Author Topic: [+++] Changing the color of alliances chat  (Read 5033 times)

Offline ReXMagna

• New Community Member
  • #BeIconic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: #ReXMagna
Re: [+++] Changing the color of alliances chat
« Reply #45 on: 06 08, 2020, 12:09:10 pm »
I have been staying away from squads since alliance chats were added just because of this problem. It was really annoying. When you focused on the criminal events, gangster stuff, and especially in LV it was super hard to distinguish both chats, so I think that trying to enjoy the game is really hard while trying to distinguish chats, this is a great suggestion for everyone. I am positive!

Offline LDLnguyen

• New Community Member
  • -Life is beautiful
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: K3chievers
  • Ingame: LDLnguyen
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #46 on: 11 08, 2020, 12:10:46 pm »
This is not a big deal but can also be frustrating and confusing at times, people with a squad and without a squad also have no big problems or vice versa as they won't be confused. But for people with group and squad like me confusion is will inevitable, sometimes there will be long chats on the allied group chat suddenly having another allied squad chat together there will be confusion.
This isn't as big as mentioned above but changing it reduces the risk of confusion sometimes. Postive
run fast fall hurt.

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #47 on: 11 08, 2020, 10:20:49 pm »
This would pretty much create an unnecessary cloud of frustration and confusion and. Iam with it as it adds more organization and clears out confusion in addition to giving every player the full choice to choose the color of each alliance, It would make sense as you get to choose the RGB for Group chat and Squad chat.

Offline Agent47

• New Community Member
  • Acknowledge me
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: c$
  • Ingame: Agent
« Reply #48 on: 13 08, 2020, 01:58:36 pm »
Its a good point and suggestion to let the users select their own alliance chat color.there sould be a command or settings in which the user can adjust the amount of desired rgb and set it as its get a bit boring to see the light green color in every alliance chat.

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #49 on: 13 08, 2020, 08:14:30 pm »
Marked as high priority

35 days passed.

4- High Priority suggestions will be stickied maximum for 21 days after the last review. If none of the developer's works on it will be set to Medium Priority again. Also, if we already have 5 High Priority suggestions, we won't add more until the current ones get handled.

Marked as a medium priority again.

Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
Re: [++] Changing the color of alliances chat
« Reply #50 on: 29 08, 2020, 11:57:50 am »
Alliance chat and squad alliance chat are kinda the same, I faced this problem few days ago, I dunno which one is for the group and which one is for the squad you will not realize the difference between them both, It's kinda annoying. Giving the players the opportunity to change the both chats with whatever colors we want will be a great addition, Like that we gonna prevent wrongly posting on a chat you wasn't going to post in it, This suggestion needs to be implemented, You got my vote, Yeah it's positive.

Offline North

• SWAT Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: North
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #51 on: 29 08, 2020, 03:15:42 pm »
I agree to change, high times I keep thinking that they are speaking for the allianca, but actually it was in the Squad alliance, I liked the idea. You could put it in / settings to change the R G B of the color of the alliance chat or the squad alliance. How can you change the FMSG so I think it could also change through / settings. Positive
- Assistant Head Police Chief | Top 100 Police | Community Event Manager | Ex L2 Staff -

Offline fr3o0on

• Junior Community Member
  • don't stop until you are proud of yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: fr3o0on
  • Squad: UndyinG
« Reply #52 on: 29 08, 2020, 03:37:13 pm »
This is a very amazing idea because there are many chats similar in color and this is annoying, it will be very cool by adding a feature to change the color of the conversation, and it will be easy to know anyone who communicates with his alliance,it's very usefull idea . iam voting positive

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #53 on: 31 08, 2020, 03:54:42 am »
I'd say it's a creative suggestion, it gives the ability to change the color of alliance chat to whatever u want to. Sounds similar to the FMSG ones. So, I believe that suggestion is useful enough to be implemented since the squad alliance/group alliance is literally have the same colors. Would be better if it's choiceable nor pickable. Therefore, being able to change that through /settings same as FMSG one won't harm at all.  Not to mention that squad alliance and group alliance are completely different, there are some squads who have made an alliance of 4 squads, the opposite of groups they make between 2 to 3 groups in 1 alliance only Hence, due to creativity and to avoid the confusion I am supporting the suggestion.
Angel of darkness.

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
« Reply #54 on: 01 09, 2020, 07:47:36 pm »
Well I got 2 active alliance chats one for squad and 1 for groups as you know.And most of the time I missuse the commands or missread them and reply in the wrong chats because of the same colors.Being able to change them like -/asc or -/sasc would be a useful thing to add since everyone has active alliance chats. My vote is positive and this thing needs to be added so I will stop missreplying :D

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #55 on: 06 09, 2020, 12:39:53 am »
47 positives and 0 negatives.

Marked as high priority for last time, if no interest was given by developers it will be locked. Good luck.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline IdleJoe

• The Benefactor - SAPD Leader
  • Be a better you, for you.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: IdleJoe
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #56 on: 09 09, 2020, 02:48:06 pm »
Upvoting because they both use the same color and it some times gets confusing for people who already have access to many different chats.
Knowledge will give you power, but character will give you respect.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Izack

• The More Damaged You Are, The Stronger You Are
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR-DSA
  • Ingame: Izack-Izack2
  • Squad: vZ/Bw
« Reply #57 on: 10 09, 2020, 06:02:09 pm »
This option would be very good since, for example, having 2 alliance chats sometimes turns out to be very confusing and you cannot distinguish in which group is from and which is from squad, at the moment my vote is  :tick:
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that is why it is called Present

Jan 14th: @Johan_Uriarte  Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Omar + Kuldeep

Offline NoName

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: NoName
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #58 on: 13 09, 2020, 04:27:09 pm »
I agree with your suggestion, since we have two alliance chats, we should indeed be able to change the RGB of the chats making it easier to indentify each one. I suggest you put the option on /settings so players that are in different squads dont get in the unfortunated of having the same color on both chats. My vote is POSITIVE  :tick:
"Às vezes ouço passar o vento; e só de ouvir o vento passar, vale a pena ter nascido." Fernando Pessoa - Tabacaria - Livro do Desassossego

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #59 on: 16 09, 2020, 01:45:07 am »
Hello, Good Day/Evening,

Wonderful suggestion buddy this is a great idea to fixed the confusion to our beloved players. I'm 100% agreed with your suggestion because also me I'm confused when both of ally chat will notify if there are online and saying '' welcome back '' but wrong chat and also when there messaging at the same time.
for me, buddy it is better when this suggestion can change the R G B on '' /settings ''  I'm going to support your idea  :tick: good luck with other votes.
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