Author Topic: [+++] Getting drugs when you get assistance in Armed Robbery (!)  (Read 4685 times)

Offline AbaKaN

• looking for something?
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: AbaKaN
  • Squad: Hikers
Re: Getting drugs when you get assistance in Armed Robbery.
« Reply #30 on: 06 09, 2020, 10:32:29 pm »
In my opinion it would be a great idea, it would attract more people to the AR, being fair to many people who cause a lot of damage but cannot kill due to the number of people, both for both teams,having more options to farm. My vote is positive :tick:

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #31 on: 06 09, 2020, 11:49:35 pm »
Hello, Good Day/Night,

This feature already existing in Crime event if you are having kill-assist on the event. but this feature does not have in Armed Robbery. We all know that Armed Robbery is the most active than the Criminal event sometimes outnumbered crims in AR's and frustrating when you give full effort to kill the cops and they will steal it from you it is like you wasting your ammo for nothing but thanks for this suggestion can help the AR's active and also having fun with it. there is no advantage with this both sides will have these benefits too and I don't see anything harm in this suggestion so I'm going to give you big POSITIVE Good luck with the other votes fellas!
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Senior Community Member
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #32 on: 07 09, 2020, 03:19:25 am »
Indeed this is a really good suggestion. Most of the people can't make that much by doing most of the work ( assist ) losing a big part of their rewards to KSers that without much work can make it. This way I do think that rewarding more drugs to  people who get assists is a really nice Idea. Positive from me  :tick:
LOL
You call them KSers and at the same time you think they deserve a reward!

North
Didn't you say that Kill Assistant is not an important thing in another suggestion? I wonder how you suggest reward for kill assistant when you don't even consider what they do valuable!!!

As I found the system sometimes does not detect the actual people who assisted in a kill and this means that sometimes people that don't deserve the reward will get the reward. People who assist in kills do a valuable job in events but before we reward them we have to fix the script that fails to detect the actual people who assisted in a kill.

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

Offline North

• SWAT Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: North
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #33 on: 07 09, 2020, 04:13:06 am »
LOL
You call them KSers and at the same time you think they deserve a reward!

North
Didn't you say that Kill Assistant is not an important thing in another suggestion? I wonder how you suggest reward for kill assistant when you don't even consider what they do valuable!!!

As I found the system sometimes does not detect the actual people who assisted in a kill and this means that sometimes people that don't deserve the reward will get the reward. People who assist in kills do a valuable job in events but before we reward them we have to fix the script that fails to detect the actual people who assisted in a kill.

haha bro, it's amazing how you want to discuss a topic right.  Come on, as I remember you suggested that we have top Assistance for CE / AR, and what benefits you in that?  let other players know that you assisted?.  It is one thing for you to make a suggestion that benefits and get some drugs, than appearing on top of assistance without getting anything.

When I made this suggestion, I made it very clear that criminals and cops would win the same amount of drugs, won't it benefit?  Better than having top assistance and not earning anything.  I think that was why your suggestion was not very good.

We must think about the community and what it can help, not just its preferences.  If you don't want to help, you don't need to waste your time on my topic.
« Last Edit: 07 09, 2020, 04:19:50 am by North »
- Assistant Head Police Chief | Top 100 Police | Community Event Manager | Ex L2 Staff -

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #34 on: 07 09, 2020, 05:59:17 am »
haha bro, it's amazing how you want to discuss a topic right.  Come on, as I remember you suggested that we have top Assistance for CE / AR, and what benefits you in that?  let other players know that you assisted?.  It is one thing for you to make a suggestion that benefits and get some drugs, than appearing on top of assistance without getting anything.

When I made this suggestion, I made it very clear that criminals and cops would win the same amount of drugs, won't it benefit?  Better than having top assistance and not earning anything.  I think that was why your suggestion was not very good.

We must think about the community and what it can help, not just its preferences.  If you don't want to help, you don't need to waste your time on my topic.
1-This happens when you rush to farm a post without having a research or enough knowledge about the topic. People in top always get rewards. :fp:

2-You consider Kill Assistance useless as you said. Could you explain why would you ask for reward something you consider not valuable?

