Author Topic: [+++] Apartments Music Player  (Read 4753 times)

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
Re: [+++] Apartments Music Player
« Reply #30 on: 28 05, 2020, 08:06:29 am »
Well, Most of the time many players invite their friends in apartments to set music, I believe this I'll be helpful like everyone listening to a song without radio. Many players would like to listen to their songs in apartments especially when their friends in Appartement.
Positive
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #31 on: 09 06, 2020, 02:20:52 pm »
- High Priority suggestions will be stickied maximum for 21 days after the last review. If none of the developers works on it, will be set to Medium Priority again.
Ass or tits?

Offline Ou$$aMa

• New Community Member
  • when actions speak louder than words.
  • Group: chao$
  • Ingame: Ou$$aMa
  • Squad: MoRoCcAnS
Re: [++] Apartments Music Player
« Reply #32 on: 09 06, 2020, 07:29:30 pm »
up voting this because sometimes me and my friend host privet events between us in our apartment but we cant use the songs that we like we tried to use dl3 speakers but the range isnt good at all specially in large field events like races or hide  seek ... so what he suggested could be useful in this situations .postive

Offline Unity

« Reply #33 on: 17 06, 2020, 03:31:18 pm »
For the moment it will remain as medium priority. Going to check again next week.
Ass or tits?

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
« Reply #34 on: 20 06, 2020, 08:10:48 am »
Positive, this actually is indeed requestable, I mean you can't deny the fact it's really useful, I used to spend many hours playing inside my apartment along with my friends, whether events I make or even duels or even doing random things, and we actually were missing something, which is the "music", it's sad that you can't play something that everyone will hear it, so doing that will allows us to chill more, despite the fact it's will be more enjoyable, I've stated everything and I'm going with Positive.
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Unity

« Reply #35 on: 25 06, 2020, 03:53:55 pm »
Will remain as medium priority, but this topic needs more interaction to avoid getting locked
Ass or tits?

Offline Omar

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #36 on: 29 06, 2020, 09:12:16 pm »
Players shouldn't be restricted to play only the radio, I conjecture giving them the competency to play the music they like will be a cool conception. Apartments are utilized when you are with your friends eluding the main dimension for a while, or doing any activity together inside the apartment. Tho this feature should get added. Positive
« Last Edit: 29 06, 2020, 09:14:56 pm by Omar »
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline 5th|Altair

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
« Reply #37 on: 29 06, 2020, 10:02:29 pm »
I'm positive as well this will be cool addition to the server making parties or having fun with your friends in your own apartment play your own music so this would be great.

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
« Reply #38 on: 29 06, 2020, 11:17:08 pm »
Adding this wouldn't cause any problems in my opinion because it just a music player that's harmless. As you know you can play music in zones any lot's of people use that fır making parties etc.. If this thing gets added people can make parties at their own apartment or have fun while building something in apartment. My vote is possitive  :tick:

Offline EfeC

• The Gambler
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: EfeC
  • Squad: The Society
« Reply #39 on: 01 07, 2020, 05:08:12 pm »
I have no idea why it has not been added so far; for me, we should be able to listen the songs we like in our apartments because not everybody likes the songs that radios play, sometimes we want to play unpopular songs etc. and I'm sure we all want to play the musics that we want. It will bring more enjoyment to the game especially in apartment hang-outs or in parties. The idea is simple and it has no disadvantage/con for anyone. I'm supporting your idea, positive.

Offline Rybo

• Junior Community Member
  • aka iTaChi
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #40 on: 01 07, 2020, 11:52:35 pm »
IMO, your CIT apartment is supposed to be your very own so called mini-world here where you're the one who's supposed to make thy rules for anyone willing to come in to respect. Your music belongs to your space so having this implemented would do the server nothing but good, thus supporting OP's idea. Though I could only wonder if we were ever to have some discord-bots similar protocol where music is directly playable from youtube or dailymotion links instead of having to use .mp3 links since providers for those aren't always available and upkeeping those services solely adapted for CIT players doesn't work quite well traffic-wise I believe.
Non sum qualis eram

Offline Unity

« Reply #41 on: 03 07, 2020, 02:31:22 pm »
I think the whole votes of this suggestion are positive. To be marked as high priority when we have a free slot.
Ass or tits?

Offline TroubleShot

• Regular Community Member
  • Life is Good
  • Group: QWER
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
Re: [++] Apartments Music Player (!)
« Reply #42 on: 06 07, 2020, 07:54:21 am »
Apartments are your own house ingame, adding music player will interact more roleplay thingy ingame, just like irl, you have speakers for music, TV for music, or musicbox, I dont see any reason why it shouldn't be implemented ingame, and adding this will make players buy their very own apartment and chill inside with music if they wanna go AFK or meeting with friends just like in Malibu Club, nonetheless im supporting this idea, im voting POSITIVE  :tick: for this one.
Ex. CB

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline VenTePaCaKriz

• Donator L3
  • ♥ dont b afraid to fail be afraid dont to try it ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: |NR|5TH|TR|[GG]
  • Ingame: VentePaCaKriz♡A
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #43 on: 16 07, 2020, 06:30:50 pm »
yes, yes, yes and more yes, yes, yes, being able to listen  your favorite songs in a pleasant time with your squad and group mates is a super and crazy idea, playing songs in your own apartment and everyone listening to your best song list is very beautiful.it is more pleasant to invite your friends to an apartment than a house, in the apartment you can create things vehicles etc ...the idea is to create the atmosphere of the apartment with music that you liked, I don't know if there could also be the possibility of putting an apartment bot music on. but first step by step with Harb'idea  and with this new idea of ​​adding your playlist songs, it sounds pretty good , I am definitely going for a positive vote.  :tick:
    Una existencia es un acto, un cuerpo una ropa, un siglo un dia y la muerte es un aire renovador.

Offline Vibe.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #44 on: 16 07, 2020, 07:07:22 pm »
Well, this is a very insightful and thoughtful suggestion tbh. I'm gonna go for Positive. We all know, as CIT players, that most of us enjoy attending events for..obvious reasons ofc.
Most of these events happen in other dimensions or also known as apartments. Now the music does seem to be necessary for most events just since most players really enjoy it.
But a feature as this doesn't exist as of now. Adding this feature has absolutely no disadvantage on its part. Playing your own sings without having to forced to listen to what's being played on the radio is actually very satisfying.
Overall, I see this as a very logical and necessary suggestion. This should be added IMO.