Author Topic: [++] Reduce fuel transporter job requirements for each level by 10%  (Read 3944 times)

Offline TORRES

• Junior Community Member
  • KLMer until the end.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: TORRES
Re: Reduce fuel transporter job requirements for each level by 10%
« Reply #15 on: 19 07, 2020, 02:26:06 am »
Reducing even more? What people want from this job? Play 10h like lumberjack and get level 10? You needed 1.050.000 miles before for level 10 people suggested reducing the requirements and it got a BIG 40% reduction and in my opinion that made the job fair enough. Negative

Offline Drago.

• Weird Dragon
  • L4 Staff
  • Manners Maketh Man.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: [CIT]Drago#SAS
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #16 on: 19 07, 2020, 06:58:06 am »
Okay so, Fuel transporter is really hard based on my experience when I grinded for L10. The job can really become frustrating if you are trying to level up.
However, it was way harder before the update to make it more easier and I think its fine. Also you get plenty of oil from it as a compensation for your hard-work.
But once again, if you asked me personally, I would say to reduce the requirements. Then again, considering other factors, its fine as it is now because we cant let every job become easier to level up.
Due to all these contradicting points, I am neutral for now.
Head State Official
BEST SAS VETERAN
Lieutenant General of Armed Forces
Ex.Director of The Institute
"nah I'm not that dumb" - Darius 2023

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 19 07, 2020, 05:29:50 pm »
perhaps it would be useful update, since fuel transporter job is one of the hardest job to level up especially between level 7 and level 10, it takes a lot of time so would be awesome if we had a reducement for Fuel Transporter job by 10% as suggested and mentioned and well detailed. I am positive.

Offline VenTePaCaKriz

• Donator L3
  • ♥ dont b afraid to fail be afraid dont to try it ♥
  • Group: |NR|5TH|TR|[GG]
  • Ingame: VentePaCaKriz♡A
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #18 on: 19 07, 2020, 06:42:13 pm »
wow you mentioned one of the best jobs that cit has, which is  fuel transporter, yeah this is  a good point here, between L9 - L10, it takes you at least one month with out switching to another job, not just in the fuel transport , in all jobs in this way from level 9 to 10, in some there is more progress than others. I have also seen lately that taxi driver was reduced by 10 percent as well, and without a doubt , fuel transporter is one of the most beautiful jobs,  you gain a lot of resources, for example nitrous -oil  , ufff you should do this job so that you feel a little of this job without a doubt,Come on, come on. I like the idea of ​​reducing only 10 percent. giving you  a positive vote for this suggestion  :tick:
    Una existencia es un acto, un cuerpo una ropa, un siglo un dia y la muerte es un aire renovador.

Offline Barcode

• Senior Community Member
  • There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #19 on: 20 07, 2020, 02:51:36 pm »
Reducing even more? What people want from this job? Play 10h like lumberjack and get level 10? You needed 1.050.000 miles before for level 10 people suggested reducing the requirements and it got a BIG 40% reduction and in my opinion that made the job fair enough. Negative

As Torres said that It happened one time.
In my opinion that is hard job but some jobs are hard, some jobs are easy. This suggestion is totally unfair for players who are L10 Fuel Transporter now. If you want to improve your civilian stats, you have to work harder harder and harder imo. I think this is totally unfair and lazy suggestion so I m negative

Offline Russell

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #20 on: 21 07, 2020, 07:55:09 pm »
Honestly, fuel transporter job is one of the hardest job in Civilian side so if there is reducement by 10% it will give the opportunity to many civilians and bring the interest to work as fuel transporter in order to level up. I could say that it will be supportive to civilian side thus , i'm supporting .

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #21 on: 24 07, 2020, 05:29:10 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 19 positive votes.
- 1 negative votes.
- 1 neutral votes.

The topic marked as a Medium priority.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline NL

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Niallito
  • Squad: AC
I agree with that it will improve the civilian side for the difficulty of getting promotions in job ranks especially in this job "fuel transporter"
also I think reducing it by 10% is very good so it will be quiet easier and making it funnier and I think this is the point of the jobs to give u the required fun not to be boring cuz of the difficulty of getting promotions
i am positive
« Last Edit: 28 07, 2020, 02:39:45 am by NL »

Offline Diamond

After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 20 positive votes. (1 positive will not be counted due to one negative vote)
- 1 negative votes.

9 days passed since the last review and the suggestion sadly still didn't receive enough support to be marked as a high priority yet when we do the review on a weekly basis and you had extra time.

3- If a Medium Priority suggestion doesn't meet the requirements to be marked as High Priority after 15 days, it will be locked.

Clearly the suggestion is unsupported enough by the community. Thanks for your time and support. Locked.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
Unlocked upon request.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Linh-sama#<3

• New Community Member
  • Just be myself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: whatever
  • Ingame: Linh-Sama
  • Squad: whatever
I like your opinion, this will make it possible for players to get through level 10 jobs faster and spend time on other jobs. A 10% reduction in productivity is extremely reasonable for casual job players
My vote is Positive :tick:

Offline Emre

• Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
As a civilian player I know that making fuel transporter level 10 is a terrifying and a hard thing to do. I heard some many guys with L10 Fuel Transporter saying '' One of the hardest jobs it took more days than Taxi driver etc. ''. Making them lesser would motivate the people who isn't level 10 at the time this gets added. My vote is positive  :tick: and I'm looking forward to see this in-game like Taxi Driver update.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
It'll be marked as High priority whenever there's a free spot.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
Its a pretty interesting job and many points are clear but I refuse to vote/judge on something until I experience it myself in person. I have tested the job out and it gets repetitive with time like trucker job. I easily noticed that progressing in this job is way harder than any other job i've tried and that looks a bit rough when you compare it with the struggle you go through to finish the job's objective so its only fair to decrease those requirements by 10%. I've witnessed requirements decrease for numeros jobs and it only made them better and attracted more players to them. Fuel transporter job provides items with value yet you find fuel transporters way less than iron miners for example and that proves the point more. It would just be enjoyable to take as much as you give and loosen the extreme requirements a bit for this job.

Positive

Offline Nepenthe

• The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
me want to work as fuel transporter but whenever me start working as teh l10 requirement scares me. As you no dis job is on of teh hardest jobs in CIT.Making level requirements less would halp peoplein a good way and more people would work as it. And also it's a highpaying job so some people wouldleave Mechanic ( Hunter and startdis job.For teh bad side there isn't any bad sideof dis. And me want to see dis in game asap. So me can start working  :D   Positive :tick: