Author Topic: [+++] Getting drugs when you get assistance in Armed Robbery (!)  (Read 4683 times)

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Re: Getting drugs when you get assistance in Armed Robbery.
« Reply #15 on: 28 08, 2020, 05:27:20 pm »
The amount of drugs given to the assistant seems fair considering that sometimes it's hard to get a kill when there are too many players attempting to an AR, so it's good to have some kind of reward to motivate people.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Tommy

• SAS Founder
  • Police Chief
  • Man of Knowledge
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: GMAR-Tommy#SAS
« Reply #16 on: 30 08, 2020, 04:11:12 am »
I mean, what's the point of coming to ARs to trying to farm some drugs ap/rp and you got ksed all of a sudden without getting anything ? It's pretty lame. Well let me say this. I actually really like this suggestion and it seems fair because as you all can tell. In CEs you get a small amount of drugs when you got an assist so I would love this feature to get added into the game it will motivate people to attend to ARs and also make them more enjoyable. Nonetheless giving this a Positive, other than that cheers!
« Last Edit: 30 08, 2020, 04:13:27 am by Tommy »
”[CIT]Cerberus#SAS: Don't plan too much ahead, because life doesn't always go according to plan.”
- SAS Grand Marshall.
- Former Warchief of San Andreas

Offline iCrazyCat

• Junior Community Member
  • ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #17 on: 30 08, 2020, 11:03:48 am »
So after reading the topic and most of the replies ,the 50% reward sounds the best and you did a good job changing it to that .Furthermore ,there is sort of a chaos in AR’s and you might not end up killing people but you might just get assists if you are the first person to rush in and that is kind of sad ,because you lead your team to secure the area and you don’t get rewarded ,while if this gets implemented the first people that rush in and die for their team will get rewarded with some drugs .That’s how I see it and it looks like a great suggestion .
 So I will vote Positive :tick:
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline Nepenthe

• Regular Community Member
  • The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #18 on: 30 08, 2020, 01:58:43 pm »
This suggestion should've added before in my opinion because lot's of players steal's kills . I hated them so much back in time and I still hate them. I may have lost my precious time and wanted points because of them. I'm voting positive and I want to see this in game as soon as possible.  :tick:

Offline Linh-sama#<3

• New Community Member
  • Just be myself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: whatever
  • Ingame: Linh-Sama
  • Squad: whatever
« Reply #19 on: 30 08, 2020, 03:01:11 pm »
Your opinion is needed at this time
this will be good to be added because some times there are some cases such as stealing kills which is really annoying especially will make players uncomfortable, we need to add this feature to help balance equal to players participating in armed robberies
My vote is Positive :tick:

Offline Amelia

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: COI-Amelia[FBI]
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
« Reply #20 on: 30 08, 2020, 05:20:31 pm »
In fact, it is a great idea but honestly I think criminals take drugs from CE in a good quantity or by other ways , In fact too, this will destroy market prices because most of the people will take more and at the time of sale there will be huge quantities in the market and no one will buy much and This will lead to an economic crisis over drugs.
Sorry i'm Negative

Offline North

• SWAT Leader
  • Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: North
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #21 on: 30 08, 2020, 08:40:30 pm »
In fact, it is a great idea but honestly I think criminals take drugs from CE in a good quantity or by other ways , In fact too, this will destroy market prices because most of the people will take more and at the time of sale there will be huge quantities in the market and no one will buy much and This will lead to an economic crisis over drugs.
Sorry i'm Negative

I respect your opinion, but nowadays what I see is that almost nobody buys drugs through F7, that is, it is not affecting the economy as you say. Drugs can be sold by BOTs precisely through F7. I just want no one to leave empty handed in armed robberies
- Assistant Head Police Chief | Top 100 Police | Community Event Manager | Ex L2 Staff -

Offline Infernogates

• Donator L3
  • freestyle
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #22 on: 30 08, 2020, 09:15:34 pm »
I just want no one to leave empty handed in armed robberies

What makes you think people leave empty handed from armed robberies  ::)

Cause you see right there: https://imgur.com/a/O4X8gi8 I have around 180M worth of drugs and I didn't buy a piece of it from the market, I got em all from CE/AR kills despite the fact that I'm not even stopping drugs when I go AFK for hours... I just earn 5-10X more drugs than I spend whenever I'm online trust me

