Author Topic: [+++] Changing the color of alliances chat  (Read 5040 times)

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [++] Changing the color of alliances chat (!)
« Reply #30 on: 01 07, 2020, 01:57:38 am »
Well this color made me confused whenever I look at the screen and check on the chat, I guess adding a new setting ability to change it would help us to not become confused. Specially the squad ally and the alliance chat because they're the most annoying things currently, I have tried to avoid it but it hurts your eyes and your focus a lot. I am voting positively.
« Last Edit: 01 07, 2020, 02:03:44 am by Atheer »

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Tommy

• SAS Founder
  • Police Chief
  • Man of Knowledge
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: GMAR-Tommy#SAS
« Reply #31 on: 01 07, 2020, 07:10:16 am »
It's weird if Alliance Group chat and Alliance Squad chat are the same color. So it would be great if we can make it into our own R G B and also make it colorful. So I'm going to vote this Positive.
”[CIT]Cerberus#SAS: Don't plan too much ahead, because life doesn't always go according to plan.”
- SAS Grand Marshall.
- Former Warchief of San Andreas

Offline TroubleShot

• Regular Community Member
  • Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: QWER
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
« Reply #32 on: 01 07, 2020, 10:45:19 am »
I look positively at this proposal because, changing the squad alliance color will help players differentiate wether its a squad ally chat or group ally chat, I see no harm implementing this idea ingame, and it will be great if the squad alliance staff chat will get a color change too, im voting POSITIVE  :tick: for this one.
Ex. CB

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Russell

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #33 on: 06 07, 2020, 11:02:28 pm »
I'm Positive , I believe there will be no harm done to the server but it will be a better addition to change the alliance chat RGB however we want it to be i'm looking forward for that since squad alliance chat and group alliance chat are just the same which is really annoying and may make a lot of confusions between the 2 chats pretty good idea to give us the ability to do such thing since they added this new squad alliance thing to the game so we will probably need to make some differences as we like such as changing the color of alliance chat thus , i'm supporting

Offline Vibe.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #34 on: 07 07, 2020, 01:28:04 pm »
Great suggestion. I was unable to make out the difference between the two. It can prove to be very annoying and also can interrupt the game style. I suggest that a panel must be added, which allows us to change the color of the squad alliance chat. In order to prevent any further confusion, I suggest that this must be implemented. I always prefer to upvote the suggestions that don't take much time from the developers to implement it. So yeah, a simple idea but will solve an annoying problem.

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
Re: [+++] Changing the color of alliances chat
« Reply #35 on: 08 07, 2020, 01:41:12 am »
Marked as high priority
Ass or tits?

Offline Omar

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #36 on: 09 07, 2020, 01:20:28 am »
After having the new system of the squad alliances, I've always mixed up between the group alliance and the squad alliance chat. Community members with both active chats will face this situation as well. Having the opportunity to change the color of the alliance chat will really help in differentiating between them. It's a simple addition at /settings that already exist for other chats. Positive
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline OzNeR

• New Community Member
  • “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
  • Ingame: OzNeR
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #37 on: 09 07, 2020, 07:15:31 am »
I will vote Positive cause most of us confused like from group alliance chat and you replied on squad alliance chat,so this will be good to add,and about the colors its up to the head/staff of the group/squad to chose thier colors so that we will know what group/squad who chat in group/squad alliance chat
ERROR 404 Squad Not Found
Rauh-Welt Begriff

Offline VenTePaCaKriz

• Donator L3
  • ♥ dont b afraid to fail be afraid dont to try it ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: |NR|5TH|TR|[GG]
  • Ingame: VentePaCaKriz♡A
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #38 on: 15 07, 2020, 06:17:33 pm »
yes yes yes and yes, please,  please , every day when  groups are turfing and  guys from the alliance are talking to you it is super uncomfortable to distinguish what chat is talking to you, if it is the squad alliance chat or it is the staff alliance, all the chats are green until today, imagine if all the chats are talking to you at the same time,( squad chat for aliance -aliance staff chat - group aliance), The suggestion of black heart is super good, until today we have the same green color for the 3 chats, the truth is that it is super uncomfortable and even more if you have active all 3 chats.there must be an option to change the chat color would help a lot, Well . Please change the chat color for a better view and better order regarding the messages we receive please. finally group chat and  squad chat you can change colors, that helps a lot.you have a positive vote  :tick:
    Una existencia es un acto, un cuerpo una ropa, un siglo un dia y la muerte es un aire renovador.

Offline Raef

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
« Reply #39 on: 17 07, 2020, 01:49:14 pm »
Players in alliances always see the group alliance chat and also the squad alliance chat. So, as you said, they will find it hard to distinguish which is the group alliance chat and which is the squad alliance chat without any doubt. That's why, simply, we need to change the R G B of one of the chats or even the two chats from settings to avoid this problem and not to be confused. I am positive.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline NewPunk

• Junior Community Member
  • Punk of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: NewPunk
« Reply #40 on: 20 07, 2020, 01:38:40 am »
Hello there! Many players are confusing of the colors and not noticeable at all. Making can be a good idea to make the chatting system would be comfortable and easily to notice that you can be quickly response, especially some new members in group noticed the group chats, but it seems the alliances chat nowadays are not easily to see due to the colors. I'm supporting this idea to have a big help for some players that can't simply notice there alliances chat and also for us to make quite good Positive.

Offline MgD

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: MgD
« Reply #41 on: 22 07, 2020, 12:02:08 pm »
A change is needed, especially for people who are part of an group active alliance chat and a squad alliance chat. This will help people differentiate easily between them and it could be added to /settings as well. This will bring a change, so I am positive.
Brand, MaZika, Omar <3

Offline Smith.

• Group: FBI
  • Squad: SHERIFF
« Reply #42 on: 30 07, 2020, 05:17:38 pm »
I didn't determine the difference between the both, and this will annoy the players because they will type messages in wrong place all the time and they will avoid talking in the alliance chats because of that. I think if we changed the colors of these chats, then it will be easy for everyone to contact with the alliance and we will know which chat we are talking in.

Positive. :tick:

Offline RonParu

• Junior Community Member
  • ♉If you treat me good, I will treat you better.♉
  • Ingame: RonParu
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #43 on: 31 07, 2020, 01:51:23 pm »
I'll support this one since I love to change or personalize the colors of different chats and I think this won't give any harm to anyone yet will help us to differentiate Squad Alliance Chat and Alliance Chat as they're in the same color. POSITIVE.
Freelance Software Developer | CS Student | C#, VB.NET, C, Java, Python

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
« Reply #44 on: 03 08, 2020, 05:05:14 pm »
I will be Positive with your suggestion, the group and alliance chats are tge same, the only different thing is (Alliance) for groups and (Squad Ally) for squads, and always it confuse me, sometimes an squad alliance talk in squad alliance chat and I reply in group alliance chat and that's really big fail.
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army