Author Topic: [+++] A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer (!)  (Read 7571 times)

Offline Rybo

• Junior Community Member
  • aka iTaChi
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer
« Reply #15 on: 04 07, 2020, 08:32:29 pm »
Regardless of their current popularity, I'm getting the impression that everyone's pretty much used to (and will eventually grow weary of) the current ARs and would definitely love having new ones implemented. I also personally feel like we're in need of another AR though not just any but an actual ''open-world'' AR, by open-world I'm specefically talking about ARs where Rustlers are TRUE game changers (for instance NRH) so that you can't spend any second off-screen without being prone to literally die to rustler explosives & if not you'll get damaged enough that if cops manage to rush you are officialy history.

Your suggestion of a Car Dealer robbery happens to be quite the idea to make this happen and I do seem to find it rather ingenious.

To the previously mentionned high demand on engine parts that we're experiencing nowadays given how useful having your car tuned in order to compete in LS has become I'd also like to add that if anything, this confirms that engine parts have become just as ''hot'' of an item as f.e. drugs or iron, with the exception of the both respective materials having ARs that grant them already. So if anything, an ingenious concept for engine parts aswell is herewith finally available and I see no harm in having this implemented aswell.
Non sum qualis eram

Offline ese

• New Community Member
  • TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: ese
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #16 on: 05 07, 2020, 02:51:09 pm »
After prolonged exploration, I found 4 different ways to escape from that AR place.
  • The first way is escaping from the bridge located between Flint Country and Los Santos. (
    Show content
    )
  • The second way is escaping from the tunnel located between Flint Country and Villowfield under Richman. (
    Show content
    )
  • The third way is escaping from through the Red Country after passing from this Bridge. (
    Show content
    )
  • The forth way is escaping from through the tunnel located between Flint Country and El Corona. (
    Show content
    )
Otherwise, criminals have to escape after a long headway in San Fierro. In my opinion, those ways are enough to escape from any AR place.

Yet another thing about that AR Place has enough place to be robbed easily but I think the Developers Team should add some constructions for criminals to take cover. (Of course, they won't leave that area empty but I just sharing my thoughts because there are too many high spots for cops to kill criminals by aiming at them with sniper rifles.)

In my opinion, those rewards are fair because
I’ll calculate it by observing how many criminals attending ARs in a day and how It may affect current engine parts’ price. We can change the rewards to 20 Engine Parts + 20K. Currently demand of engine parts is really too much so it makes engine parts to be more expensive. It costs more than $2-3M to fully tune your car.

I'm positive because I want to see something different.
« Last Edit: 06 07, 2020, 03:58:15 pm by JohnWick »

You never, never trust the people that you love.                                                                                                                                                                                       -Tuco Salamanca

Offline EfeC

• The Gambler
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: EfeC
  • Squad: The Society
« Reply #17 on: 05 07, 2020, 08:29:02 pm »
and I think it will be better for this "AR" and this is my opinion so it will name (CER?) I support this robbery "car dealership will be a great AR")

If its name will be Car Dealer or Car Dealership, I think short form of the AR might be "CD". It would fit better and people can recognize it easier in my opinion.

After prolonged exploration, I found 4 different ways to escape from that AR place.

Yet another thing about that AR Place has enough place to be robbed easily but I think the Developers Team should add some constructions for criminals to take cover. (Of course, they won't leave that area empty but I just sharing my thoughts because there are too many high spots for cops to kill criminals by aiming at them with sniper rifles.)

• Thanks for your exploration, the getaway routes seem so fun since there are too many combinations to run away from there to next AR and It would be fun for cops to chase criminals since the area near of the AR is really open.
  • Besides in-door area, I think the roof should be designed well (I am trying something for roof in my apartment) because cops will be able to surround the area thus from some angles cops shouldn't be able to kill them, criminals should have a protected position - a great cover for them.

The thing we have to discuss are rewards.

After my researches and players' thoughts "$20K cash and 20 engine parts + drugs" would be better to avoid unwanted crisis in engine parts' value because we are going to increase the supply. If we convert it to cash, it will be same as other ARs as well.
« Last Edit: 05 07, 2020, 08:43:55 pm by Efe »

Offline pysn

• CIT Youtube Streamer
  • HEADSHOTS GIVEAWAY
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Armed Forces
  • Squad: Special_Ops
« Reply #18 on: 05 07, 2020, 09:54:03 pm »
I also wanted to add my concern about engine parts economy. I think only a minimal part of income should come from engine parts as it can affect the economy. Stealing engine parts instead of the money is also nosense in a real situation isn't it? Leaving this concern, I vote neutral to the suggestion. It should be planned, specified and explained better before implementing in my opinion.

