Author Topic: [+++] Apartments Music Player  (Read 4757 times)

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
[+++] Apartments Music Player
« on: 27 04, 2020, 03:39:44 am »
Greetings,

I'm here suggesting the addition of a new command which give the owner access to play songs in his apartment using his own songs. The command is simple, it's going to be the same as the current command we use to play songs in our city zones. The command should be as the following " /apartmentradio
webAddressForRadio / MP3 url "  which is going to play music to everyone in your apartment, and  to turn it off just do /apartmentradio.

Many players prefer to play their own songs in their apartments rather than listening to what is being streamed on the radio channels. By implementing this suggestion, we would be giving players access to play their own music to everyone in their apartment. Various players complained about this issue, I believe adding this suggestion would ease things a little bit.

Note: The current system allows you to play songs in your apartment using the radio, nothing else.
« Last Edit: 06 09, 2020, 12:48:16 am by Diamond »

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
Re: Apartments Music Player
« Reply #1 on: 27 04, 2020, 11:57:06 am »
It was a nice and logical suggestion,Turkish players sometimes express this problem when they can't put normal song urls and play them.Even when we open a song, a speaker can be placed in a place of our choice for RP.Also, will the people we give permission to open songs in our flat? This can also be added.I'm positive
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline Pollux

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Pollux
« Reply #2 on: 27 04, 2020, 12:23:19 pm »
Great idea to stream music throughout apartments. Could come in handy for apartments that have events like races, parkour etc...
This should be implemented, positive.
Albert Einstein wrote, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
« Reply #3 on: 27 04, 2020, 02:48:24 pm »
Adding this suggestion would make is logical and realistic, since everyone can play songs in his own apartment. Also playing songs in your own apartment won't harm anyone since it's a property where you can do whatever you would like to do, it's simple and a good addition to the apartments owners.

Offline Gebro

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Gebro
« Reply #4 on: 27 04, 2020, 03:03:32 pm »
Apparently, apartments gatherings between the players is in need to have more fun. Playing music in apartments is actually realistic to be added and will increase the demand on having apartment for every player. Great one.
My Introduction
we should show you Golda's face when she received your trash before you call it your victory.
6/10/1973
7/10/2023

Offline Steroids

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #5 on: 27 04, 2020, 03:22:58 pm »
This feature will be very appropriate to add to the apartment because sometimes you get discouraged and go to the apartment that you own, and have built up some house or something in there. Gather with your friends, or have a few meetings between the leaders of the Group, instead of to the tension, we will help ourselves softer by listening to the musics. It will not harm anything in CIT. Positive
**(GROUP-DISCORD) Jarrah (Jarrah#8730)**: from the best LV player to a player that remove rocks from streets

Offline RealAfghan

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: RealAfghan
« Reply #6 on: 27 04, 2020, 03:30:57 pm »
Brilliant idea, no idea why nobody else came up with that idea earlier. This function would also make appartments more attractive to buy. I am upvoting your suggestion.

Offline HarwoodButcher

• State Official
  • Shut up, sit down, relax.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: HarwoodButcher
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #7 on: 27 04, 2020, 09:00:42 pm »
Seeing that you can play music from the radio station on your phone while inside of your apartment so that everyone can hear it, I wouldn't see why not have this feature as well. It would be cool to play your own music for certain events inside of your apartment, or just to chill with your friends. Positive.
I'm going to have to agree with Denos: "I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked."

Offline Hamza.

• New Community Member
  • Available for help.
  • Ingame: Hamza
« Reply #8 on: 27 04, 2020, 09:54:14 pm »
I do support this idea as alot of the people who own apartments are willing to player music in the apartment and are unable to so adding this would excite the community as people will have a great time in thier apartment as music just livens everything up.

Positive.
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #9 on: 27 04, 2020, 10:07:09 pm »
No need to talk why it's useful because the suggestion explain itself but I have a question...

Anyone in the apartment can hear the song or a certain area only ?
If anyone can hear it, this will be nice, the players can make races, events....etc in the apartment and make the racers hear songs and they can get benefit from this feature.

Positive
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #10 on: 27 04, 2020, 10:08:28 pm »
No need to talk why it's useful because the suggestion explain itself but I have a question...

Anyone in the apartment can hear the song or a certain area only ?
If anyone can hear it, this will be nice, the players can make races, events....etc in the apartment and make the racers hear songs and they can get benefit from this feature.

Positive

Hey,

Yes, everyone in your apartment will be able to hear it.

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline Remix

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: NGIG
  • Ingame: Clemente
« Reply #11 on: 30 04, 2020, 05:55:41 pm »
I use my apartment for parties or just chilling, and usually music is the only problem, ofc you can use  the radio, but it is not same as putting your own music. It should definitely be possible to put your own music from mplayer, I don't get why it wasn't added from the very beginning. My vote is positive  :tick:

Offline Holmes

• M.KEMAL ATATÜRK
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Army Rangers
« Reply #12 on: 01 05, 2020, 12:41:10 am »
I agree with you.There are a lot of players organizing events in the apartments and it can be really fun to turn on music while you're doing it.
Positive  :tick:

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #13 on: 02 05, 2020, 01:25:20 am »
Marked as medium priority
Ass or tits?

Offline Nems

• 5th Leader
  • الحمد لله دائماً وأبداً
Re: [++] Apartments Music Player
« Reply #14 on: 02 05, 2020, 09:28:33 am »
As everyone has said above, it sounds cool for me tbh adding such things like this might improve groups/squads events such as parties etc..

also its sounds realistic as everyone mentioned, anyway apartments owners should like the idea imo. Positive
Just be yourself, be honest, Work towards a goal and you'll achieve it.