Author Topic: [trial staff] BlackS - Staff Application  (Read 9329 times)

Offline BlackS

• Senior Community Member
  • Just 100% the BlackS
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: BlackS
[trial staff] BlackS - Staff Application
« on: 12 08, 2011, 07:30:03 pm »
Ingame name: BlackS
Ingame account name: BlackS
Age in years: 14 years old, 21-10-1996
Country of residence: Holland
Real world occupation: None yet

I have been part of the following ingame groups:  Airforce, The leader, SWAT and BH
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since: 5 Weeks after the opening. I think.
How many hours do you have playing on the server: 554 hours total
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week: I've play for 8/9 hours mostly, But in holidays for like 12/18.
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties: Sometimes, I have schoolwork to do and sometimes my team calls me for a training, but the most time I can spend Online.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member: I'm really aware to be active, I apply for a job and I have to do my job then. Not beeing Staff and  go Inactive for years
I am aware that I will have to leave any ingame groups if staff: I am. As a staff member, you can't play all the times and have to perform your task as an staff member
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out: I'm sure that this gonna happening, but I like to help people, so it's no problem for Me.

My understanding of the English language is: Good. I can't write some words correct, but I can speak all words almost perfect. Also I understand many words and know what they mean. Also I'm bussy with taking a study for English
Use a capital letter when: You start a sentence (example: I go to school, He goes to school), also I uses capital letter (Example I Like chips, because I think its awesome)
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff:
I am a friendly helping guy, who loves to help people with question or new people. I want to be staff member, because I could give a helping hand in the staff team by helping people, helping people in other languages and keep the game clear from any hackers/cheaters. My hobby's are playing guitar, learning a little bit scripting and I love to drum a lot. I'm a real gadget fan and I love all new techno stuff.
As staff member, I would perform my task seriously and will perform it as it is. Second, I am online at times around the 5,6 and 7 PM. Mostly I don't see a staff member at  the time so that's also a reason why I could support the team!
I think somebody is cheating so : I'm collecting Evidence from the cheater. If I see he's hacking for 100% Then I'll ban him for the kind of hacking. Also I ask another Staff Member to check for sure. I will also contact an head staff to give me advice about the situation
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: I tell him, To come over to J>support and I will try to answer all his questions
A player insults me so: I'm taking screenshots in chase that the player will write a complaint against me and I will mute that person. as New staff I will ask another Staff member for how long it's needed.
A player asks me to give them some money so I: Tell him that he's breaking a rule by asking for advantages. I will give him tips to earn money on the normal way. I explain how F2 works and how he could take a job.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I: Take directly screenshots and contact an Ingame Admin. If they aren't ingame, I post a complaint right after it happend.
I have found a bug which gives free money so I: I'm taking screenshots if that's possible and will write directly a report in Mantis to notice Arran about this.

I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner: Yes, I will act like a normal person,
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for: Yes, No abuse is allowed here. Abusing is breaking a rule from the staff rules and is I think it results in a permanent kick of the staff.
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people: I will act like a normal player, But I also watch over the game and will handle fair with punishments.
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to:  I am.
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions: I am, I will always be honest to everyone and every higher staff. I will never lie about everything I did, saw, heard or what else. I tell always the truth
I agree to act appropriately at all times and set a good example: I am, I will handle all times correctly: Example: A player is talking non english -> first I warn him with a 10 minute mute, 2nd time with a 30 Minute -> Then I will mute him for 1 hour. Always with reason (Rule #3).
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff: I will be always loyal to CIT and the Community members/staff. I would never talk about any other servers or provoke about the server.
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something:  I am. Everything I ain't sure about will I ask in IRC. I will not make my own decisions, own rules or do things in my own way.
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership: I am.
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement: I am. Any rules broken of the staff of conduct could lead in a punishment or even a kick from the job.
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility: Every step or action that is performed by me is my own responsibility and I will not blame other players/staff members for anyhting I do wrong. I'm will be honest and tell what happens and that I'm sorry if I was wrong.
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful:
I am, This application is written by Me and filled honest by me
©BlackS

