Author Topic: [+++] A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer (!)  (Read 7575 times)

Offline EfeC

• The Gambler
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: EfeC
  • Squad: The Society
[+++] A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer (!)
« on: 28 06, 2020, 01:37:39 pm »

Hello people, I'm here to suggest a completely new approach to Armed Robberies. I have no doubts that most of us are bored from current ARs therefore addition of a new AR would be great to have more fun. The new AR will be a Car Dealer Armed Robbery and criminals will be robbing a car dealer to gain engine parts from it. It will be designed and mapped in this area. Its design may be similar to Rodeo Car Dealer and there can be an outdoor area for criminals and a roof on the building. I have suggested it before and it was liked by community but because of its previous location, it might cause FPS drops for the players so I have searched for a better place for it for a week and a location mentioned by Toby was the best for an AR. It's close enough to city and to other ARs which will bring an advantage to criminals and it's not in city nor there aren't many objects around that may cause FPS drops.

We will be able to rob there as criminal/gangster and try to stay inside for 3 minutes just like other ARs, everything will be the same except earnings.

What will I earn if I complete this Armed Robbery?
  • 100 units of one random drug
  • 60 Engine Parts which have value like 35-36K
Total earning will be as same as other ARs if you convert it to cash. It will be good to gain engine parts since criminals and cops spend excessive amount of engine parts for their pursuit vehicles.

Additional photos of the location (one of the photos is the area without any objects inside) and coordinates:

https://imgur.com/a/GVWRBzt

Current co-ordinates X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: -65.0178, -1123.8300, 1.0781, 70, 0, 0

You can check the screenshots that I've taken of the possible designs of the Armed Robbery: https://imgur.com/a/8mbz8dE
« Last Edit: 16 09, 2020, 05:55:20 pm by HosttyBoy »

Offline EfeC

• The Gambler
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: EfeC
  • Squad: The Society
Re: A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer
« Reply #1 on: 28 06, 2020, 02:33:09 pm »
I’ll calcute it by observing how many criminals attending ARs in a day and how It may affect current engine parts’ price. We can change the rewards to 20 Engine Parts + 20K. Currently demand of engine parts is really too much so it makes engine parts to be more expensive. It costs more than $2-3M to fully tune your car.

Offline Avices

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Squad: WhiteBeard
« Reply #2 on: 28 06, 2020, 02:46:09 pm »
this is a good idea that will make criminals feel happier with a new "AR" and I have an idea if you rob "a car dealership" and you get (25k + 50 engine parts + 10 drugs random)
 (And the engine part is very expensive, $ 500 to 600)
and I think it will be better for this "AR" and this is my opinion so it will name (CER?) I support this robbery "car dealership will be a great AR")
I voted positively  :tick:
« Last Edit: 28 06, 2020, 02:54:26 pm by Avices .102 »
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
pense a toi que quand le jour sombre que s'abattents sur moi

PolisOzelHarekat Leader
ex:LMT74 Founder
ex: Underboss HazardClique
ex: Translator Vietnamese & Country Support

Offline Emre

• Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
« Reply #3 on: 28 06, 2020, 07:19:13 pm »
This AR would be nice because cops and crims would need to plan some more tactics at attacking or escaping. And Efe made a good job while mapping it it looks nice in my opinion. But 50 engine parts is a bit much and it can affect the f7 in a bad way as said above my reply.If it get decreassed my opinion is possitive  :tick:

Offline seba

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #4 on: 28 06, 2020, 07:53:22 pm »
I read your previous topic and I liked it, but it was locked for good reason. Changing the place seems much better to me, I think it is a good place, spacious and not far from LS, this will make the game performance good and this It will enhance each person's gaming experience. Positive :tick:

I really like the idea of the new AR, but if you rent businesses, you would know that engine parts are at the price of 590 or 600usd currently. The car factory business will not generate much money if this got added. A criminal can rob an AR maximum of 3 times which is 180 engine parts but it's pretty thought so let's assume that the criminal Rob's it just once and sells all of it for 500. Let's assume, every hour this AR takes place 3 times and criminals rob it twice which will be cause some issues to the business system. Changing the reward for this AR will be better in my opinion.
I will be Neutral atm.( If I said something wrong, share your opinion. If I like it I will change my vote to positive or negative depending on that)

About the payment, it's fair. I think that increasing the payment would be unfair to those who rent a car factory. Normally you can sell engine parts for 600, which is the same thing you get in an armed robbery when you have VIP. If you complete the armed robbery more than once you can get up to 108k, which is not a bad payment.

Offline Atheer

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 29 06, 2020, 05:07:43 am »
That sounds like a great idea, the location is so great as well as the rewards. I guess this idea is unique already and give different rewards in case you compare it with the current rewards of ARs. Also, there is already a gas station nearby this armed robbery which is perfect because it will make a great criminal activity over there. What makes the location good that it's not so far from Los Santos, maybe just a few miles and you'll reach it. I'd support this suggestion.

