Author Topic: [+++] Getting drugs when you get assistance in Armed Robbery (!)  (Read 4682 times)

Offline North

• SWAT Leader
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: North
  • Squad: Vintage
This is a simple suggestion. Her only purpose is to give a certain amount of drugs to each (criminal/police officer) you kill in the AR.

We know that when we go to the Crime Event, we get drugs when we get assistance, in that, it was good to implement in the Armed Robberies, even because sometimes the ARs are easily crowded.

This suggestion works for both sides. Criminals and law officers can receive quantities of drugs for assistance.

The idea was that for each assistance, you would win 10 random drugs.

Example: If I got assistance killing a criminal, I could get 25 Steroids/God/LSD/Crack/Speed/Weed. (Randomly). ( 10 random drugs.)

If a criminal gets assistance when he kills a cops, he could get the same amount of drugs.

Post your opinions so that I can discuss and even edit them.
« Last Edit: 18 09, 2020, 06:12:10 pm by HosttyBoy »
- Assistant Head Police Chief | Top 100 Police | Community Event Manager | Ex L2 Staff -

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Getting drugs when you get assistance in Armed Robbery.
« Reply #1 on: 26 08, 2020, 03:21:35 pm »
If a criminal gets assistance when he kills a cops, he could get the same amount of drugs.

Wouldn't that be too much? That would leave no difference between the killer and the kill assister to have the same amount. Getting kill assist is easy and for you clue, it counts even after you made damage to the target and he escaped away and died after a certain period of time, so what's your comment about this matter. They'll be able to farm rewards with what you purpose.

I'd say the kill assistance will give you 50% of the actual reward, but not the same.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline North

• SWAT Leader
« Reply #2 on: 26 08, 2020, 03:25:15 pm »
Wouldn't that be too much? That would leave no difference between the killer and the kill assister to have the same amount. Getting kill assist is easy and for you clue, it counts even after you made damage to the target and he escaped away and died after a certain period of time, so what's your comment about this matter. They'll be able to farm rewards with what you purpose.

I'd say the kill assistance will give you 50% of the actual reward, but not the same.

But this would only be valid inside the AR, from the moment the criminal leaves the AR, he would no longer count the drugs if he got assistance outside the AR area.
- Assistant Head Police Chief | Top 100 Police | Community Event Manager | Ex L2 Staff -

Offline Ron

• New Community Member
  • Built at no where!
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ron
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #3 on: 26 08, 2020, 03:41:12 pm »
I'm totally with Diamond's idea.
Actually giving 25 Drug each assist sounds overpowered, I'd say Drugs can be distributed depending on The amount of players inside the current Armed Roberry, How?. Well, Let's suppose there's +30 Crim / 30 Cop, Each assist gives around 70 - 60% of the amount you get when killing a crim/cop.
If there is fewer people inside the ar, Drugs should be dispensed by a low percentage ( around 20-50%). ~Up for discussion tho~.

That idea came up to my mind rn, but however, I just wanted to clearifly that there must be a specefic % so the amount of drugs obtained per assist is actually logical.

Offline Blu3

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Blu3
« Reply #4 on: 26 08, 2020, 03:46:51 pm »
It would be great! I agree with the idea of assists in AR, because it would be fair for both sides (cop and criminal). It's not just going to benefit a side and exclude the other, but, benefit the whole community. Besides of that, people will try harder to give assistance and get drugs of it, what makes a better team work. This suggestion has my complete support, because when I said: "it will benefit the whole community", it'll help new players too. Then, I give my positive vote for this.

Offline North

• SWAT Leader
« Reply #5 on: 26 08, 2020, 04:00:45 pm »
I'm totally with Diamond's idea.
Actually giving 25 Drug each assist sounds overpowered, I'd say Drugs can be distributed depending on The amount of players inside the current Armed Roberry, How?. Well, Let's suppose there's +30 Crim / 30 Cop, Each assist gives around 70 - 60% of the amount you get when killing a crim/cop.
If there is fewer people inside the ar, Drugs should be dispensed by a low percentage ( around 20-50%). ~Up for discussion tho~.