3-The script that detects Kill Assistance fails to detect the actual people who helped in the kill so rewarding people that didn't help in killing a player is pointless. If the script is fixed, I already agreed on Kill Assistance being a valuable job in events.

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.

Offline BoSs

• Junior Community Member
  • Skill / Strength / Loyal
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: BoSs
« Reply #35 on: 08 09, 2020, 07:26:59 pm »
Hello,
I completely agree with you in what you say, this will increase fairness between the two sides, it usually happens that the player who got the help and caused more damage is the one who was stolen by the players so, it will be a great addition to armed robbery, I'll vote Positive, good luck.
BoSs added as Arabic Helper.(24.10.2020 Omar + MgD)
Jan 4th: @BoSs Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep

Offline IdleJoe

• The Benefactor - SAPD Leader
  • Be a better you, for you.
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: IdleJoe
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #36 on: 08 09, 2020, 08:14:04 pm »
People who are constantly not fighting, they keep waiting and waiting with full HP and armor in order once they see someone with low hp they suddenly appear and still your kill. Couldn't agree more with this suggestion. Totally upvoting. Hope it gets added so people wont rage so much about kill-stealing.
Knowledge will give you power, but character will give you respect.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [++] Getting drugs when you get assistance in Armed Robbery.
« Reply #37 on: 09 09, 2020, 11:00:41 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 21 positive votes. (1 positives wont be count due to one negative vote)
- 1 negative votes.

Marking the suggestion as a Medium priority.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Tiko

• New Community Member
  • أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله و أشهد أن محمدا رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BGAT
  • Ingame: Tiko
« Reply #38 on: 09 09, 2020, 12:20:02 pm »
yeah it good idea cause a lot of times there are kills steelers and they take my kills and I don't get any thing and it should be get drugs + REC points for assits kills POSITIVE :tick:
أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله و أشهد أن محمدا رسول الله

Offline GodSwagger

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #39 on: 09 09, 2020, 08:47:27 pm »
I agree totally, we criminals keep getting KS and not getting the drugs we spent, assists should somehow give some drugs (not as much who killed) but would be way more fair.

Offline vato

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #40 on: 11 09, 2020, 10:15:28 am »
I believe there should be reward for participating into getting someone killed on AR. Therefore it would be nice compliment if we allowed players who take part in killing X player get a reward. specially now when people fight, get someone on low hp and before they reload, someone runs out and kill steals with sniper shot.

Offline Adahan

• Regular Community Member
  • Respect is earned, Loyalty returned
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #41 on: 12 09, 2020, 04:24:46 pm »
The amount 10 is pretty enough for a assist and most of the time people lose their kills because of their bad positions and the bad tactic they use. So giving them a little take like 10 drugs is enough.And it effects for both sides not for only one side which is very fair and there isn't any bad sides other than good sides in this so my vote is Positive :tick:

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #42 on: 12 09, 2020, 05:41:10 pm »
This should Definitely Get added. People starts a beef for KS within seconds, Causing them to flame. Adding this would actually decrease selfishness for the KSers. Giving 10 Drugs to the Assister isnt that much tbh. People will finally start to be more into fighting than KSing.  My vote for the addition of assist reward will nevertheless be Positive :tick:
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD

Offline Lone

• New Community Member
  • The Harbinger
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Lone
  • Squad: unstoppable
« Reply #43 on: 13 09, 2020, 03:34:34 am »
Personally, I think it would be a great idea, since we police officers only get drugs in criminal events (this, if we get assistance or a kill, otherwise we don't get anything), we all cops know that drugs are very important when it comes to pvp so receiving drugs for kill or assistance in AR would be great, since many cop, including myself, we don't get many drugs (either because a cop don't like to attend CEs or because of the lag that these cause many times). My vote is positive.
- Former Leader and Honorable of SAS.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #44 on: 17 09, 2020, 11:00:23 pm »
27 positive votes and 1 negative vote so 1 positive vote will not be counted.
It'll be marked as High Priority whenever there's a free spot.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi