Author Topic: My forum account got reset  (Read 2240 times)

Offline #AsTa

• New Community Member
  • Old Name = Ace-Khun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: #AsTa
My forum account got reset
« on: 05 07, 2020, 09:11:42 pm »
Greetings!

I would like to share a problem about my forum account and want to know what happened. I have registered my forum account on the year 2015 as far as I remember. Somewhere around 2018 I went inactive and I just got back a few days ago. I realized that every post I had is gone and my forum has been reset or so I say. I dont really know what happened that's why I'm asking. As I've said I registered on 2015 but my profile says its registered on 2019 and every modification I did in my profile is also gone.

My forum name was "Ace-Khun". You can search it up so you will believe I posted something or was active in 2015.

I thank you all in advance for answering my question.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
Re: My forum account got reset
« Reply #1 on: 05 07, 2020, 09:15:36 pm »
Your forum account got deleted due to inactivity, there isn't any way you could retrieve it by following.

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline #AsTa

• New Community Member
  • Old Name = Ace-Khun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 05 07, 2020, 09:27:04 pm »
But why can I still open this account if its deleted? And can I ask the reason why my account got deleted?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Offline #AsTa

• New Community Member
  • Old Name = Ace-Khun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 05 07, 2020, 09:28:00 pm »
Sorry you already did state the reason why my account got deleted, my bad.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Offline EfeC

• The Gambler
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: EfeC
  • Squad: The Society
« Reply #4 on: 05 07, 2020, 09:36:32 pm »
But why can I still open this account if its deleted? And can I ask the reason why my account got deleted?

You probably created new one once your old account has been deleted in 2019 because all inactive accounts have been deleted if owner of the account hasn't logged in for a long time. I searched the name that you mentioned "Ace-Khun" to check if it's still there but it seems like it's not there since I couldn't find it in "members section".

Offline #AsTa

• New Community Member
  • Old Name = Ace-Khun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 05 07, 2020, 10:01:17 pm »
You probably created new one once your old account has been deleted in 2019 because all inactive accounts have been deleted if owner of the account hasn't logged in for a long time.
I haven't created anything, I just logged in and I got in. Probably that "log in" is considered creating? That time I just logged in to check how many players are playing and did not check anything else.

But as of this moment though, thanks to your answers, I did remember something that when I logged in my nickname wasn't Ace-Khun but it was the same as my username. Maybe that was the time I created this account?
I searched the name that you mentioned "Ace-Khun" to check if it's still there but it seems like it's not there since I couldn't find it in "members section".
It is indeed not in "member's section" because it got "deleted". I tried searching it in rank & rosters too and I didn't find my name anywhere except on the "nonexistent" section.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Offline Forager

• Regular Community Member
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #6 on: 06 07, 2020, 04:24:16 am »
Most of the player's forum that was inactive around 2018 was deleted permanently. I myself got my forum deleted due to long inactivity. You can see your account as "guest<ID Number>" by tracing your old posts from that account.
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline #AsTa

• New Community Member
  • Old Name = Ace-Khun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 06 07, 2020, 06:59:16 am »
Most of the player's forum that was inactive around 2018 was deleted permanently. I myself got my forum deleted due to long inactivity.
When you came back in forum, did you have to create a new account or just log in with your account?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 06 07, 2020, 01:10:40 pm »
When you came back in forum, did you have to create a new account or just log in with your account?

In my case, I did login in game first and then I created my forum account there by using /getforumaccount because I think that's the only way to create it after the mass deletion. And I can't login my old forum back then so I created mine in game.

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 06 07, 2020, 01:15:34 pm »
And I think your forum clearly shows that it was created in 2019, maybe you created it that time and forget about it as there are some new commands regarding creating and linking forum with in game account. As you said that your first forum account was created in 2015, then your posts and the date of creation of your account must still be there. But clearly not.

Offline #AsTa

• New Community Member
  • Old Name = Ace-Khun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 06 07, 2020, 03:14:36 pm »
And I think your forum clearly shows that it was created in 2019, maybe you created it that time and forget about it as there are some new commands regarding creating and linking forum with in game account. As you said that your first forum account was created in 2015, then your posts and the date of creation of your account must still be there. But clearly not.
Like I said I never "created" a new one because I did not know it was deleted in the first place, I just entered the same username and password as the one that got deleted. Regarding to my posts, are you saying I'm lying about having an old forum account?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 07 07, 2020, 07:43:03 pm »
Like I said I never "created" a new one because I did not know it was deleted in the first place, I just entered the same username and password as the one that got deleted. Regarding to my posts, are you saying I'm lying about having an old forum account?

I never said that you are lying, I am just explaining that "maybe" you just forget that you created it. Well, if you really not, then I'm not in a position to answer that as I didn't really know that rare case of yours. What I am trying to say is, if that account you are using right know is the same as your old account, then the date of creation must be 2015 too, but as we see that it was created 2019, "Date Registered:11 04, 2019, 09:17:16 am" then probably it is created in that time which will conclude that it is not the same as your old account, and probably your 2015 forum has been deleted.

Offline #AsTa

• New Community Member
  • Old Name = Ace-Khun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 07 07, 2020, 09:43:39 pm »
Okay, I get what you mean.

Thank you guys for sparing your time to answer my questions. I didnt get all the answers to my questions but the answers here is enough for me to understand what happened. I appreciate your help.
This topic can be locked now, thank you.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