Author Topic: Damage issues  (Read 1918 times)

Offline Laurel

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Laurel
Damage issues
« on: 19 02, 2021, 01:17:57 pm »
Hello, I have an issue for 2 weeks. In short, to summarize my problem; When I play on LV I get "x3.2" damage and I don't know why this is happening, I tried this with my friends, 2 snip hits take exactly "170 damage", other friends have stable rates. I am getting "200 damage" from the 1 grenade, if anyone has an idea can it help?

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
Re: Damage issues
« Reply #1 on: 20 02, 2021, 06:02:10 am »
Most likely your binda or your movements trigger an exploit and there's an anti-cheat for that particular exploit. Resulting you to take more than the normal damage. That's just my theory.
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD

Offline Laurel

« Reply #2 on: 21 02, 2021, 10:51:04 am »
Most likely your binda or your movements trigger an exploit and there's an anti-cheat for that particular exploit. Resulting you to take more than the normal damage. That's just my theory.

I don't use any bind in LV, I just use the Q and E keys, and as far as I know this is allowed.

My best guess is this

LV is fast paced gameplay that means with the right speed in shooting/switching and binds with a higher ping you are effectively shooting two shots at once it registers the damage

You should use /showattacks and show us a SS to know more about the issue
We tried this, but the values seen in / showattacks are normal, but there is no problem with the 1st snip hit and when I take the 2nd snip hit from some1, my hp's removing from 150 to 30

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
« Reply #3 on: 23 02, 2021, 01:18:39 pm »
Hello, I have an issue for 2 weeks. In short, to summarize my problem; When I play on LV I get "x3.2" damage and I don't know why this is happening, I tried this with my friends, 2 snip hits take exactly "170 damage", other friends have stable rates. I am getting "200 damage" from the 1 grenade, if anyone has an idea can it help?

Try to unistall yout MTA and GTA SA, and delete all folders and after that install again everything to be clean. Don’t install any other program or something for MTA or mods! Maybe there are one bug on CIT.lua or some files are bugged or corrupted, try this to see if you have same problem if you install everything again.
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline Laurel

« Reply #4 on: 23 02, 2021, 01:41:38 pm »
Try to unistall yout MTA and GTA SA, and delete all folders and after that install again everything to be clean. Don’t install any other program or something for MTA or mods! Maybe there are one bug on CIT.lua or some files are bugged or corrupted, try this to see if you have same problem if you install everything again.

I'll try and I'll tell you.

Offline Laurel

« Reply #5 on: 24 02, 2021, 08:41:14 am »

I'll try and I'll tell you.

I'll try and I'll tell you.  :tick:

(I dont know why, I cant edit my Text that's why I am replying again)

By the way, Thanks for ur good help IDriver :)

My problem is solved, You can lock the Post.  :thumb:

Offline Jaguar.

• Kai Zen
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Jaguar
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #6 on: 24 02, 2021, 08:43:48 am »
I'll try and I'll tell you.  :tick:

(I dont know why, I cant edit my Text that's why I am replying again)

By the way, Thanks for ur good help IDriver :)

My problem is solved, You can lock the Post.  :thumb:

:thumb:
Not only a group, but family.