Edit: Maybe you can turn this suggestion title to: Getting drugs when you get assistance in Armed Robbery for new players 'cause like I proved above, experienced players like me don't have any problems earning drugs. But then again, new players already have unlimited drugs enabled until their playtime reaches to certain amount like 30H right?
« Last Edit: 30 08, 2020, 09:22:32 pm by Infernogates »

Offline North

• SWAT Leader
  • Ingame: North
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #23 on: 31 08, 2020, 01:10:59 am »

Cause you see right there: https://imgur.com/a/O4X8gi8 I have around 180M worth of drugs and I didn't buy a piece of it from the market, I got em all from CE/AR kills despite the fact that I'm not even stopping drugs when I go AFK for hours... I just earn 5-10X more drugs than I spend whenever I'm online trust me

Edit: Maybe you can turn this suggestion title to: Getting drugs when you get assistance in Armed Robbery for new players 'cause like I proved above, experienced players like me don't have any problems earning drugs. But then again, new players already have unlimited drugs enabled until their playtime reaches to certain amount like 30H right?

As I said, not everyone has this advantage that you have to have this much drugs, I just just suggested that no one should leave armed robberies empty-handed. This is simple, everyone will have the right to win drugs, from novice to experienced...

Most of the time there are people who go to robberies and instead of winning drugs, they usually lose about 5 to 7 drugs due to AR. And earning in assistance at least he can get a little out of the profit.
- Assistant Head Police Chief | Top 100 Police | Community Event Manager | Ex L2 Staff -

Offline Eyeless

• We can only learn to love by loving ❣
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Iris
« Reply #24 on: 31 08, 2020, 06:14:50 pm »

Many cops leave ARs empty handed because of ksers... so, those people should at least earn something from their assistance.

Regarding to amount of drugs I don't have any idea of how many would be fair or just giving it same as CEs to be more simple.
Anyway I'm positive with it, since it would benefit everyone and decrease some unfairness cases.

💙

Offline Omar

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #25 on: 02 09, 2020, 12:27:46 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 14 positive votes.
- 1 negative votes.

The topic remains a neutral priority.
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline Mubii

« Reply #26 on: 02 09, 2020, 07:32:29 pm »
As someone also stated that this system might be buggy. If the developer can do something about that thing and made the system of assisting more clear than I see no harm in adding this suggestion. Also, people can ks you easily nowadays and this suggestion will motivate them and they will try to damage also instead of focusing on ks only. Also, people join armed robbery primarily for drugs so adding this suggestion is in fact more logical and effective. Positive from me :tick:
“Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred leads to violence. This is the equation.”Ibn Rushd

"The knowledge of anything, since all things have causes, is not acquired or complete unless it is known by its causes.Avicenna

"Knowledge without action is madness and action without knowledge is foolishness"Al-Ghazali

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
« Reply #27 on: 04 09, 2020, 08:34:02 am »
Those who kill or steal kill in ARs really gain an advantage.However, those who make assists are left with only assists.Considering the number of drugs the person assisting in the proposal will win, I don't think that this will bring injustice.For these reasons I'm positive :tick:
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline NoName

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: NoName
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #28 on: 04 09, 2020, 04:27:33 pm »
Indeed this is a really good suggestion. Most of the people can't make that much by doing most of the work ( assist ) losing a big part of their rewards to KSers that without much work can make it. This way I do think that rewarding more drugs to  people who get assists is a really nice Idea. Positive from me  :tick:
"Às vezes ouço passar o vento; e só de ouvir o vento passar, vale a pena ter nascido." Fernando Pessoa - Tabacaria - Livro do Desassossego

Offline Gio

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #29 on: 04 09, 2020, 05:38:41 pm »
Nice Idea Mostly Doing assists and cant kill cops cuz they arenot skilled for kill a cop in Armed Robbery in AR to kill cop is hard sometimes but sometimes when u are killing a cop or a crim u are getting assist cuz someone steals it from Away or just comes out shots 1 and leaves after that u are dying and getting nothing so this update will help us to get a small amount of drugs and not doing for nothing
Positive  :tick:
Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
[2018-06-08]Gio#F (STaR123321) joined the group. Invited by 1337#Ganzo|>CF (kh@lilo)