Author Topic: [++] Adding intercity passengers to the Taxi Driver  (Read 2582 times)

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
[++] Adding intercity passengers to the Taxi Driver
« on: 26 08, 2020, 09:41:57 pm »
As most of us know, there are regular passengers and V.I.P passengers in the taxi driver.In real life some people can't get on the bus, they're puking.For this reason, they go to very long distances by taxi, uber-style vehicles.My suggestion is to add something like this.We will see these passengers on the radar with this icon .This suggestion will work as like that:
We will see this icon on our radarWhen we go and pick up the passenger, he/she will say a place in LS if we are in SF or just the opposite.

Since this passenger will make a huge payment, the probability of coming will be very low like 0.5%.

« Last Edit: 09 09, 2020, 11:16:01 pm by Omar »
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline ixi910

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CvX by heart
  • Ingame: ixi910
Re: Adding intercity passengers to the Taxi Driver
« Reply #1 on: 27 08, 2020, 12:14:44 am »
Generally really like the idea. I have one issue with it though. Why would the chance of inter-city passengers appearing be so low though? The payment, afaik, is calculated with the distance travelled, so even though the payment would technically be higher than for other passengers, it would also take a lot longer to deliver these people. Therefore the payment per minute would roughly be the same as for regular passengers, so I don't really get why the probability of them spawning would be so low. Other than that, I think this is a nice addition and gonna vote positive

It would be very good the best idea of ​​VIP it would be good if he was called famous and that he paid a fairly high amount my vote is Positive
????????? what you're saying makes literally no sense. The VIP passenger system is already ingame, it has pretty much nothing to do with the suggestion, it was only mentioned to clarify that this new passenger would be a seperate type of the normal passenger and the VIP passenger
I'm going to have to agree with Denos: "I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked."

Who am I? We'll find out in my introduction (updated on 12.05.2020)
ex-Assistant Head State Official -- ex-Punishment Appeal Manager

Offline Linh-sama#<3

• New Community Member
  • Just be myself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: whatever
  • Ingame: Linh-Sama
  • Squad: whatever
« Reply #2 on: 27 08, 2020, 04:18:41 am »
Your opinion is very good
Currently, taxi driver is not paid much attention to because it is boring and the income is not as high as other jobs
adding your opinion helps us diversify in terms of bringing customers across cities. It will help players feel not boring when only picking up passengers in one city, we should diversify the pick up and drop off of taxi drivers
My vote is Positive :tick:

Offline Liso

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #3 on: 27 08, 2020, 04:44:12 am »
Creative idea, I believe that the suggestion might be useful and easy to be implemented since the Taxi Driver job is one of the best civilian jobs and most pickable job for every civilian because it's useful since the requirements of the job got decreased a month ago. Not to mention that the job is already profitable and payable for every passenger depends on the distance. As I'm L10 Taxi Driver, I'd say that the payment is a bit increased due to being at LS and you'll ride the passenger to SF or the opposite as you said in the suggestion I suppose it's good enough but a time limit would be better to prevent any kind of exploit. Therefore, I will be voting positively.

Currently, taxi driver is not paid much attention to because it is boring and the income is not as high as other jobs
Taxi driver is indeed useful and overpaid, and also it's not boring since the requirements of the job got decreased 1 month ago.
Angel of darkness.

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
« Reply #4 on: 27 08, 2020, 07:26:30 am »
Generally really like the idea. I have one issue with it though. Why would the chance of inter-city passengers appearing be so low though? The payment, afaik, is calculated with the distance travelled, so even though the payment would technically be higher than for other passengers, it would also take a lot longer to deliver these people. Therefore the payment per minute would roughly be the same as for regular passengers, so I don't really get why the probability of them spawning would be so low. Other than that, I think this is a nice addition and gonna vote positive
????????? what you're saying makes literally no sense. The VIP passenger system is already ingame, it has pretty much nothing to do with the suggestion, it was only mentioned to clarify that this new passenger would be a seperate type of the normal passenger and the VIP passenger

