Author Topic: the ability to see your own KDRs.  (Read 1564 times)

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
the ability to see your own KDRs.
« on: 18 09, 2020, 09:19:48 pm »
so what am I suggesting is the ability to see your own KDR only (you can't see others' KDR) despite the preference status from No or Yes. this implementation will include the global KDR(in combat stats) and death count, LV KDR and its death count and the addition of the following commands: /qs lvkdr, /qs lvdeaths also implementing them to /qsk.

Why am I suggesting this? a lot of people care about their KDR and to see how much your KDR changes is by waiting for the preference status to change from NO to YES and this happens randomly and at times not everyone can be at. we all know that this preference is the most changed one in all preferences.
« Last Edit: 19 09, 2020, 04:27:50 pm by BlackBear »

Offline seba

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: The_Expendables
Re: the ability to see your own KDR.
« Reply #1 on: 18 09, 2020, 09:24:30 pm »
I don't know if I'm understanding your suggestion correctly, but there is already the option to see your own KDR, you just have to use /qs kd. But there is no option to see your own LV KDR ( While the preference is no) , so if you are suggesting it for LV you should edit and be more precise in your information.
« Last Edit: 18 09, 2020, 09:28:11 pm by seba »

Offline Jason

• xCode Brigadier
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 18 09, 2020, 09:57:15 pm »
Assuming you are talking about being able to see your LV KD, its a reasonable suggestion since you can already see your global KD ratio from the /qs kd command regardless of whether or not the preference is enabled. A command like /qs lvkd would do the job. Voting positive.

Offline BlackBear

« Reply #3 on: 18 09, 2020, 10:33:56 pm »
sorry for that, I edited everything so now u can post ur thoughts and votes. also idk about the command, it was new for me so I think making it in the stats is better so it would be shown for everyone with no searching for commands and making thoughts like u can't see ur own KDR.

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 19 09, 2020, 02:43:05 am »
Hello, Good Morning/Evening,

as you can see LV players care for there KDR but you need to vote in preference status from No or Yes, if its already majority of them voted YES you have the chance to check your LV KDR but once the majority of them voted NO then you have no chance to check it but this suggestion will useful for them so I'm going to vote POSITIVE  :tick: Good luck with the votes of the others.
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Cytrx

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cytrx
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #5 on: 19 09, 2020, 11:01:36 am »
Actually this is pointless.
Even after people corrected you by saying you can use either command (/qs kd) (/qs lvkd) you still think we should add it to stats ? Nah man you can take a few seconds from your precious gameplay to write the command since you want to know what is your kd.
In fact, the command is even easier than having to open /stats and pressing on your name to see your kd, I'll go with negative good luck with the rest of the votes.

Offline bloodyhell

• glory
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: bloodyhell
« Reply #6 on: 19 09, 2020, 11:33:01 am »
Even after people corrected you by saying you can use either command (/qs kd) (/qs lvkd) you still think we should add it to stats ? Nah man you can take a few seconds from your precious gameplay to write the command since you want to know what is your kd.
In fact, the command is even easier than having to open /stats and pressing on your name to see your kd, I'll go with negative good luck with the rest of the votes.
Hey buddy,The command /qs lvkd is not added in-game.

Hello, I think adding this suggestion would make sense because LV players are not able to see their own kill/death ratio.they can check it once the majority voted yes to show it in /stats, otherwise it's impossible. I'm voting positive,Good luck with the other votes.

Offline BoSs

• Skill / Strength / Loyal
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: BoSs
« Reply #7 on: 19 09, 2020, 11:55:54 am »
Well let me give my opinion. This idea is not good. If you see your KDR without anyone seeing it, this is a good thing, There are a lot in lv that they don't want others to see their KDR so that others don't provoke them, I'll vote Negative :cros:. Good Luck with other.
BoSs added as Arabic Helper.(24.10.2020 Omar + MgD)
Jan 4th: @BoSs Accepted for JCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep

Offline UncleDrew

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: UncleDrew
« Reply #8 on: 19 09, 2020, 01:54:31 pm »
It's true that most players care about their KDR.However, many toxic players also want to see your KDR because if you cut it (if your KDR is lower than it) they will have found a new way to piss you off.That's why I'm in favor of only ourselves to be able to see our KDR.Otherwise, it's not hard to predict that this suggestion will make players more nervous than happy.I'm negative if what I said is not added to your suggestion.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Offline BlackBear

« Reply #9 on: 19 09, 2020, 04:22:22 pm »
Even after people corrected you by saying you can use either command (/qs kd) (/qs lvkd)
there's no /qs lvkd.
I wasn't aware of this command and I don't think I am alone so making it in /stats would make it easier for all of us as I have mentioned. wait a moment, why can't we make it in both? the command and in the stats, this command which quickstats is used to copy ur real /stats and give it to you in a fast way so they are the same, I'm changing the suggestion again.

If you see your KDR without anyone seeing it, this is a good thing, There are a lot in lv that they don't want others to see their KDR so that others don't provoke them, I'll vote Negative :cros:. Good Luck with other.
It's true that most players care about their KDR.However, many toxic players also want to see your KDR because if you cut it (if your KDR is lower than it) they will have found a new way to piss you off.That's why I'm in favor of only ourselves to be able to see our KDR.Otherwise, it's not hard to predict that this suggestion will make players more nervous than happy.I'm negative if what I said is not added to your suggestion.
for real? I said u can see ur own KDR only, no one can see anything despite their own KDR so there's no provoking bcz I can't see ur KDR. if I was trying to remove preference feature then this suggestion shouldn't be here.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: the ability to see your own KDRs.
« Reply #10 on: 19 09, 2020, 08:07:38 pm »
- You can now see your own deaths and kill death ratio in '/stats'. (Arran + BlackBear)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.