Author Topic: Restricting crafting an armor to when jetpack is equipped  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Hello, Good morning to all of you guys.

Today I'm going to suggest that disable crafting armor if you're not on foot. This suggestion is for gangster because we all know this is kinda annoying when you are fighting with them if there have a chance to run they will and they will gonna use jetpack and craft armor in air. Yeah, You will be frozen but if you are going to craft armor into the highest air there have no chance to kill.
why should this suggestion implement? in my own opinion this is kinda abusing because you can craft armor while you are being hurt if you are already using jetpacks.

Here is the example: Enemy Situation -
Show content

Your Situation -
Show content

PS: in the video we tried it but not in the highest point we are just trying to demonstrate it.

Can't wait to see your comments below  :)
« Last Edit: 20 09, 2020, 09:48:19 pm by Arran »
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Shelby'

YearsYearsYears
Re: Disable crafting armor if you're not on foot.
« Reply #1 on: 20 09, 2020, 04:04:49 am »
I am supporting this suggestion, many times the same thing happened to me with many players, and not only with gangsters also with cops it would be good to apply this suggestion

Offline Ths

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 20 09, 2020, 05:04:31 am »
I am supporting this suggestion, many times the same thing happened to me with many players, and not only with gangsters also with cops it would be good to apply this suggestion
Could you please state if it's ''positive or negative'' because it's not really counted as a positive though.
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline seba

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #3 on: 20 09, 2020, 08:20:50 am »
I disagree, because if someone "escapes" using jetpack it is because he has not been hurted in the last 10 seconds, in addition, this also harm some LV players, who tend to use the rustic rocket "tactic". Clearly my vote is negative.

Offline Ths

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 20 09, 2020, 10:07:10 am »
I disagree, because if someone "escapes" using jetpack it is because he has not been hurted in the last 10 seconds, in addition, this also harm some LV players, who tend to use the rustic rocket "tactic". Clearly my vote is negative.
Please read the suggestion before replying and could you check the video please your reply does not related into my topic I was talking about you can craft armor while using jetpack.
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline seba

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #5 on: 20 09, 2020, 02:10:25 pm »
Please read the suggestion before replying and could you check the video please your reply does not related into my topic I was talking about you can craft armor while using jetpack.
I know your point is the jetpack, I also gave my opinion about the jetpack. But your title is Disable crafting armor if you're not on foot.. Then You should change it to: Disable crafting armor while you're using jetpack.

Offline Forager

• Regular Community Member
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
« Reply #6 on: 20 09, 2020, 04:21:09 pm »
I know your point is the jetpack, I also gave my opinion about the jetpack. But your title is Disable crafting armor if you're not on foot.. Then You should change it to: Disable crafting armor while you're using jetpack.

I agree, if you we're pointing out that your suggestion is about restricting crafting an armor to when jetpack is equipped, then you must change your title so voters won't be confused.

Anyways, this suggestion has been there for a long time and since after crafting an armor, you will be frozen for few seconds, then why this should be disabled? It has been a tactic. Also, I don't see any problem in the video you provided, players can craft armor in any way they wanted because they can still be froze. Also, I don't see players complain in this crafting armor thing. In addition, this will be applicable on gangster side as if you are a criminal, you can't be damaged when you don't have a Wanted Level so you can surely use jetpack, likewise when you are a cop, they can use jetpack but when damaged recently, they cannot craft armor immediately. When gangster, we cannot say that this is an abuse because if they have wanted level, they can't use jetpack, and when they don't have, it is their tactics for turfing like crafting one when they are riding in a vehicle (obviously when riding a vehicle, like using a jetpack, they can still craft armor). Also the fact that they are able to craft armor is because they are not damaged recently. Voting negative as I see that this is not a huge problem nor an abuse.
« Last Edit: 20 09, 2020, 04:29:34 pm by Forager »
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Restricting crafting an armor to when jetpack is equipped
« Reply #7 on: 20 09, 2020, 09:48:26 pm »
- Fixed being able to craft armor while using jetpack. (Arran + eysflex)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.