I suggest something for you which is decreasing the engine parts amount to 50 instead of 60.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Toby

• The Adventurous
  • All I am surrounded by is fear and dead men
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD/B13
« Reply #6 on: 29 06, 2020, 05:15:48 am »
As I was saying in the previous topic, the idea is good and I see no reason to not support it. Earning engine parts nowadays isn’t an easy thing if you ask me, however was mentioned above you might wanna consider dropping the reward by 10-20% because at the moment it looks a bit too good for everyone to be able to earn such an amount of the engine parts.
I have been a staff thrice and an ingame supporter once and I also created the Guide team and I did this and that and whatnot

risen from the ashes

Offline Drago.

• Weird Dragon
  • L4 Staff
  • Manners Maketh Man.
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: [CIT]Drago#SAS
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #7 on: 29 06, 2020, 07:19:52 am »
Okay so, I will be straight here. There are less ways one could earn engine parts nowadays, cops and crimes are mostly into chases, CEs, and ARs. These demand highly tuned vehicles which can be done using Engine parts, but they don't get any Engine parts as a reward from doing their daily activities.
The suggestion is great, the place of AR is interesting and well selected, the rewards are well calculated. However, I agree to the modification made by Efec about giving a bit lesser Engine parts as it might cause the price drops in F7.
Show content
I’ll calcute it by observing how many criminals attending ARs in a day and how It may affect current engine parts’ price. We can change the rewards to 20 Engine Parts + 20K. Currently demand of engine parts is really too much so it makes engine parts to be more expensive. It costs more than $2-3M to fully tune your car.

Anyway, I definitely believe this will bring another good location to the AR list and everyone would appreciate the reward system as well, I hope it can be mapped and scripted well. I am Positive.
Head State Official
BEST SAS VETERAN
Lieutenant General of Armed Forces
Ex.Director of The Institute
"nah I'm not that dumb" - Darius 2023

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
« Reply #8 on: 29 06, 2020, 12:33:54 pm »
The armed robberies act a big part of criminals/cops' gameplay, rather it's a basic part of our game-play, I believe that it would be a good addition to the ARs, especially that the criminals rob the gas station at Flint Country frequently where it's suggested to add a new AR. Moreover, that this would be a new AR with different rewards (engine parts in particular), I'd love to see a new AR added, the players are always showed an interest in participating in ARs whether cops or criminals, I'm definitely positive.

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
« Reply #9 on: 29 06, 2020, 09:44:06 pm »
Throughout the last period, players have been attending nothing but Armed Robberies which is strong evidence of how enjoyable they are. Players will get bored eventually, which is why we should keep on updating the current maps and adding new ones. Implementing this suggestion would make time way more enjoyable on all players, not to mention that it's going to motivate even more players to participate in Armed Robberies since they'll be excited to try the new one. I'm a fan of the location, it's nice and far away from LS which won't cause any issues to the players. The idea of engine parts is very creative, it's one of the most used items on the market and that's going to catch players' interest.

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline xenonso

• 1 shot 1 kill
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: PA~|C|xenonso#K
  • Squad: KnockedOut
« Reply #10 on: 29 06, 2020, 11:04:51 pm »
ARs are very popular right now, so adding new one will be great idea, players won't get bored and will have even more fun. Engine parts are always needed and thats gonna be enjoyable way to get them. Location of ar looks very good and I'm sure that players will like it. The thing we have to discuss are rewards.
SCM - Ex. Polish Translator - Ex. GLM - Ex. SO

CAMORRA
NorthSideMafia
HoBoS
The_Soldiers
Full_Of_Pain

Offline DEATH

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
« Reply #11 on: 29 06, 2020, 11:26:05 pm »
Great idea, although I would recommend yall to wait for this https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=357550.0 to get merged in as well. This would potentially allow a wide-range of ARs at various locations. I would also recommend to pile up potential AR ideas as the above would allow less dependence on Brian or Arran to manually map these. This spot definitely brings something new to the table. I'm also not sure if there's like a briefcase dropoff or some other job that would be intrusive during the event.

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
« Reply #12 on: 02 07, 2020, 12:00:47 pm »
Positive, this is really a good idea and reasonable in the same time, and I believe this suggestion has all the details are needed, most of us “the criminals” attends the Armed Robberies, and honestly most of us may got bored of the current ARs, so I believe adding this one will be more enjoyable despite being in a great place, let alone getting engine parts is actually crazy I mean it will be a great AR for sure, thus Positive.
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Omar

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #13 on: 02 07, 2020, 06:33:49 pm »
The location picked in the current suggestion is better than the old one since there are fewer buildings and objects nearby the robbery area. The given resources are fair and enough for consummating the robbery as well. Which is equal to the regular amount you get paid in cash. Adding a new robbery is always fun since reiterating the same locations is sometimes boring. Having a new robbery will be a good addition to both sides. Positive.
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline TroubleShot

• Regular Community Member
  • Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: QWER
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
« Reply #14 on: 03 07, 2020, 12:37:45 pm »
i agree with this, civillians collect irons to rent a engine factory every 3 days, too much prize for AR like this will ruin their business, so reducing it to 20 engine parts will prevent ruining their business. So about the AR I have observed the area yesterday and the fps is actually stable, and also depends on your pc since developers will be adding mapped objects in it. Nonetheless, great idea, im hoping to get this added ingame, im voting POSITIVE  :tick: for this one.
Ex. CB

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds