17 on: 15 11, 2023, 12:31:56 am »
Will make it be more played by others and current RP is kinda low compared to other side missions. :tick:
I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward. ©2Pac

Offline Terry

• Chevy owner
  • Donator L3
  • Petrolhead
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Chevy Garage
« Reply #18 on: 15 11, 2023, 05:38:48 am »
So yes taking the risk from town to town, city to city and getting paid that bad with super low RP points while the semi trucks we got their speed 150... I upvote  :tick:

Offline ValHalla

• Criminal Boss
  • Cops' Nightmare
    YearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: ValHalla
  • Squad: T10 Family
« Reply #19 on: 15 11, 2023, 11:24:44 am »
I think you're right Increasing the reward of reputation points by 2x or 2.5x This will encourage criminals to play a mission. I'm Positive

Criminal Boss | Senior Community Member | Ex. Guide | Ex. SDJ | Ex. News Publisher Designer

Offline Hustle

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #20 on: 15 11, 2023, 05:01:27 pm »
Hustle allow me to guess. You played 1 day and somehow got bored and decided to do something odd and ended up checking criminal sidejobs and decided to try trucking. After so, decided that the "Reward" is unfairly low. Thereafter, open this topic.

Wrong, very bold of you to assume that I just decided to randomly start illegal trucking especially when I been playing on the criminal side since 2013, stop assuming things out of your mind trying to find a reason to fault the topic starter.

First and foremost, I'm a civilian and I just recently tried Illegal trucking and to my surprise - ITS FREAKING OP. What I mean is that, I did 5 deliveries all in MAX MULTIPLIER which means double the reward and double the WL. Guess what I got? I got 200K+ in less than 5mins. And what's more amazing is that, along my routes there is 0 cops that tried to hunt me down and more importantly, after those 5 routes it only took me $3k as payment for my jailtime.

Biggest proof that you didn't even understand the suggestion, nobody talked about the money earning. I am talking about the reputation points that is very low comparing to the other rewards for it. And having 0 cops on you is a complete lie because after the second delivery you will have atleast 1 cop following you with a hydra trying to hunt you down.

I think as a Side jobs should not function as a way to farm more WL as its title say "Side". Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. And feel free to record while playing this sidejob and see how OP and safe it is cause Cops don't bother chasing.

Exactly, nobody wants to have high WL without having a high reward because we care about the reputation points more than the WL so we can level up and increase the stats.

So please if you don't mind, read the suggestion again and examine it well and look at it from a criminal player perspective because I am sure you will understand how low the reward is for illegal trucking.

Offline Violet

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #21 on: 16 11, 2023, 10:46:03 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 18 positive votes.
- 1 negative votes.

Marked as Low priority.

Offline Ford

• Junior Community Member

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
I rarely see anyone doing illegal trucking nowadays because it doesn't reward well, I'm upvoting this because illegal trucking is risky since you could be ambushed at any moment by cops. :tick:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline S3xy.

Voting Positive absolutely would encourage criminals to use this, since I seldomly recognize anyone do such action, in addition, it would be more than good if you increased the reward (cash or drugs).
While you're waiting for the big moments in life don't let the small moments with the people you love just pass you by.
You may later find those "small moments" to not be so small after all.

Offline Turk1923

• New Community Member
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: Slice_Of_Life
  • Squad: B13 Until Death
wl rep should be increased so we can quickly become APB when zero cop on-duty.
same for old drug-trafficking with boats.
Banlieue13
Blood makes you related, loyalty makes you family!

Offline SCHOOLING SIR

• New Community Member
  • Group: Thievess
  • Ingame: GEOFF
  • Squad: TraumaticAcid

Offline iMazen

• Virtuality Founder
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • Darkness is a great secret.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Virtuality
  • Ingame: Mazen
  • Squad: T10 Family
Moving the truck is not easy if there are a lot of police, so increasing the WL is a good idea. Positive  :tick:

Offline Smith.

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: FBI
  • Squad: SHERIFF

Offline MadaFuq

• Junior Community Member
  • Keep lurkin' im doin' good!
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: -
  • Squad: RadiantZ
As a pure criminal i'll support this idea, I won't waste time makin' very long paragraph in this suggestion because he already explained everything, I don't know how hard this other ppl from the other side tryna' make a very long essay, for the activity they'll never be affected or cause harm to them. :tick: :tick: :tick:
« Last Edit: 23 11, 2023, 10:46:04 am by MadaFuq »
`
I got the urge to pull my dick from the dirt and fuck the whole universe!