Author Topic: [+++] Apartments Music Player  (Read 4755 times)

Offline Dodgers

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Dodgers
Re: [++] Apartments Music Player
« Reply #15 on: 02 05, 2020, 11:40:08 am »
Well why not first of all it will give houses new futures plus now days as remix said now days players use their houses for partys and meeting players and some trainings well supporting for sure
[11-11-2020] CID Resigned as L7, Ally + CID Leaders

Offline Kratos

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: Kratos
  • Squad: Mythic
« Reply #16 on: 07 05, 2020, 12:38:15 am »
Apartments should be treated like CITyzones and apartments are used either for entertainment or hanging out with a group of people. And us players would prefer to let others listen to their favourite song using their chosen MP3 link rather than using the radio selection. Apartments have the same set-up/commands based around zones so there really shouldn't be any reason to not add this. My vote is positive
Kratos
Ex. Regular Criminal Boss
Ex.FightForHonor HeadBoss
Donator Level: 3
Tag Colour Owner

Retired CIT Player

Offline ReuS

• Junior Community Member
  • Diplomatic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CID
  • Ingame: ReuS
  • Squad: The Velentzas
« Reply #17 on: 07 05, 2020, 12:59:10 am »
Well , This suggestion is really good , because everybody after this suggestion can hear his own musics in his apartment , we got a lot problems in apartments I may suggest it later, but really this one of the problems and this is really useful because sometimes I hear annoying musics in radio , so i'm Positive
Current CID Founder
The way to happiness is to appreciate what you have - ReuS
Ex FBI COI
Apuross
    ★ CRIME INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT ★
" The way to happiness is to appreciate what you have "

Offline KeyStone.

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: KeyStone
« Reply #18 on: 07 05, 2020, 11:57:02 am »
Well, I agree with your suggestion it would be useful for people who wanna have fun in their houses by hosting party or an event.

Greeting.

Offline CoManDeR

• Let It All Out!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: CoManDeR
  • Squad: LSV
« Reply #19 on: 07 05, 2020, 04:38:08 pm »
I totally agree with this suggestions I been trying to do some fun events at my apartment but wasn't going as planned without music and this great idea will be helpful as you will be able to play your own music at your own apartment and I don't see any harm for adding this, and I am sure more players will go for buying apartments after adding this cool idea. I am definitely Positive .

Ex Police Chief & Overseer Of CID

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #20 on: 08 05, 2020, 03:24:08 pm »
Marked as high priority
Ass or tits?

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
Re: [+++] Apartments Music Player
« Reply #21 on: 08 05, 2020, 08:31:10 pm »
I believe that this suggestion can be supportive to players who bought apartments and may encourage more players to buy apartments. Because seldomly you find someone who own DL3 and an apartement in the same time but normal players who are not own DL3 they'll face that problem which is not able to put his own song, so with this feature it might be a way to make players who own apartments delighted and put their own songs. Besides that, it will be useful to apartments owners since they use it to make a celebrate.
Angel of darkness.

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
« Reply #22 on: 12 05, 2020, 08:20:58 pm »
This suggestion is kinda usefull honestly, Some players who rent apartments needs an usefull addition like this, It'll also encourage others to buy an apartment , He will be able to hear any type of music he like, He also can either make parties or host events with his friends. Totally upvoting.

Offline Stun

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FighForHonor
  • Ingame: FFH|Stun
  • Squad: NeXus
« Reply #23 on: 15 05, 2020, 11:39:13 pm »
great idea because in your MP3 you have you favoriot songs that you wanna share with your friends in your apartment or to make a party or to enjoy while you edit something on your apartment I think it is really good idea and useful so I will give you my vote Positive good luck  :tick:.

Offline Cristiano

• The One Tapper
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #24 on: 18 05, 2020, 10:34:20 am »
That's a good idea. The songs on the radio aren't what I want to listen to. I'd rather listen to my own songs. I was complaining about it, too. I hope this is added to the game and I can listen to my own music. The command you're talking about is also catchy. It's going to be good for everyone. Positive.

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #25 on: 23 05, 2020, 02:30:57 pm »
Maybe this is one of the perfect ideas I have ever seen in Discussion Board. There are many uses and stuff can be done by adding this feature to apartments system. With this feature you can make your own party/event in order to provide more fun. I upvote for this idea!

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline McGee

• New Community Member
  • Bē ør ñøt tø Bē
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Blake'
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #26 on: 23 05, 2020, 11:05:20 pm »
Perfect idea Harb!
With this feature, players can listen to music but not only players
Squad and group celebrations can be done by not avoiding space in SF / LV / LS
That really lowers the FPS, my vote is positive: D 0:)
MikyWoodZ. The 90 Picket Association

Offline AmAzigh

• New Community Member
  • Professional FULL HD skins designer, PM me.
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: AmAzigh
« Reply #27 on: 27 05, 2020, 09:13:06 pm »
greetings everyone,
ur suggestions really seems cool as I ve recently bought a house which has same interior of MDM but I couldn t play my own songs, I mean having a house which costs more than 40 mill without having any features worth that much of money.
@harb I don t know a lot about houses, and I don t know if we are allowed to host riots or cop killing events inside our houses, if what I m saying now doesn't exist i'd like to add this idea to ur suggestion..
i wish that u understood what I ve said..

• * house price should be counted as a requirements to have those features, a house which costs for example more than 40 mill isn't same with a house that  costs 3/5 mills.
  • * house interior ID should be counted as a requirements to have those features, an interior which costs for example more than 40 mill isn't same with another interior that  costs 3/5 mills.

i'm voting POSTIVE
/discuss
xCode added as L1 official group since all votations about them not deserving it were actually invalid. (Brian)- Thursday 2nd October 2014
xCode | Leader | Moderator
"Legends never die."
:afro:

Offline fr3o0on

• don't stop until you are proud of yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: fr3o0on
  • Squad: UndyinG
« Reply #28 on: 27 05, 2020, 11:05:44 pm »
I agree with you . this is a good idea Because it would be fun to add songs in your apartment and listen to those in your apartment as well
iam vote positive

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #29 on: 28 05, 2020, 02:44:29 am »
house price should be counted as a requirements to have those features[/b], a house which costs for example more than 40 mill isn't same with a house that  costs 3/5 mills.[/li][/list]
 house interior ID should be counted as a requirements to have those features, an interior which costs for example more than 40 mill isn't same with another interior that  costs 3/5 mills.

i'm voting POSTIVE

I actually like your idea, but I guess you must work on a whole new system and then illustrate it to the community in order to decide whether or not it's worthy. I'm really interested in seeing such thing added, but you got to work hard on this. There's no point from my perspective to have a house with a not really good looking interior with the same price as a house with an amazing interior. Adding different features would really help and motivate more players to purchase houses. We can't work on it here I guess, it's a total different proposal
« Last Edit: 28 05, 2020, 02:49:33 am by Harb »

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.