Thank you for your nice thoughts, first of all, when something like this is added, it must come with a certain probability because the amount of payment will be too much.Let me explain that when you drop a normal passenger from one corner of SF to the other, you get a 25K money (Not V.I.P)To go from SF to LS, you will go a way, which is 4-5 times more of this distance, and if you use back roads you will be at LS in max 3 minutes.This ensures that the taxi driver is more powerful than other jobs.Therefore, it will be better to arrive with a low probability.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 27 08, 2020, 06:43:55 pm »
I kinda liked your idea, Taxi Driver is kinda unplayable job which needs some new improvements so at least we could back the taste of this job and we make players more interested in this job. Though, I agree as well with liso, A time limit should be added to prevent others from abusing this new feature when playing this job, Until then I am voting positively.

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #6 on: 27 08, 2020, 07:13:25 pm »
This is such a good idea. Sadly, Despite all the updates for Taxi Driver job people still don't see it enough as the job has more potential and more space for improvement and excitement. Sometimes I would think of adding vehicles for each level with modded taxi shader like Savanna, Remington, Voodoo, Broadway. There are some unique things out there that can just turn it into one of the most playable jobs and this surely is one of them but you do have to increase the passengers' spawn rate to 10-15% and for all Taxi driver levels.

Positive

Offline Forager

• Regular Community Member
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #7 on: 28 08, 2020, 06:32:20 am »
This is a very good idea. I feel excited after I read it. It is really fun to get a passenger that books far off the country or city. It will add more challenge to the current taxi driver system as it is different to just roam around in one city. Since this job took a lot of time to get progress and to level up, I think adding this idea in-game will bring fun and excitement to work on. But, I think the possibility of spawn of this passenger must be increased because regardless of its huge payment compare to regulars, the location point of it is far and takes time to be deliver which is still the same as getting multiple regular passenger rather than getting one off-country passenger. I vote positive for this idea.
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Amelia

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: COI-Amelia[FBI]
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
« Reply #8 on: 30 08, 2020, 05:37:36 pm »
Realistic and good suggestion, I love to support new things, and this is really a realistic and very good suggestion because it will make a new challenge for drivers and it is nice when you play songs and go to faraway places. This is very fun. of course Positive It is useful.

Offline Omar

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #9 on: 02 09, 2020, 12:23:31 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 9 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.

The topic remains a neutral priority.
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline BoSs

• Junior Community Member
  • Skill / Strength / Loyal
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: BoSs
« Reply #10 on: 08 09, 2020, 01:29:59 pm »
Hello,
I completely agree with you in my opinion, this will benefit us very well, The taxi driver is a boring work for the server and doesn't give a lot of money, and we also deliver passengers to very far places, so in this way the work of the taxi driver will be funny Something, my vote will be Positive, good luck mate.
BoSs added as Arabic Helper.(24.10.2020 Omar + MgD)
Jan 4th: @BoSs Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep

Offline iCrazyCat

• ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #11 on: 09 09, 2020, 08:56:35 am »
Nice suggestion from my point of view. You hardly ever see someone playing as Taxi driver. Therefore, if this gets implemented, people will start using this job way more, since you will be able to receive a decent amount of money and at the same time it will give the job a way more realistic look to it.
 Nothing more to add, Positive :tick:
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline bloodyhell

• glory
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: bloodyhell
« Reply #12 on: 09 09, 2020, 12:23:58 pm »
I like the idea,for sure it will attract many players to play this job.even though I don't really support the probability of this passenger(0,5%) which is kinda impossible.i think increasing the percentage a little bit will be great.
positive.

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 09 09, 2020, 06:57:58 pm »
This seems a reasonable suggestion, Passangers taking long distance rides seems pretty cool itself and seeing that you would be paid huge amount of money, I don't mind this as it would be cool and might make taxi driver more fun seeing the requirements deceased I guess. I would like to point out another thing, These passanger should mostly appear in city side of LS/SF. Eitherway I am voting Postive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
« Reply #14 on: 09 09, 2020, 07:49:40 pm »
Well I don't know why I didn't give my positive vote to this before but I'm totally supporting this. Because people are boredwith the same old customers and adding new long distance passengers would be good. This can make me start the Taxi Driver again :D . I will test this as one of the first guys and I hope it gets added.