Greatings
BlackS[GOAF]
« Last Edit: 13 08, 2011, 05:21:38 am by BlackS »
- Noobs will be owned
BlackS
- The last Airforce General (GOAF)
- Longest Airforce General (I tought)
- (15/4/2012) - Spent the most on food   TRL-BlackS*SWA

Nikis

Re: [trial staff] BlackS - Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: 12 08, 2011, 07:32:00 pm »
Very nice General good person! I like you but I say Neutral. Becouse if you be STAFF so who will lead AF? :(

Ares

« Reply #2 on: 12 08, 2011, 07:32:50 pm »
Very nice General good person! I like you but I say Neutral. Becouse if you be STAFF so who will lead AF? :(

Same reason Neutral

matiss

« Reply #3 on: 12 08, 2011, 07:33:28 pm »
Sorry BlackS, but It's neutral from me. If you be staff who will lead AF? Your only one who can lead it your great leader. Why quit? :(

protecter393

« Reply #4 on: 12 08, 2011, 07:36:56 pm »
No from me don't leave AF your a great leader.

Offline BlackS

• Just 100% the BlackS
« Reply #5 on: 12 08, 2011, 07:37:22 pm »
About Leadmentship for AF:
I've selected someone who could lead Airforce and I'm sure that person will lead it good ;)

NO from me.

You have to say why you say No.
- Noobs will be owned
BlackS

nemozeroo

« Reply #6 on: 12 08, 2011, 07:39:10 pm »
what eva happens between us  , i will say good luck blacks u are a good friend . ;)

andre035

« Reply #7 on: 12 08, 2011, 07:41:14 pm »
YES from me he is a great leader that is a fact but if he wants to be staff he deserve's, he is a great person and a good friend, and I wish you the best.

nedaa

« Reply #8 on: 12 08, 2011, 07:41:48 pm »
Nice person /leader i dont hawe nothing to say only : YES

SpongeFin

« Reply #9 on: 12 08, 2011, 07:42:12 pm »
I think I see some grammar errors. You should know that you don't put capital letter after a comma.
Neutral
As for people saying "BlackS don't be staff, don't leave airforce" That's just bullshit. I don't know how to explain this, but it just is. So stop with that reason, because it doesn't make any sense.

Seinz_Xaiz

« Reply #10 on: 12 08, 2011, 07:44:15 pm »
Yes from me, helpful person. I don't need to prove that one, you can see that he trying to help player in mainchat and "J>Support". Deserve a chance. Yeah stop with the reason that Sponge mentioned on it.

Offline BlackS

• Just 100% the BlackS
« Reply #11 on: 12 08, 2011, 07:44:52 pm »
I think I see some grammar errors. You should know that you don't put capital letter after a comma.
Neutral
As for people saying "BlackS don't be staff, don't leave airforce" That's just bullshit. I don't know how to explain this, but it just is. So stop with that reason, because it doesn't make any sense.

Oh, in Holland we put always a capital letter after the ,
Sorry, That's something they didn't learned me at the English class.
- Noobs will be owned
BlackS

matiss

« Reply #12 on: 12 08, 2011, 07:50:04 pm »
About Leadmentship for AF:
I've selected someone who could lead Airforce and I'm sure that person will lead it good ;)

You have to say why you say No.

Can you tell me who? Maybe I change my vote then. :D

Offline BlackS

• Just 100% the BlackS
« Reply #13 on: 12 08, 2011, 07:51:12 pm »
Can you tell me who? Maybe I change my vote then. :D

I wanna select Sandy or Philldogg if they wan't of course, Because I full trust them with everything I've got.
Otherwise, I am not sure about my choice and I can change
- Noobs will be owned
BlackS

Offline BlackWolf

• Ingame: BlackWolf
« Reply #14 on: 12 08, 2011, 07:51:48 pm »
No from me, you applyed to many times, and they where all denied, that must mean something.
Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most indispensible of duties.