That idea came up to my mind rn, but however, I just wanted to clearifly that there must be a specefic % so the amount of drugs obtained per assist is actually logical.

We can increase this idea too, the intention is also to give drugs in the assistance as well as CE do. I just want to bring the same concept from CE to AR.

Diamond you probably read it wrong. North wanna say, Cops and Criminals would get same amount of drugs on assisting their fellow teammates in killing their enemy.
He didn't say they both will get same amount of drugs.

Now, let me give my view, getting assist is very easy and as Diamond said, u get assist even if u damaged someone a long time ago and he gets killed so some players may get profit of drugs for no reason and it would be quite buggy.
My opinion is Neutral for now

It was like I said, you would only get the drug for assistance while the AR was rolling, if by chance the AR ran out and got assistance outside of it, you would not count the drugs.

Not that he receives 25 drugs in total, but that he receives a certain amount when he gets assistance. That was just an example that I mentioned.

In some parts, criminals have a certain "advantage" in ARs. They have reduced theft time when they kill a cop, they earn around 24 - 36k of money and some quantities of drugs if the robbery is over. While cops only make money when they kill.

I just suggested that both sides receive drugs for assistance while the AR was in progress.

It would be great! I agree with the idea of assists in AR, because it would be fair for both sides (cop and criminal). It's not just going to benefit a side and exclude the other, but, benefit the whole community. Besides of that, people will try harder to give assistance and get drugs of it, what makes a better team work. This suggestion has my complete support, because when I said: "it will benefit the whole community", it'll help new players too. Then, I give my positive vote for this.

When I thought of the suggestion, I suggested it to both sides, so that it could be fair. Thank you for your trust.

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
« Reply #6 on: 26 08, 2020, 04:19:14 pm »
I kinda liked your suggestion, But as diamond said the reward once you kill a cop or kill inside an Armed Robbery is too much, Sometimes when I kill a cop I gets about 25/30 random drugs. The idea is pretty cool and needed as the armed robbery is way similar to criminal events, And there's no big difference between them, They both a fight between cops and robbers, If you decrease the price I would edit my vote. For now, I will keep it as neutral. Good luck with other votes.

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #7 on: 26 08, 2020, 04:54:48 pm »
Actually I agree to the idea that players who got the assist must atleast gain rewards too. Usually it happens that the player who got the assist and deal more damage is the one that have been stolen by the players. It is not that bad to gain drugs for the assist. It is just right to get compensation for a kill. Since when killing a player, there is only one player who can get the assist so only one player can get the compensation too. The compensation reward must be lower than the killer reward like diamond mentioned and effective for both sides. I like this idea so players won't rant if they were KSed. Positive.  :tick:
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
« Reply #8 on: 27 08, 2020, 02:51:27 pm »
Well, nowadays the arl s are based on stealing kills at much of the time. People camps on the doors to get the last hit and decrease their arl time or get bounty etc.. As a suffered person from this I literally left the game with my anger because of the guys who steal my kills and I don't get anything for my assist. About the amount is good I think because a player can make lot's of assistances in one arl and get plenty of drugs.10 is the perfect amount in my opinion. My vote is positive for this simple and usefull thing. Positive :tick:

Offline Diamond

« Reply #9 on: 27 08, 2020, 11:37:47 pm »
Diamond you probably read it wrong. North wanna say, Cops and Criminals would get same amount of drugs on assisting their fellow teammates in killing their enemy.
He didn't say they both will get same amount of drugs.

I know what I said, you misunderstood me. I meant what you've said right in first paragraph.

Example: If I got assistance killing a criminal, I could get 25 Steroids/God/LSD/Crack/Speed/Weed. (Randomly). ( 10 random drugs.)