My Twitch YouTube

Ex BNA - Former GEN of GLA - Official CIT Streamer - FPS Games Veteran

Offline Vibe.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #19 on: 06 07, 2020, 12:53:19 pm »
I can feel the creativity and hard work behind this suggestion. Not to mention, it's a perfect alternative taken towards avoiding criminals/cops to be bored. The price can be negotiated later, but moreover, I love the location. It perfectly suits the scheme and isn't only favorable to either of the sides.  But what's best about this suggestion that it makes it even more competitive for criminals and also poses a challenge for LV players to take part in LS activities. Certainly should be added with adequate scripting.

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #20 on: 07 07, 2020, 01:40:10 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 17 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.
- 1 neutral votes.

Marked as medium priority.
Ass or tits?

Offline EfeC

• The Gambler
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: EfeC
  • Squad: The Society
Re: [++] A new Armed Robbery: Car Dealer
« Reply #21 on: 09 07, 2020, 02:40:37 pm »

We have designed and mapped the Armed Robbery in my apartment, we mapped it on the location but we had to create a new platform since we couldn't delete the objects in the area so it looks like it's flying but we'll place it on the ground.

There are enough covers for criminals and one entrance for cops, we have put some objects to entrance to avoid any kind of spamming since there is only one entrance.

You can check the screenshots that I've taken: https://imgur.com/a/8mbz8dE

Offline RonParu

• ♉If you treat me good, I will treat you better.♉
  • Ingame: RonParu
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #22 on: 16 07, 2020, 12:44:08 pm »
Armed Robbery have been really active nowadays and for me, I prefer attending ARs than CEs. Having this new AR location will be a great addition in my opinion. Especially the rewards are new as there's no other AR that gives engine parts and the location is little bit away from LS which I think there will be no big issue about FPS drop. Thus i'm voting POSITIVE
Freelance Software Developer | CS Student | C#, VB.NET, C, Java, Python

Offline NewPunk

• Punk of CIT
  • Ingame: NewPunk
« Reply #23 on: 16 07, 2020, 01:37:24 pm »
Through activities by ciminals and police officers as active wanna be. Armed Robbery, Criminal Events, and some enjoyable stuffs by each sides are mostly active in the game. It sounds good to me to have a new activities approaching in each sides, very well explained, and creative ideas by who suggested this. To those players who badly needs engine parts this can be suit for them trading in markets will be boost rapidly. I'm going to be Positive. :tick:

Offline fr3o0on

• don't stop until you are proud of yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: fr3o0on
  • Squad: UndyinG
« Reply #24 on: 16 07, 2020, 10:16:06 pm »
I also wanted to add my concern about engine parts economy. I think only a minimal part of income should come from engine parts as it can affect the economy .can feel the creativity and hard work behind this suggestion. Not to mention, it's a perfect alternative taken towards avoiding criminals/cops to be bored. The price can be negotiated later, but moreover, I love the location iam voting positive

Offline Pancake

• New Community Member
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Pancake/WeGz
« Reply #25 on: 17 07, 2020, 02:06:22 am »
I'm supporting your suggestion because adding an Armed robbery giving you engine parts is really helpful for both sides criminals/cops that could improve CnR much more and you picked a very good location suits with your armed robbery and I don't think the location would harm or effect any cop or criminal but maybe if you picked suitable name with 'garage' like 'rodeo garage' it would be better because I don't think 'car dealer' suits that much and already the place contain two sticked garage. Positive
#Nathan

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
« Reply #26 on: 17 07, 2020, 10:24:26 am »
It seems logical to add another AR except LS.In addition, the provision of Engine parts was an AR, which is another source that criminals could not earn.It doesn't create injustice because it doesn't give too much engine parts.I'M supporting your idea. :tick:
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline VenTePaCaKriz

• Donator L3
  • ♥ dont b afraid to fail be afraid dont to try it ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: |NR|5TH|TR|[GG]
  • Ingame: VentePaCaKriz♡A
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #27 on: 17 07, 2020, 09:40:38 pm »
We definitely want to see something new, see something new, a new armed robbery, long ago we did not see one like this, new scenarios with a better view from the outside and from the inside, a new way to enjoy this new armed robbery,it would not be bad to also add engine parts, this suggestion would not be bad, few amounts of course or equitable.Adding engine parts would help a lot as well as a reward for armed robbery, knowing that engine parts are one of the most expensive items you can get on cit  , giving you a positive vote  :tick:
    Una existencia es un acto, un cuerpo una ropa, un siglo un dia y la muerte es un aire renovador.

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #28 on: 20 07, 2020, 12:54:08 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 22 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.
- 1 neutral votes.

The topic will remain as medium priority.
« Last Edit: 05 08, 2020, 08:52:06 am by Diamond »
Ass or tits?

Offline Ghosts

• Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Ghosts
« Reply #29 on: 21 07, 2020, 04:12:24 am »
I actually think that adding a new AR will be really cool , Because we are attending the same AR's over and over again , without any new places , so I actually see no harm at all by adding a new AR , and everything is described very well in this suggestion.
So my vote is Positive , Because I don't see anything bad in this suggestion!
« Last Edit: 21 07, 2020, 04:23:16 am by Ghosts »