Now after you've heard our opinions and fixed your suggestion to not count the "same" amount of drugs when kill assisting but 50% of each kill assist, you've my support because it sounds reasonable and worthy. A lot of players get kill stealed, I honestly see no problem in that but having a reward for assisting is also a positive motivation to participate in ARs as well.

I just fear it of in case you shoot EVERYONE and you kill zero in AR, you will be rewarded for EVERYONE. You know, so please tell me what is your comment about this case?
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
« Reply #10 on: 28 08, 2020, 01:04:18 am »
I think there's no harm by adding this feature it can be much better than getting drugs in criminal events, do you know why? Criminal events are kinda dead nowadays means all the majority of the community goes to armed robberies, and that makes the armed robbery much better than criminal events. Very unfortunately, the armed robberies have no such a feature but on the other hand criminal event does have it. So, it would be such a great addition to the armed robbery. That's my opinion. I am voting positive.
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #11 on: 28 08, 2020, 01:26:54 am »
That feature already exists in the criminal events, in every assist nor a kill you'll receive an amount of drugs But unfortunately, that feature doesn't exist in the armed robberies. As you've said in the suggestion, sometimes armed robberies are high in the attendance by criminals so that thing may force cops to head to the ARs instead of attending criminal events or the opposite. That might be a great addition towards the armed robbery system since for every kill inside the armed robbery area as a criminal just aimed at the ped's head and then kill a cop the time will be decreased but sadly the guy who assisted in that kill didn't receive any reward. Also, there are some cases such as stealing kills which is really annoying especially when he's aiming to improve his kills in the heists. Hence, I will be voting positively.
Angel of darkness.

Offline North

• SWAT Leader
« Reply #12 on: 28 08, 2020, 02:23:36 am »
I know what I said, you misunderstood me. I meant what you've said right in first paragraph.

Now after you've heard our opinions and fixed your suggestion to not count the "same" amount of drugs when kill assisting but 50% of each kill assist, you've my support because it sounds reasonable and worthy. A lot of players get kill stealed, I honestly see no problem in that but having a reward for assisting is also a positive motivation to participate in ARs as well.

I just fear it of in case you shoot EVERYONE and you kill zero in AR, you will be rewarded for EVERYONE. You know, so please tell me what is your comment about this case?

I will give you an example, sometimes when the police burst in some cases many fail to catch death, most of the time assistance right?  What I want to suggest is that no one leaves empty handed, understand?

The same thing is when the AR is full of criminals, there are often some criminals who can't get the kill just by assistance.

And I had put 25 drugs, because it wasn’t ALL drugs, it was 25 drugs being random.  example: If I got assistance, 25 steroids. Then if I got assistance again, another 25 drugs. And so on. Now I reduced it to 10.

Offline Diamond

« Reply #13 on: 28 08, 2020, 04:29:05 am »

I will give you an example, sometimes when the police burst in some cases many fail to catch death, most of the time assistance right?  What I want to suggest is that no one leaves empty handed, understand?

The same thing is when the AR is full of criminals, there are often some criminals who can't get the kill just by assistance.

And I had put 25 drugs, because it wasn’t ALL drugs, it was 25 drugs being random.  example: If I got assistance, 25 steroids. Then if I got assistance again, another 25 drugs. And so on. Now I reduced it to 10.

Makes sense. If that the amount of drugs you have a suggestion for kill assist is the minimum number of actual kill reward, then I support the idea. :thumb:
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 28 08, 2020, 10:59:29 am »
This is a very useful idea in my eyes. The endless fight about who kills and who doesn't is been going on for years because of that(High wanted levels/APBs excluded) it just always seems that some people are crawling to get a kill in ARs and this wouldn't completely solve such a big problem but it would please the majority as they will get their deserved share at least. I seen people get insane kill assists in CEs/ARs but at least in CEs they get drugs as a reward and that should apply on ARs too. Its only logical.

Positive.